Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /1701/tube -

Amazing performances by Worf - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 22:16:02 EST ID:VgH3vRSA No.64894 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528683362892.jpg -(5971B / 5.83KB, 225x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5971
Holy shit, so I grew up when TNG and DS9 was first airing, but I never really liked the shows as a kid due to my attention span being shit. I recently went through all of TNG and then later DS9 once I saw they were on Netflix. I've fallen in love with both shows, but I still think DS9 is better of the two just for the tighter serialization.
That being said I grew up loving the cheesey 80's splatter movies. I remember watching Dead Alive when I was 11 and being terrorized by the beginning and laughing my ass off before the end. Jeffery Combs from REANIMATOR was one of my favorite bad ass scientists. *breaks pencil in disgust*
So imagine my surprise, after watching all of DS9 twice through; to learn that this fucking glorious affably evil mother fucking Vorta right here was HERBERT WEST the whole fucking time! Its not even really the makeup, his performance was just that goofy and good. I haven't been this clueless about an actors role since realizing Grima Wormtounge from LotR was Chucky 7 years after those movies were out.

So heres one to the Vorta, all 8 of him
>>
Persis - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 00:04:13 EST ID:l5TvN503 No.64896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hell yeah. If you're a big fan of him, I recommend the masters of horror episode where he plays Edgar Allen Poe.
>>
Worf - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 03:34:19 EST ID:4WVh8sFm No.64897 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>64894
he also plays a handful of other roles in DS9 and other treks

he's the main blue guy in Ent
>>
Ensign Vorik - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:45:53 EST ID:MUJ4M6tq No.64898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528710353744.jpg -(163452B / 159.62KB, 472x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>64896
He's great in that one.
I personally really enjoyed his role in From Beyond.
>>
Sarina Douglas - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:10:37 EST ID:bbZcChIZ No.64900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>64897
>SHRRRAAAAANNNN
Yeah also Brunt and the guy who wants a Kira holoscan. But Shran is basically the best thing in ENT. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Pinkskin.
>>
Cmdr. Erika Benteen - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:13:46 EST ID:jmSOtBOw No.64901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>64894
Huh, I noticed pretty quickly that Weyoun was Herbert West. Turns out Jeffrey Combs is in a lot of horror type stuff. He's also pretty great in The Frighteners. Took me a bit longer to realize he's also Brunt, and some other bit characters.

Apparently Weyoun was invented because they liked Combs so much that they wanted him to have a role that allowed him to show his face. And then they realized that they REALLY liked him, but had killed his characters. So they made the Vorta clones.

I had no idea Brad Dourif was Chucky, though. But... uh... you know he's in Voyager too, right? He was also in Alien 4, playing an appropriately creepy role that always stuck with me. And according to IMDB, he's slated to be in the Reanimator remake. The second remake, apparently. I don't know how that works. Anyway, what's wrong with that guy's eyes?

Casey Biggs, in the meantime, did a bunch of Old Spice-y wine commercials, coining the phrase "noir with Damar".
>>
Kornan - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:49:35 EST ID:SfiMcBo4 No.64905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Combs is also one of the groundlings in Robot Jox

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.