[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Can we please do something about all the sourcing by Matilda Trotshaw - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 00:54:51 EST ID:0JMDB8y1 No.246592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528692891407.png -(56060B / 54.75KB, 256x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 56060
Went back 5 pages and still didn't find the old thread.

I'm reporting at least a couple of posts each day just between opi and benz about people asking for sources, taking about sources, giving locations, giving contact info, etc and the posts just sit for days and days with no action.

This has increased a lot over the last couple of months as well but nothing seems to be being done about them despite multiple reports. I know you mods are busy, I Gmod and admin a few places myself but stuff like this really needs to be taken care of IMO.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could nuke these threads.

Thanks.
>>
Jericho !.iRAtomic2 - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:10:53 EST ID:3eFEurpH No.246595 Report Quick Reply
>>246592
Not sure what's going on here. I scanned the reports for the last two days, everything has been taken care of (in some cases, by me, in others, by other people.) Nothing is currently visible that is sources/contact info on the front page of either board. An in depth search turned up one post that had never been reported, and was removed.

We've also received 0 reports from your ip since the start of my buffer, which was roughly midday on the 6th.
>>
Matilda Trotshaw - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:35:43 EST ID:0JMDB8y1 No.246598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>246595
IDK whats going on either because I reported 3 posts last night before I made this thread and I know there have been several that sat for days or longer in the past couple months. However the threads/posts I reported are gone and everything seems to be cleared out so thanks.
>>
Molly Sobberstone - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:20:13 EST ID:xSnBNiiB No.246652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>246598
I know a few of us on /opi/ and /benz/ make it a point to report any inappropriate content and source posts/threads. While source posts/threads do regularly come up they do not last very long.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.