420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
The Walking Dead Issue 138 - ? by Nicholas Bromblesare - Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:32:27 EST ID:BmMYaJEs No.38569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1426120347134.png -(1201819B / 1.15MB, 1000x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1201819
RIP old thread.

So, the theory to Alpha's identity was wrong, but that was a pretty good issue. I especially liked one of the entries in the Letter Hacks.

So, that was some drama for nothing with with Gregory (probably?).
That was some pretty crazy shit with the Whisperers... Did Dante say... THOUSANDS? There's no way. No fucking way.
Did anyone else assume Lydia is a liar and manipulator?
They call their leader Alpha, their leader makes her own daughter call her Alpha, maybe rape is a common thing there, and Alpha is fucking nuts and just lets her daughter get raped because if she isn't good enough to get them off her back, she's just too beta?
That ending page with Carl was awesome and him going on an epic quest is also fucking awesome.

Where the fuck is Michonne?
Question for those who have seen issue 141's cover: Does Carl go free Negan for help on this journey?
>>
genophyte - Wed, 11 Mar 2015 22:17:54 EST ID:Bq/8CUXS No.38570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1426126674751.jpg -(44932B / 43.88KB, 490x418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
#137-138
>>
Thomas Wisslechune - Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:29 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38576 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol it's good to report your post for deletion when you mess up a spoiler tag. I just wish another mod had seen the report and done it before me. Now I'm spoiled lol, luckily it wasn't anything too major, I'm glad to hear Negan will be around again, we got a good vacation from him and now I am ready for him return.
>>
Ian Blythefield - Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:55:21 EST ID:BmMYaJEs No.38585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1426362921615.jpg -(443568B / 433.17KB, 1024x1559) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38576
Yeah, I really need to stop posting stuff like that from my phone, because I didn't even post the right link.
http://www.thewalkingdead.com/new-covers-the-walking-dead-142-143/
There's a second one that's really interesting too, while it features a new character, it's definitely a reference to an old cover.
Regarding that other cover and what you said: Yeah, I definitely want him out. But why is he out and why is he smiling while mingling with the people of Alexandria? Is that the fair? Did they let him out just for that? Just to be nice? Maybe Rick's really convinced he's "neutered" him. I don't know, man. Carl letting him out seemed logical, but that clearly isn't the case, any other scenario just sounds really fucking weird.
>>
Ian Blythefield - Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:58:28 EST ID:BmMYaJEs No.38586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38585
oh yeah, two issues in June too.
>>
Phineas Drunnerhork - Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:55:38 EST ID:yrQVINuc No.38609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So, baby Judith being alive in the TV show can totally change the way No Way Out works. Trying the bloody-cammo tactic is something they couldn't attempt with the baby. Even if the zombies didn't notice her all gored up, they'd just have to assume she wouldn't start crying, the possibilities of Ron (or probably Sam in this case) not even needing to be considered.
>>
Emma Shakeforth - Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:04:08 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38703 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38609
Is it completely immoral to chloroform a baby?
>>
Emma Shakeforth - Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:31:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1427304679014.jpg -(42326B / 41.33KB, 620x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Heavy issue.
Pic sums up my feels on it.
inb4 michonne's kids are whispers now
>>
Thomas Femmerway - Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:08:16 EST ID:kzEnIlqc No.38711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1427335696952.png -(131552B / 128.47KB, 358x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm usually full of fanboy glee, which I am... But this was a bit of an anticlimactic let down.
Maybe it's just because I put too much hope in Michonne being the Whisperers leader. When I saw a black hand holding thay sword, I was like "HOLY SHIT ITS HER" then I saw Ezekiel holding it I went, "OH MY GOD, NO, SHE'S DEAD" then I kinda figured out she was alive. Then she showed up and I went "HOLY FUCK, MICHONNES A PIRATE" and then it turns out she's just a fisherman... Of course she's not a pirate, she'd need her sword. Whatever. I'm just glad she's back.
Was pic related Rick making a joke about her conversations with her dead boyfriend?
It was cool to see her reference her daughters, she said she had two daughters back during the prison arc and I've always remembered it, but I never see anyone talk about it. Probably because she never does.
Also, as much as I hated her, it was nice to get a couple references to Lori. They've name dropped a few long-time-dead people lately. I hope for reminiscing for Dale, Tyreese, and Abraham at some point. Maybe the Governor... I can see Negan bringing up the Governor to Rick, I bet he knows all about him. I bet he knows about Billy too, and Andrea still doesn't.
>>
Cyril Cubblefuck - Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:05:26 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38711
Do you think they've tried sending anyone to Europe by boat yet? I keep worrying that right when Rick gets things up and running, the Chinese will invade or something crazy. They should probably try to get some info on what its like overseas.
>>
Lillian Madgekedge - Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:08:32 EST ID:kzEnIlqc No.38771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38717
The Chinese have over a billion people and heavily heavily populated areas, I'm betting they're far worse off than Rick is in the US (you know... the United (city) States, all four of them. And I wouldn't try traveling to Europe by boat. They're back to the settler-days, basically... And they tended to die a lot when they made that trip.

Also, did anyone else noting Michonne said her and Ezekiel were living at the Hill Top and NOT the Kingdom. Was this a mistake in the script or am I missing something?
>>
Albert Gattingridge - Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:55:07 EST ID:xB1GSbOF No.38776 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38711
I don't think that was a reference to her being crazy. Just poking fun at the fact that she has always been the anti-social one. Because Michonne was talking as if her seeking isolation was out of character, and he sarcastically said "yeah, cuz you were SO social to begin with". Could be wrong, though.
>>
Edwin Bundlefield - Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:21:17 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.38781 Ignore Report Quick Reply
These past two issues have seemed really short. I enjoy them but fuuuuuuuck

>>38771
Maybe Hilltop is better fortified? I dunno.

>>38776
Yeah I read it the same way.
>>
Shit Cabblesore - Wed, 01 Apr 2015 05:28:50 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38824
No shit, it was sexy as fuck. I couldn;t believe when people (not necessarily here) were saying that she is clearly a villain just because of that. As if she should have been disgusted and shamed Carl for his scar.
>>
Phyllis Brembleteg - Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:00:22 EST ID:hILyQdPs No.38877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1428098422607.jpg -(787896B / 769.43KB, 1000x1625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38825
You're a freaky man, Nosetube.
>>
Phineas Sabbledale - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:49:53 EST ID:7+5WTrXS No.38907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
After a year or two of slacking on reading the comics, I've spent some time catching up. I'm currently on #102. RIP Glenn and Abraham.

My question is, what's the wait like between each issue? I hope it's not like waiting for a Berserk chapter. Like, two or four month gaps are fine with me.
>>
Priscilla Crullybury - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 11:53:45 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38908 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38907
I haven't dealt with any gaps longer than a month since I started reading. And they have a lot of bi-weekly spurts. All Out War was biweekly for 12 issues straight, and last October and this March both did 2 issues a month instead of one. It comes out faster than most US comics.
>>
Phineas Sabbledale - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 12:59:26 EST ID:7+5WTrXS No.38909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38908

That doesn't seem bad. Thanks, dude.
>>
Walter Honeygold - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 19:17:01 EST ID:PfmAhvYL No.38913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38907
oh god, hide the thread, man
>>
John Sevinghall - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 11:56:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! OMGGGGGGEKEDKMCKLNSVDXLKNC
>>
Charles Sackleford - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:05:28 EST ID:4FuwJFMm No.38922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38913

im almost caught up haha
>>
genophyte - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:11:48 EST ID:Bq/8CUXS No.38923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38921
if you mean this about issue 140.. i concur
>>
John Sevinghall - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:10:57 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38923
I'm still reeling from this issue. Alexandria gon' finally burn. I am heartbroken. The timeskip just delayed the inevitable, and only made it so the loss will be all the more painful.
>>
Molly Peddlestone - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:46:41 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.38925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38924
FUUUUUUUUUCK

Can Negan really destroy Alexandria on his own? Nobody is loyal to him anymore. I guess he can take out a few people before getting killed unless he finds some weapons first... or sneaks out and joins the Whisperers. I'm only playing devil's advocate. It's about time for Negan shenanigans and some heartbreak.
>>
Rebecca Govinghirk - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:53:22 EST ID:PfmAhvYL No.38955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Best fucking friends. That was absolutely beautiful to me.
With everything else that happened in this issue, I can't bring myself to give a fuck about this Maggie subplot. Seems like useless filler to me, though I'm sure it's not, everything goes somewhere in this comic.

That Whisperer camp was pretty incredible, still, I find it hard to believe there's thousands of them.
Ha, apparently despite her tears, Olivia apparently enjoyed Negan hitting on her in Issue 111 (You have no guts! issue), did she imply he had a small dick? Apparently not small enough for her to not want it.
A new Walking Dead first person shooter is coming out soon. It's from Overkill, a teaser is out for it. Overkill and Skybound released a DLC for their other game, Payday 2, it was a special weapon, and it was Lucille. This new game is supposeed to be comic book canon, and the teaser says "IN 2015 DC FALLS," and as that implies, it takes place in Washington, which is near where our characters are now, and where Negan establishes himself. And saying that DC falls then makes me assume that this story takes place at the beginning of the apocalypse. I'm pretty sure this game is going to be Negan's back story, maybe we'll get an explanation for that scar.
I bet Jesus will be in it too. I bet they both use to be secret service.

A lot of you seem pretty shocked by what happened in this issue, which makes me think you guys don't look at up-coming covers. So this next bit is for those of you who have seen the cover of Issue 142 (sorry for that prior fuck up, cAbEEt+K): Issue 142 seems to be when the fair takes place. Negan is out in the crowd there? What does this mean? Maybe his cell door opening is like a test for him, he has the chance to escape and do something violent... but he doesn't. Similar to when Rick had a gun on him when he went crazy on Pete, and Douglas noticed this and let him keep it, maybe they're testing Negan to see if he can be a human being? Has he truly been neutered like Rick said or is he playing a game? Maybe he's going to try and win over the Alexandrians and turn them on Rick.
I wonder how Maggie will react to this if it's the case, not only because he killed Glenn (on top of everything else), but because she's so fucked up over the idea of killing Gregory and Negan is just... let out.

Wtf was the point of that cover. Yes, Maggie's planning doing something fucked up, but uhhhh... Sophia wasn't even in it.
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT MOTH, WHICH WILL BE "MOTHER FUCKING NEGANTASTIC!"

/fanboyism
>>
Rebecca Govinghirk - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:54:22 EST ID:PfmAhvYL No.38956 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38925
Fuck scavenging for weapons, he should head home and get his girl!
>>
John Sevinghall - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:55:18 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38957 Report Quick Reply
>>38925
He could easily live on his own and only occasionally pop up and destroy some major location that is essential to keeping the communities alive. The balance keeping everything together is very thin, and anything could tip the scales to go from society to post-apocalypse. They mentioned salt being low and Dwight being in charge of the salt. He could kill Dwight and take the salt trade over and take something important enough that they will be forced to deal with him and treat him like a community leader in order to get his shit.
>>
John Sevinghall - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 19:04:53 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38959 Report Quick Reply
>>38955
They wouldn;t do a "free Negan" test when Rick isn't around, that is waaay too dangerous. But I could see him turning himself in and then pleading his case for a parole hearing for good behavior. I bet they could even make him an explosive ankle bracelet.
>>
Charlotte Mobberchudging - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 01:21:13 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.38963 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1428556873487.jpg -(228164B / 222.82KB, 650x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38956
I don't think he would exactly be welcome home.

>>38957
It's possible, but I don't think it would be as easy as you make it out to be. I'm sure he'd be able to at least survive just fine on his own though.
>>
Fanny Fuffingpog - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 13:53:48 EST ID:EPkQCqjJ No.38970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dont know guys, on one hand I can see Negan kind of changing sides once he realizes what Rick has accomplished and helping out our group. On the other hand i can see him still being an antagonist(who wouldnt be pissed after two years of imprisonment?). And on even another hand maybe he just plays Rick for a while, plays good until he figures out a plan. Maybe he makes it to Gregory before they kill him and they team up. I just cant tell right now
>>
Lillian Hoppermane - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:08:35 EST ID:+urW9IZn No.38975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38970
Maybe Carl doesn't come back for years and years, and when he does, he leads the Whisperers on an attack against a Negan occupied Alexandria.
>>
Cyril Memmerdale - Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:48:38 EST ID:+urW9IZn No.38992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1428716918259.jpg -(343820B / 335.76KB, 716x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I felt like posting this wuldn't be a big deal since despite being a future cover, it is just a picture of Rick.
But man, does his face look grim.
144 marks the final issue of the final volume of Compendium 3.
Compendium 2 ended in a big way, Rick giving his speech about hope for the future. "I see children playing in these fields... We'll turn ourselves into an army..." ect
But Conpendium 1 ended with made Volume 8 Made to suffer. Issue fucking 48.
I'm scared.

... The whisperers kill Carl (unlikely) or maybe... Negan kill Andrea.. or Michonne?
>>
Doris Crevingforth - Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:57:14 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.38994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38992
Speaking of cover spoilers, the people on CBRforum convinced me that it wasn;t Negan on that one cover and just some random dude, and I was high enough to completely believe them. So when it actually happened, I was still shocked and not expecting it in the slightest. I've had many Walking Dead moments spoiled, but this doesn;t feel like one of those times, even if it was. I'm glad I'm easily convinced of shit.

Also, I love that, despite CBR being the prime internet forum for comic talk, our Walking Dead thread generates more discussion per issue than theirs does by a long shot.
>>
Walter Turveyford - Fri, 10 Apr 2015 22:26:44 EST ID:xB1GSbOF No.38995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38992
Did he trim his beard? Bad sign.
>>
Cyril Memmerdale - Sat, 11 Apr 2015 16:17:52 EST ID:+urW9IZn No.38999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38994
I've tried going to lots of message boards throughout the years, and I just don't like them. I think Chans are the only ones I like. No sign up, no names, usually semi-quick replies, probably because of the previously mentioned reasons.
This is the only one I go to at all anymore, so I'm pretty thankful it has a place for me to spew my fanboy ramblings.
>>
Whitey Surrybury - Wed, 13 May 2015 13:54:48 EST ID:k4tzPaks No.39397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So... new issue out.
>>
Wesley Pickfuck - Wed, 13 May 2015 17:43:16 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I pretty much called it here that Negan would try to build trust, >>38959, now it is just up to Eugene to invent the explosive ankle bracelet.
But yeah, Maggie was right, and I really hope Rick doesn't go full drama queen about it. Enough of this obvious anti-death penalty propaganda. Even if Kirkman is opposed to the death penalty in civilized society, the end of the world is when you need it more than ever, and Rick is getting a bit too sjw for my taste.
>>
Augustus Crenkintork - Wed, 13 May 2015 19:36:53 EST ID:YozKVrWu No.39404 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so dwight completely looks like daryl now.
when he spoke of his dilema, i said to myself, "wow, he sounds like rick" before rick did.
speaking of whom, by the way, seems like the beginning of his descent into going mad with power has begun. "andrea, trust me, i'm a benevolent ricktator."
Negan was right. He could have been at the top of those stairs and killed whoever entered next. I'm sure they all come in armed, it is Negan afterall.
That splash page of Gregory being hanged made my eyes widen, to be honest. I can't say that it's "ironic" because that came right after Rick said killing to survive would tear their society apart again because it was clearly written to be that way, but it sure is forboding. I'm worried that Negan will at some point do something really fucked up, and I think it might be giving Rick the ultimate insult, he might call him "Governor." "After all the things we shared..." he said to Carl, I'm sure Negan knows about the Governor. Maybe this makes Rick snap and he DOES kill Negan, proving his point. I'm not really predicting that, it'd just make a lot of sense. Especially if Dwight really does step down as leader of the Saviors and I can see their 'election" going fucking nuts and they end up with some guy that just kills anyone that's not on his side as their leader. Things are fucked up at the Hilltop, things are fucked up in Alexandria, things are fucked up at the Sanctuary, Ezekiel is a pussy, so things are probably a little fucked up in the kingdom, OH, AND CARL'S WITH THOSE CULTURAL APPROPRIATORS!

in b4 WW3
>>
Augustus Blatherdock - Fri, 15 May 2015 20:43:42 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.39424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1431737022482.jpg -(78575B / 76.73KB, 762x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fuck yeah Maggie! Rick is fucking losing it though. In his talk with Andrea it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that keeping Negan alive was a good idea. Or the whole 'don't kill anybody' thing. I get it, gotta be civilized but come the fuck on. Gotta be pragmatic to survive and thrive.

Rick puppet XD
>>
Martha Shittingwell - Sun, 17 May 2015 10:40:24 EST ID:YozKVrWu No.39437 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1431873624456.png -(522203B / 509.96KB, 985x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The more I look at the new Rick, the more it occurs to me.
Rick has basically become a combination of the two people he most looked up to in the apocalypse. Douglas Monroe and Dale. He even looks something like a combination of the two. The beard, the borderline-shaved head, hobbling around on a cane because his leg is fucked up, he's fucking Andrea.
I think this picture here has a lot more to do with him not killing Negan than most other things.
>>
Priscilla Dondlestune - Thu, 21 May 2015 17:43:51 EST ID:YozKVrWu No.39458 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just throwing this out there..
I spent the last week o so listening to the Walk Dead novels on audio book at work.
And they're decent. They're comic book canon, Fall of the Governor follows the story we all know. Itbhaa the scenes where Rick, Glenn and Michonne end up in Woodbury. It has the rape, it has Michonne mutilating the Governor, it has the prison battle complete with all our favorite characters getting killed. It was really fascinating seeing this group I've followed for 141 issues from an outsiders perspective, and it makes you really understand why the people of Woodbury would participate in such a brutal assault on the prison.
I really like Lilly Caul, even iif she is kinda fucking naive.
The psychology of the Governor was really interesting too.
But.... A lot of the narrative in the book leaves a lot to be desired. Theres no way I could have actually read these books, Id get pissed at how bad that was actually reading them.
Alsi, unlike the tv show and comics, theres a lot of pot being smoked...
But it becomes clear very fast tgat Rovert Kirkman has provably never smoked, or if he has, very little. It comes across as if it were written about by someone from the 1930s. Therea even one character who whores herself out for weed, like a hunkie who needs her fix, it was pretty irritating.
>>
Whitey Chirringbury - Sat, 23 May 2015 19:15:08 EST ID:1RBUpgH2 No.39487 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So where do I go to order my Negan's Cock Fan Club T-shirt?
>>
Reuben Sinderban - Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:51:41 EST ID:htNLTgMr No.39606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1433699501431.jpg -(884368B / 863.64KB, 1000x1646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Ian Pazzlefoot - Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:44:38 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Someone crashed the fair, but not who everyone was expecting.
>>
Augustus Dricklefoot - Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:03:19 EST ID:Wx3dDvZy No.39655 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39652
in b4 said expected person saves the mother fucking day.

Maybe it's not Rick that's going to go mad with power, maybe it's Maggie. "I need you all to work with me to make sure I don't have to kill anymore of you. :^)"

sean must like me.
>>
Nigger Buzzhall - Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:54:13 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1434390853608.jpg -(32672B / 31.91KB, 250x376) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/telltale-games-skybound-announce-michonne-starring-game
Looks fucking awesome.
>>
Hamilton Fanbanks - Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:12:06 EST ID:+rFg4lE9 No.39717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39716
Should be pretty good. From our core group, I can't think of a better to make a game focusing on. Maybe Carl years and years later, but that's about it. Though, honestly, Michonne deserves more of an action game than Telltale delivers.
I wonder how good a story it can really be though, just in the most recent issue, Maggie said Carl being gone was a worse situation than when Michonne was. Makes me a little irritated that we have to wait longer for the main game's season 3 so this could be made, but what can you do.

i'm pretty excited for Overkill's Walking Dead game. It takes place in Washington at the beginning of the apocalypse and it's also comic book canon. Kirkman said that there would not be a Negan novel, but he also said that his back story is on its way, so I'm pretty sure that game's going to be his story.
Overkill also released Lucille as a DLC weapon for their game Pay Day 2, so that also adds to this theory, i think.
Hopefully Jesus will be in it. I bet they used to work for the government, super elite shit. Secret service or CIA. Negan could easily just be some badass greaser, I guess, but Jesus definitely has special training.
>>
Hamilton Fanbanks - Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:16:25 EST ID:+rFg4lE9 No.39718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39716
wait. does this mean the entire reason for michonne's disappearence was to market a game about her? does this mean outside things really are influencing the story now?
............ :(
>>
David Menkindodge - Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:41:18 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.39730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39718
Probably not. She doesn't hang with her zombie pets anymore, so this likely takes place before she encountered Rick's group
>>
Angus Crenkinlag - Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:16:15 EST ID:+rFg4lE9 No.39732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39730
no... it takes place between AOW and a New Beginning. This is confirmed.
>>
Angus Crenkinlag - Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:17:15 EST ID:+rFg4lE9 No.39733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39730
and regardless, she probably will have zombie pets in the game. it kept her alive in the open before, why would she not do it again?
>>
Hannah Dobblechotch - Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:22:57 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.39737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39732
Ah, my b
>>
Barnaby Duckhall - Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:12:26 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1435183946593.jpg -(732001B / 714.84KB, 1400x927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>mfw HORDE!!!
>>
Cornelius Subblehall - Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:45:15 EST ID:oTxAFWW4 No.39836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not exaggerating when I say that bloody knife has induced a borderline panic attack. My heart is fucking racing... and I'm on downers.
Alpha did kill someone right? She "ran into some trouble on the road." Andrea Michonne and Dante don't seem like they could be considered trouble as they were being held captive, but maybe she's being sarcastic... I will be extremely sad if Michonne or Andrea die, probably pretty fucking angry too. I've grown to like Dante, but compared to them? No way. Let him become the kenny McCormick of the Walking Dead, die every issue, don't take them. :(
I was also thinking it might also be possible she killed Ezekiel. From the looks of things, he went running after her to try and win he back. if he was going in that direction, Alpha would have been too around the same time, she may have killed him to prevent even more people from knowing their location... or for whatever other (potentially sick) reason. This would also be kinda poetic for Michonne, another person she loved that she abandoned and let die.
It could also just be a cheap jump scare and Alpha actually just had to kill some zombies because they started going after her because she wasn't dressed as the dead, so she had to kill some (maybe she got careless and forgot just how much you stand out to them without her camo, even if she was trying to be stealthy).

All in all, I do expect something significant and possibly really bad to happen/have had happen(ed), as the next issue, with the cover that has Rick with that almost broken face, is the final issue of the final volume of Compendium #3.
Remember Issue #48?
>>
Emma Deddleville - Thu, 25 Jun 2015 06:13:27 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39836
I think Kirkman is just trolling us and she just had to kill some walkers on the road, and Rick jumped to his own conclusions. If she did kill a human, my bet is either Ezekiel or the dude she had been talking to who mentioned that she seemed strange.
>>
Archie Dillerpat - Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:30:42 EST ID:EPkQCqjJ No.39890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i think that if mochonne or andrea are going to die we will definitely see that in a panel. Dante i guess they could kill off screen but im not so sure i think she killed some walkers or ezekiel.
>>
Archie Dillerpat - Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:43:17 EST ID:EPkQCqjJ No.39891 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39890
michonne* my bad shouldve checked before i posted
>>
James Billingwater - Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:33:38 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/01/brian-k-vaughan-write-one-issue-walking-dead
>Brian K Vaughan (Saga, Y: The Last Man, Ex Machina) to write a one shot Walking Dead issue
Holy fucking hell, I just jizzed in hype
>>
Fuck Brettingkutch - Fri, 03 Jul 2015 17:05:58 EST ID:oTxAFWW4 No.39934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1435957558930.jpg -(848366B / 828.48KB, 1000x1452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
G--Guys....
>>
Esther Sillerkun - Fri, 03 Jul 2015 17:48:44 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.39936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39934
RIP Michonne and Ezekial?
>>
John Sagglegold - Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:55:38 EST ID:oTxAFWW4 No.39941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39936
if anyone gets out alive, it's michonne (i think she has marketing armor right now anyway, thanks to the up coming game), but I'm worried for Andrea :(
>>
Esther Goodshit - Sat, 04 Jul 2015 19:33:44 EST ID:/8Z62xax No.39942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>39934
I think I'm having a panic attack
>>
Lillian Summerworth - Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:41:37 EST ID:Ds4fyTwm No.40004 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not feeling the usual hype.
>>
Martha Fuckingshaw - Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:29:00 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40007 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Welp, Kirkman is a giant pussy. Old school Kirkman would've put Andrea or Michonne, or both, on a stick. Instead we got the deaths of cannon fodder #s 1-9 and one moderately sad death (RIP Zeke). After All Out War failed to yield any major casualties, I was expecting this to be a return to brutal basics. I guess it was fairly brutal, but if he had killed a bigger player, I would've been way more upset. I was expecting this issue to rape my mind and leave me emotionless for the week. If they hadn't overhyped it, I would've been caught off guard and liked it more. Here's hoping for Maggie's baby to do in #150, now that would get me in the feels.
I liked Alpha realizing her daughter was better off with Rick, though.
>>
Martha Fuckingshaw - Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:32:27 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40007
Actually I'm an idiot and didn't see that was Rosita up there. Fuuuuck, brutal.
RIP Negan's baby
>>
Phineas Hundledale - Wed, 08 Jul 2015 21:05:24 EST ID:hYbp71Sg No.40016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40008
that's my theory and i completely forgot about it. If it turns out to be true, Negan will break out. Or maybe Rick will let him out in desperation after being convinced by empath, rick knows what its like to lose his baby. Not that iI really believe this after being told I'm wrong.
I literally shook reading this comic, then at the end... "Where are michonne and andrea? Where are the-- oh okay."
I've never been so happy to be disappointed. Zeke's death was way too obvious to be shocking, its still sad though
>>
Simon Duckhall - Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:55:54 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.40029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1436482554606.jpg -(325715B / 318.08KB, 800x1230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ezekiel was obvious so that took away the impact... until I saw Michonne in tears. That girl is hard as fuck, and now I'm hyped for the next issue, pic related.

Rosita was unexpected and pretty upsetting. Honestly I was expecting more people with bigger roles, like fucking Dwight or Sophia. I'm still happy with where this went from a story perspective, just being a nitpicking pedant.

I hope Old Man Rick kicks some ass, gimp leg and everything.
They're fucking with the wrong people
>>
Henry Hoblingfire - Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:59:35 EST ID:0L0HXcTs No.40073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40029
Its going to be good when Eugene goes nuts from grief and devotes all his time to making revenge bombs out of zombies and a few other choice ingredients. See, thats what the whisperers don't have, science. They have the ability to get into a group of walkers and steer it around, ermergahd. Land mines are easy to make if you're capable of making ammunition, and lets see how quiet and zombielike the whisperers can stay inside of a fucking minefield. I'm actually pretty excited, I hope they don't go the exact opposite direction and make Eugene be a big moping pussy about it. Revenge or gtfo, everybody lost someone. I want to see grim preparation for a whisperer slaughter, or I'll be disappointed as all hell.
>>
Jenny Siffingbock - Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:06:48 EST ID:79pzssfX No.40108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40073
Great minds think alike, eh?
I wrote a letter in saying, "So, is this the part where Eugene starts making explosives?"
Realistically speaking, I don't think that's even nesscessary to defeat the Whisperers, depending on how much ammo Eugene's casted, a group about the size of the one Negan showed up with in #100 wielding assault rifles could wipe out the Whisperers and their horde. Not only that, but Alpha threatened Rick with that, the might of her horde, but the thing is, I'm betting civilized communities can control the zombies better than the Whisperers can, the whisperers hide inside the horde, and maybe they can take advantage by standing near the front and directing where they walk, but Rick's people blow horns and stand right out in front of them, enticing them with fresh meat, and able to get away quickly by riding on a horse.
Honestly, I think Rick could have wiped out all the zombies in the area by now if he really wanted to, afterall, Negan himself took care of most of the zombies in the area as part of his protection racket with his very small army, with the combined forces they have no, I don't think there's any reason they couldn't kill every last zombie for 50 miles if they wanted to, if they wanted to be really flashy, I bet they could lure them all to walk off a cliff into the ocean.
I think the real reason Rick's kept them down is to have them as a post-apocalyptic nuclear options, if they ever had another situation like the Governor or the Saviors, he could sick the entire horde on the rogue community and make No Way Out look like a walk in the park.
At this point, it really seems like the most key character in the entire series except for Rick (MAYBE) is Eugene. He's one of the main reasons they did beat the Saviors, and with the other things he's worked out in this time of peace, he's definitely crucial (Rick acknowledged this with himself when he banned him from going out on those dangerous missions anymore (which in itself could be foreshadowing to something in the future)). So, I'm starting to think maybe his days are numbered, his abilities remove a lot of possible drama. Though maybe he'll be kept alive for the long haul simply because he's now the last of Abraham's group and they want at least one character that's important for reasons other than being a badass survivor

Free Negan
>>
Wesley Nemmlechag - Sat, 18 Jul 2015 19:07:33 EST ID:0L0HXcTs No.40110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40108
Yeah, pissing off Eugene is the single worst thing you can do, realistically. I mean, it isn't hard to make explosives, getting zombies in a pit, throwing a shit ton of sawdust and twigs in and and having everybody pee on them will get you the most important stuff. Eugene knows this, because science, and they killed his hot pregnant very tan girlfriend who was way out of his league, for basically no logical reason. That's gonna cook his noodle until its all twisted up, and I bet Negan is going to hear about it and reveal his past as a demolition expert or something, so they'll have to free him for aid. If you think about it, there was the war deal with him that was started primarily by him clubbing that useless whiny Asian dude, Gary I think his name was, to death, and this bitch somehow cut off like fifty people's heads and staked 'em up as like, a warning to stay out of her yard. If Negan reveals some game changing reason to let him out, they'd have to.
Plus, maybe they should just wear zombie skins and shank all these people in their sleep. Can they really tell the difference between every single corpse's face in their entire camp? Hell naw. Combine that strategy with remote explosives, and you have a lot of loud noises and screaming injured people calling zombies for miles around. And literally anybody could do it, if they had the explosives!
Finally, Eugene should really take an apprentice or teach classes or something, Jesus Christ.
Dude is just asking for it, he could choke on a pretzel and everybody would be fucked.
>>
Ian Clomblebin - Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:27:36 EST ID:FlZvZoOx No.40274 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38569
well, i just rewatched dragon ball z from the first episode to the end of the cell games.
and yep, it's the same thing as the walking dead.
while twd is a lot more nuts, it's the same formula, a bunch of shit happens while we wait for the big baddie of the next arc.
rick is goku, carl is (up to the fight with cell, and not really after... unless jesus really is a super hero and raises carl to be his robin) DEFINITELY gohan. and it seems like things really are leading up to negan being vegeta. you know if he spiked his hair up when it was still long, with that widow's peak, he'd have looked just like King Vegeta
i'm drunk
>>
Angus Givinghuck - Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:59:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40274
The big difference being that Rick can't go find Dragon Balls to bring people back to life after their brutal demise. That is my one complaint about Dragon Ball, everyone dies yet nobody dies, and it is one of the biggest draws to The Walking Dead: the shocking feeling when your favorite character gets half their head blown off or beheaded or Lucille'd.
>>
Fanny Chashpare - Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:32:33 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This issue was great.
Last issue was a shocker, but this issue might have been even better. The reveal of the 12 deaths last month didn't give us any time to grieve, so this was the issue where I got to reflect and shed tears for the fallen comrades. It is hard to cry for Ezekiel personally, but when I am watching Michonne cry for Ezekiel, then I feel similarly moved.

Also, this is the beginning of the end, huh? Is it bad if I can't wait for Alexandria to fall and the series to return to life on the road and homelessness?
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:18:59 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.40349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40344
Somebody plz link. I can't find shit that's not in Portuguese
>>
Albert Dicklefield - Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:02:09 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.40352 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40349
here you go:
https://kat.cr/the-walking-dead-145-2015-digital-minutemen-acan-cbr-nem-t11084805.html
>>
Priscilla Gammerville - Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:09:10 EST ID:Yn+LDpLO No.40353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40344
Was it really so impactful? I didn't really get much of an emotional response for this issue at all. Couldn't really say why, between Michonne's tears, her attacking Lydia and Carl's reaction to Josh dying, there was plenty of stuff to tug on heart-strings. Does heroin dull emotions? Because I had snorted two bags before reading, dunno if the two are related.
>Also, this is the beginning of the end, huh?
I don't think so. I also hope not. I do not want to see civilization crumble again, and it would be really weird if it did. The whole point of the characters is adapting, learning, surviving long term and inevitably rebuilding. They already lost a place, the prison, I don't really want a repeat of that, I want Alexandria to be the capital city of a newly built world 100 years after the story ends.
Not to mention, Rick can't live that way ever, ever again.
To be honest, with Rick's reaction to this situation and him not wanting to act is kind of making this feel like a rehash of the Saviors storyline, so I hope we get past that bit of drama pretty quick.

>See you again next month. Where some punches are thrown.
Sean says at the end of the Letter Hacks. If you saw the cover of #146( https://d138hkes00e90m.cloudfront.net/release_images/TWD146_Cvr_2x3_300.jpg ), you know what he's referring to.
The last time we saw Maggie punch Rick, it was after Negan killed Glenn. So, to drive her to do something like that, something bad must happen or get discussed. I'm guessing either...
A) Rick and Maggie finally discuss Gregory's execution, and Rick doesn't take it well. I don't really know what he could do about it, I don't THINK he could remove her from power, but maybe, and when that idea arises, she's not fucking having it.
Or B) In response to this situation with the Whisperers, Rick realizes that drastic times call for drastic measures, and brings up the idea of freeing Negan to help against this new threat. And Maggie isn't fucking having it.
>>
Charles Dartstone - Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:44:13 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40357 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40353
>Does heroin dull emotions? Because I had snorted two bags before reading, dunno if the two are related.
It probably does lol, I believe that is the whole point of heroin: not feeling shit. I recently heard a comedian say that he was on heroin, taking a shit in the street in the rain, and despite it sounding like a miserable situation, he distinctly recalls feeling very happy in that moment. So if heroin made the dude shitting in the street feel happy, it's gotta be hard mustering up tears for some comic book character lol. That's one reason why I like weed with comics, I am more likely to cry during a comic/TV show if I am baked. And I was def baked yesterday when I was blubbering "M-Michonne will nu-never tell Ezekiel she LOOOOVED him! Waaaah!" Well I didn;t really blubber, but I teared up and had a little sniffle lol
As for that cover for 146, go Maggie, kick his ass!!!!
>>
Charles Dartstone - Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:45:00 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40349
if you don;t want a torrent, here's the direct DL
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/Ci9YLBfX/file.html
>>
Fuck Menkincocke - Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:22:14 EST ID:cKE/WwbE No.40397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40353
thinking about it, it's probably much simpler. maggie punching rick could just be in reaction to him not wanting to act against the whisperers. maybe that sets her off, and as i mentioned before, it's reminds him of not acting right away when Negan showed up.
>>
Cornelius Pubberhood - Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:31:02 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Carl is going to fucking murder Eugene.
>>
Ebenezer Nuddlechat - Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:55:11 EST ID:mD7chis+ No.40545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so.... here's the extremely spoilery cover for #149, but oh man, is it good.
http://www.skybound.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Walking-Dead-149-cover-900.jpg
i hope you got your shitting pants on.
>>
Archie Nunderkock - Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:17:16 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1441930636272.png -(520372B / 508.18KB, 600x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>40545
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
>>
Ian Nanderstock - Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:51:14 EST ID:mD7chis+ No.40555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1442008274913.png -(539005B / 526.37KB, 1423x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>40549
symbolism?
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:02:47 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.40782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40555
Bump for issue 147.Someone has to know where I can peep this shit, it's due out today
>>
Lydia Gozzledud - Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:19:00 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40783 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40782
It comes out tomorrow actually.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:34:18 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.40784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40783
bummer, nb
>>
Isabella Brellystone - Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:23:43 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40797 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40782
DL link: http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/NoZcMaid/file.html

Haven;t read it yet, hiding thread til later
>>
Henry Chanderspear - Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:37:06 EST ID:AhI8mXAP No.40798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So... maybe #150 will be good.
>>
Isabella Brellystone - Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:32:16 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I know people here love Eugene, but I was never the biggest fan, and now I have grown to full on hate him.

Also, Kirkman just declared "I hate wrestling" in the letter hacks. Is /wooo/ boycotting now?

>>40798
You didn't like this one? I teared up during the Michonne scenes. Rick's confession about being happy that Lori died was heavy shit.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:33:35 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.40803 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40799

I liked this one better than the last two, but it's still been really fucking slow lately

i for the most part agree about Eugene.

I think they're working toward making him into a liability perhaps eventually someone will kill him off

I did enjoy Rick's conversation with Michonne alot, I love that he commands enough respect to call her on her bullshit, and shit his line about the grief never going away reminded me so much of what Carl said to that kid whose dad died in the battle at the Hilltop

Is it wrong that I secretly hope her and Rick start banging behind Andrea's back? I deff suspect Rick and Andrea's relationship is just too good to be true and it's gotta get fucked up sooner or later Especially with his whole "I'm happier now line, I got a bad feeling
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:49:26 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.40804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40803
>I liked this one better than the last two
Whoah I'm baked! I meant the last one
>>
Fuck Nickleridge - Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:22:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Gonna give a comic themed review of the newest episode here so I don;t need to tag everything COMIC SPOILERS.
Since we're /616/, I guess I should tag this SHOW SPOILERS but I'm posting here because this is all discussion in relation to comic events

So Carol is the fucking boss, as usual. At this point, I won;t care if Rick dies and Carol becomes the main character. Although the popular theory is that she is the new Andrea and will not outlive Rick but instead shag Rick. Either way, as long as we don;t lose her. Kirkman recently declared that he will not allow them to kill her off the show. He stated that, while her comic version showed how low the end of the world could bring a humans spirit, the show has done the opposite, showing how the hardship can mold you into a perfect version of yourself. Kinda like the newest issue of the comic, with Rick declaring that he is happier now than before the end of the world.
When that faggot Father Gabriel and Morgan (who is waaaay fucking shittier than his comic counterpart) were tying a W up as prisoner only for Carol to waltz up and waste the fucker.... so good.

WTF is Morgan's problem anyways? Go live on the fucking road again if you won;t even fight for the town you live in? He did the bare minimum to defend Alexandria, and only served to give the enemy real weaponry and allow them to escape with a more intimate knowledge of the inside of Alexandria. I was sad when he died in the comics, but now I am just counting the episodes until he fucking kicks it. Michonne better have enough class to not fuck him in the show.

ALso, in the comics, No Way Out destroyed the town with a wave of zombies. In this, the town is already fucking trashed and the zombies haven;t even arrived yet. People on /mtv/ think the characters just went through some shit and are talking about how Rick's new girlfriend is clearly being set up for big character developments LOL. Her and her son;s death are one of the best deaths from the comics, being cut down by Rick for slowing him down.
>>
Lydia Hommlestug - Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:12:02 EST ID:Nc0eS+Ka No.40836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
finally read 147, weird coming from me, it's usually the first thing i do when i get home that Wednesday.
that scene with rick and michonne touched my soul
i got a bad feeling about andrea. not at that last page with Lydia pulling the gun, that seems too obvious (maybe Lydia ends up killed right then and there, who knows). but that speech rick said about being happy... and some of the following covers that are coming. it all seems a little ominous.
>>40798
i'm guessing you watched this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HADQrPtxbM
here's an interview with robert kirkan from just the past week or so. he talks a lot about the previous issues in it, and shows the cover for one 150, he also CONFIRMS ALIENS
>>
Charles Wobblecocke - Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:02:36 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Show spoilers: So who does Negan kill now?!?!? This just assured us that the iconic scene will only kill someone of equal caliber. Either Michonne, Daryl, Carl, or Carol dies this finale.
>>
Nigger Lightcocke - Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:34:23 EST ID:Nc0eS+Ka No.40887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40886
guess what
spoilers: http://walkingdeadbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/the-walking-dead-6-temporada-jesus-no-set-007.jpg
nigga pulled a Kenny
>>
Charles Wobblecocke - Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:33:44 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.40889 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40887
lol I was even starting to guess that it was a fake death, but this pic seals the deal it seems. Give him a fake death to make the real one crazier? IDK fuck fake deaths.
>>
Nigger Lightcocke - Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:39:37 EST ID:Nc0eS+Ka No.40890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>40887
you know... jesus' outfit makes no sense here. when he showed up in the comic dressed like that, it was the middle of winter. but in the show, it's always summer or fall, how is he not dying of heat exhaustion running around the way he does? and its not like he's dressed like that all the time.
that fucking picture man... he's dressed like he's in antartica, and glenn has his sleeves rolled up
>>
Betsy Dundlepin - Tue, 03 Nov 2015 00:30:04 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.41003 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1446528604801.gif -(183745B / 179.44KB, 450x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
finally got around to reading 147

I really hope Eugene channels his rage in a constructive way as opposed to murdering young girls even if it leads to violence. Sounds like im contradicting myself, but I think it makes sense given the context: coming up with ways to defend against or take the fight to the Whispers instead of impotently lashing out.

as others have said, I've got a baaaad feeling about Andrea. That conversation about happiness and relationships between Rick and Michonne, the ending scene (though I don't think Lydia will kill her or vice versa), and then the Letterhacks tease. Might just be that, suspense and/or misdirection, but I feel like Andrea should stick around for a while longer. I also have a bad feeling about Rick. He certainly has a presence, but people are pissed and he doesn't have all the people he's used to relying on to back him up. Rick has been motherfucking unstoppable for a long time, but i feel his days are numbered. The story has been shifting towards Carl for a while (imo) so it would make sense for Rick to die in the near future from a narrative standpoint (Carl is main protag, plenty of supporting characters still around). I don't like it but I just can't shake the feeling that things are going to go downhill real fucking fast for Rick and Co.
>>
Angus Sunderfidge - Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:18:47 EST ID:iTQWfaxM No.41053 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1447208327690.jpg -(54741B / 53.46KB, 450x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
New issue comes out tomorrow. Hope Andrea doesn't die.

Anyhow, have you guys heard the news?
Negan has offically been cast.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the guy's name. He's been in a lot of stuff. Of note to us on this board anyway, he played the Comedian in Watchmen.
I don't remember the Watchmen film that well, but the comic is one of my favorites ever, and really, if you look at their mannerisms, Negan and the Comedian are actually pretty similar. Except one isn't a rapist.
Just going off of this picture, if he cut his hair and shaved the five o'clock shadow, I'm pretty sure he'd look exactly like he should.

I'm excited.
>>
Angus Sunderfidge - Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:22:15 EST ID:iTQWfaxM No.41054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1447208535690.jpg -(647744B / 632.56KB, 900x1384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
And on the subject of my person lord and savior, Skybound put out the cover of #151 today.
And all I have to say is...
YOU BASTARD! PUT HER DOWN! YOU BASTARD!
>>
Albert Bicklefuck - Wed, 11 Nov 2015 06:22:44 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41054
lol why would they not throw that fucking thing in the trash?
>>
Albert Bicklefuck - Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:45:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41056 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1447263919331.jpg -(146946B / 143.50KB, 1132x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This whole arc is starting to feel like a 9/11 metaphor.
>>
Nathaniel Pummlesog - Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:12:45 EST ID:iTQWfaxM No.41062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41056
You smoke a lot man.

I can't wait to see where this is going.
It'd be funny if he just kicked Rick in the dick and ran.
>>
Henry Heggleman - Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:48:23 EST ID:f/gshG6a No.41063 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41055
its become their golden scepter
its how you know hes the leader

because people are irrational and that kind of shit heavily influences their behavior
>>
Polly Fonkinpadging - Sun, 15 Nov 2015 06:51:08 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41062
Is it that far out a theory on the stories inspiration? They suffered mass beheadings (a very ISIS tactic) and it killed the illusion of safety in the community, the way 9/11 made americans realize just how dangerous the world was. Now, a bunch of ignorant rednecks want to plunge the world into war without stopping to make sure we make a proper plan first, kind of like how we jumped straight into war in the middle east and it only made everything worse. And the way the people talk about the Whispers is the same way US propaganda leads people to discussing terrorists (a bunch of uncivilized monsters who hide their faces, live in the wild, and hate our culture). The whole thing just feels like Rick's 9/11 and he is trying really hard not to make the same mistakes George W Bush made when in this exact situation.
>>
Jenny Summerhood - Fri, 27 Nov 2015 23:18:25 EST ID:HifFi6HD No.41122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1448684305942.png -(2701102B / 2.58MB, 1792x1376) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38569
so these are the covers for the two next issues. Note that the title for #150 is "Betrayed." That, the gorey cover, and the fact 150 is a big number makes me pretty nervous. With what Rick said in the past issue, it makes me extremely worried about Andrea.
I wonder if its all going to be as simple as it looks. Now that Negan is out of his cell (maybe. we don't really know how out of his cell he is yet) is he just going to go back on all that trust building stuff he said and go on a massacre? Doesn't really seem his style. But... Who else could it be? I'm guessing someone killed some Alexandrians... or just people from the main communities, Alexandria, the Hilltop, the Kingdom, the Sactuary.
Who do we have that could be possible traitors? Did Lydia kill people? Did Eugene lose it, go behind Rick's back and kill Lydia? Did Alpha betray Rick and cross the lines that were set up? What's going on? Who is killing who?

Let's get some speculation.
Lately the trend with the covers has been, what ever is being shown on the cover of the next issue, we get a peak of in the one we're reading, so what's going on in #150, we may get a brief look at in a couple weeks.
>>
Reuben Dommlebane - Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:07:05 EST ID:HifFi6HD No.41131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hope you guys caught that next half season prologue.
>>
Reuben Dommlebane - Sun, 29 Nov 2015 23:34:27 EST ID:HifFi6HD No.41132 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Haha... Kirkman made a comment about Spencer having "a lot of guts" on Talking Dead and then repeated it.
>>
David Sablinghall - Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:06:50 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41138 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41122
Maybe he was betrayed by Alpha and she attacks Alexandria to try to get her kid back.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:43:02 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41148 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41122
Whoa shit, so I just reread 148, and am just now reading the letter hacks MAJOR spoilers: Fucking Kirkman says EXPLICITLY that Andrea dies in in 150. Am I to assume he's trolling? I can't imagine he would give away plot information, but then he's essentially giving away that she doesn't die, so is this some fucking double-bluff? wtf is going on?

Anyway, here's my predictions with regards to Motherfucking Negan,

Rick's bringing him out to be an enforcer, and make everyone fall in line, like a despot. I then assume in 150 there'll be betrayal from within, maybe Eugene and some of the new people, they'll kill people important to rick: Andrea if Kirkman's really trying to break our hearts, perhaps Jesus or Eugene (if he doesn't get involved in the coup), and Negan's going to be there to goad rick into massacring the uprising and seizing his balls back. Either way there is no doubt in my mind that some old blood is about to be spilled.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:55:53 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41131
to what are you referring?
>>
Alice Gullydock - Thu, 03 Dec 2015 21:44:51 EST ID:0+T92CEa No.41155 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41148
yeah, man, i'm especially worried for andrea after rick gave that speech to michonne about just how much he loved her. it seemed so foreboding. I'm sure Negan might be plotting something, but I'm not so certain he could win over the Alexandrians so quickly, especially someone like Eugene.

>>41149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6i0xd7Ksuc
Two minute sneak peak for the next half of the season, just watch.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 04 Dec 2015 02:59:03 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41156 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41155
I think you may have misunderstood my Negan theory so I'll expand Negan and Rick are like Bros, in that they both fully comprehend the horror that is necessary to survive. Negan just isn't hampered as much by caring about other people. Though I think we've seen he has a stunted grasp of human decency., first and foremost Negan is all about his own fun. I think rather than betray Rick and participate in any kind of uprising, he would encourage Rick to venture deeper into his own heart of darkness: massacre anybody who challenges his leadership (which could include Eugene, the rednecks, or the noobs up to the Whisperers) and help him learn to rule through fear as Negan did the Sanctuary.

Not until Rick totally hated himself for what he's become pursuing what he though was necessary, (not totally unlike Alpha) then he would be broken, and Negan would get bored and turn on him. Perhaps, even, Negan would feel betrayed that Rick would scorn this savage nature he thought they shared

Building on that, wouldn't it be somehow even more poetic if Rick doesn't lose Andrea by her dying? What if he lost her by committing some unspeakable act and becoming a monster in her eyes? I actually am now hoping for that tbh. It seems an order of magnitude more cruel to see yourself destroyed in your lover's eyes than to have them die loving you. The foreshadowing of Andrea's death seems too obvious, and I might smell a red herring

It's kind of funny, I've never really seen the show, so I only vaguely understand the link.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 04 Dec 2015 03:23:55 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41155
Part of me also really wonders what all this Negan shenanigans is gonna mean for Dwight. Negan took his wife as a concubine and melted off half his face! I'd be astonished if he and Rick don't come to blows over this. Frankly he's been seeming a little too bitch-made to not get cut eventually; I'm pretty sure death by Rick Grimes get's you on the express to Valhalla. Besides, would you really expect him or any of the Sanctuary to cooperate with Negan? He might just keep living like a bitch though, Gabe's still alive for some reason
>>
Caroline Blundermudge - Mon, 07 Dec 2015 15:38:40 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.41169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41148
lol of course he's trolling, there's no way he'd be so brazen in the letter hacks other than fucking with us

I really dig your ideas about where the story will go with Negan, especially that last bit about Rick and Andrea
>>
Ernest Blonningdale - Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:04:40 EST ID:0+T92CEa No.41171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1449540280309.png -(416188B / 406.43KB, 683x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41156
i really, really like the first paragraph of this.
But as far as what you said about Andrea, I don't actually think that's possible. Excluding the fact that Gabriel was only there and witnessed what happened, the four people who massacred the Hunters, ritualistically tortured them to death, were Abraham, Michonne, Rick, and Andrea herself. She's stared into the abyss and battled monsters right along with Rick, the abyss has stared back at her and she's become a monster, just the same as him.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 08 Dec 2015 00:26:02 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41171
That's a really strong point. Although, that was a long time ago. Readers have been suspecting that Rick's gone soft. It's at least possible that Andrea has. But true, she is hard as fuck.

And they said there were only three ways out of thug life, but no one in this world is going to get rich or go to jail anytime soon, so I guess that favors an Andrea's getting snuffed scenario
>>
Ian Cammlebidge - Tue, 08 Dec 2015 20:04:34 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
149 tomorrow!
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 14:09:33 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41174
Anyone found an upload yet?
>>
Fucking Widdleneck - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:03:58 EST ID:rfVcyi4c No.41176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41175

http://kattorrents.me/the-walking-dead-149-2015-digital-zone-empire-cbr-t11727483.html
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:06:49 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41175
Found a link, but be warned, it is probably the single shittiest site I've ever found for these things. There's a zoom option, but it blows up the image to ridiculous proportions and I can't get any of the scroll bars to actually work, so get ready for some eye strain: http://comicmad.com/image-skybound/walking-dead/walking-dead-149/

As for the issue itself Holy fuck am I outraged, NOTHING meaningful happened at all. Eugene finished the radio, but no surprise there's nothing to receive. I assume it comes into play later, but until then it's just more stalling. The people everyone assumed already are plotting against Rick are still just pussyfooting; nothing developed there. Lydia, Andrea, and Carl got to the hilltoop, and nothing happened. And ALL NEGAN AND RICK DID WAS TALK, and nothing was decided or achieved. The only thing that happened was Dwight deciding to (possibly) leave the Sanctuary. That would matter if Dwight had been in any way relevant, but he's been more useless than a secretary that can't type for a while now

I feel totally cheated
>>
Fucking Widdleneck - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:15:49 EST ID:rfVcyi4c No.41178 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1449692149805.jpg -(384179B / 375.17KB, 900x1384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41177

More or less agreed. Might be deliberate, a whole red herring calm before the storm kind of issue. 150 is allegedly going to be huge.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:35:18 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41179 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41177
Considering how grossly misleading this issue's cover is, I'd be surprised if anything even remotely resembling the cover of 150 ever happens. I started following the current issues in July after tearing through the compendiums, but honestly I'm considering just giving up. This makes nearly an entire volume with fuck-all-nothing, immediately following a relatively slow one. I am so triggered What the fuck are they doing?

Also wasn't Dwight's wife named Sherry? This issue they say his wife's name was Diane, and last issue he was moaning about a Debbie. WTF
>>
Ian Cammlebidge - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:07:27 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
To everyone who disagreed with me that this arc is about the War On Terror, I hope that after this issue, you are ready to concede defeat. After Negan's speech, they pretty much spelled out how Rick is about to become George W Bush and how Whispers = Al Queda/ISIS. Hopefully Negan spelled it out for you guys better than my previous attempts went over.
>>41177
I thought it was an insanely important turning point in the entire series, actually. One of the biggest shifts in Rick's personality yet. Negan was clearly playing him from the start, I could tell the moment he pretended he was embarrassed on the first page. And he just played Rick and turned him from leader to corrupt politician.
>>
Ian Cammlebidge - Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:10:34 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41179
>Considering how grossly misleading this issue's cover is, I'd be surprised if anything even remotely resembling the cover of 150 ever happens
Kirkman is a famous cover troll. SOmetimes the things happen, sometimes they don't.
>This makes nearly an entire volume with fuck-all-nothing, immediately following a relatively slow one. I am so triggered What the fuck are they doing?
You might be better waiting for full volume releases. This is what reading comic books is like. If you had always been reading monthly, you would've realized a lot of good arcs have some real slow points. All Out War? More like All Out Snore some weeks.
>>
Clara Paffingwater - Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:22:04 EST ID:0L0HXcTs No.41196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I hate to be "That Guy" but this week actually seemed to introduce a lot of important stuff, but at a natural pace. I mean, what were guys hoping would happen? That they'd get attacked by zombies or kidnapped, or bit by a snake or something? If you want pointless extra dialogue and obligatory "attacked by a zombie while scavenging" stuff, you may want to check out the show.
Rick finally spoke to Negan for a reason other than "haha, fuck you" and the first thing he says to him is "I need your help." Negan appears to again relinquish control of the situation to Rick, pretending to be embarrassed/ disappointed, and listens carefully. After Rick is done, he tries to cement into Rick's head "I'm still a jerk, think of me in only this light" by asking if Rick is stupid, then gives him sound population control advice. This advice will undoubtedly prove effective, leading to Rick talking to Negan more and more, until Rick needs advice desperately at some point, which is when negan will say "Fuck you, free me or no advice." After the first exchange between Negan and Rick, Rick instantly heads over to the most intelligent and perturbed member of his group, Eugene, telling him what he needs to hear to become productive and useful again, without Rick really having to do anything for him. This issue expanded upon group dynamics, which is like, 80 percent of this comic.

Plus there was that whole assembly scene, which seemed tense and fraught with danger. Rick almost got his ass kicked, needed to shoot into the air and threaten everyone. It was cool.

Personally, I've been waiting for a group to start capturing and processing zombies into useful materials, possibly by smashing them all and harvesting their oils for...well, all kinds of things. plus pulverized bone meal is useful. I mean, by taking sawdust, dead animals and feces, and then pissing on it for a long time, then harvesting the crystals, you can get components vital to the manufacture of gunpowder and explosives. You telling me these people couldn't dig a big hole, fill it with zombies, and then cover the zombie pit with several outhouses for a few months? You'd have crystal zombies in no time.
>>
Clara Paffingwater - Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:28:07 EST ID:0L0HXcTs No.41197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41196
Holy shit you could take zombie teeth and bone shards and load them into small cannons! Pirates used to load chains and random crap into those damn things, and bones/teeth would not only shred the crap out of whisperers, it would forcibly infect them all with zombieism and i imagine other, regular diseases!

Sorry for bizarre rambling double post, nb
>>
Molly Pessleham - Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:02:31 EST ID:0+T92CEa No.41201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I guess I'm the only one that really liked this issue. I didn't expect anything monumental to happen, I thought maybe the beginning of something horrible was possible, but that didn't happen.
I really enjoyed the conversation with Rck and Negan. But that's kind of my thing with the Walking Dead in general, and probably why I like the comic way more than the TV series. I enjoy the long drawn out conversations people have really explaining their motivations, psyche, and the rationale for what they've done or what they plan to do. Rick's such a stoic, closed-mouthed mother fucker in the TV show it drives me nuts.

>>41180
You definitely weren't wrong, especially if you take a look at the cover for #151, it shows people hanging up big posters on the walls that say "Silence the Whisperers!" so this is definitely the beginning of Rick spreading a propaganda campaign.
But saying it's a direct reference to the war on terror? I'm not so convinced it's more like
>>41156
what this man said. What we're seeing right now is something that I didn't think was actually going to happen, I thought he was above this. We are watching the beginning of Rick turning into the Governor with Negan pushing him there.
If anyone remembers this far back, the Governor drove his people to do what they did at the prison by convincing them that Rick's group were nothing but a bunch of depraved, savage monsters, and that's what he's about to do the Whisperers, and he's going to have his people massacre them.
Though I'll give you this. The fact that the Whisperers actually ARE monsters in a way, does give credence to the War on Terror allegory idea because it has this subtext of "What is doing whatever we have to to stop them going to do to us?" but I think overall it relates more to that old Nietzche quote, which is actually used as the epigraph at the beginning of Rise of the Governor.
This Compendium is going to be the Fall of Rick Grimes, mark my words.
>>
Isabella Callyshaw - Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:27:58 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41201
>I guess I'm the only one that really liked this issue.
I also fucking loved it, and tried explaining to others why it was a much more important issue than they seem to think.
It's funny how on /mtv/ there's this mentality every time a "boring" episode airs that "hurr the comics are never this slow paced, where's muh action?" I'm like, "dudes, unless you read TWD in volumes instead of individual issues, there are a fuckload of slow moments, it doesn't make them any less important."
>>
Charles Bobberwack - Fri, 08 Jan 2016 21:10:36 EST ID:qpoacwSP No.41289 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1452305436735.jpg -(519871B / 507.69KB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Xander Berkeley has been cast as Gregory.

No preview this month from the looks of things. I wonder what's going to happen.
>>
Jarvis Bicklesidge - Tue, 12 Jan 2016 14:24:34 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41289
My prediction on who betrays Rick is Alpha, I think she's going to violate the treaty and attack the town.
>>
David Trotfield - Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:57:01 EST ID:QkHAUgKM No.41307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
maybe dwight's going to get it out on the road.
i hope negan doesn't die, i'll cry.
>>
Samuel Smallhood - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:17:29 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1452694649394.jpg -(50019B / 48.85KB, 435x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
woot
Oh man, I was dying laughing when Rick wrecked that dude zombie style. There were a lot of big laughs this issue actually.
I lol'd when they showed Vincent's face as Michonne was hot on his heels, that was a priceless "I'm so fucked" look.
I lol'd when Negan had his villainous "everything going accordingly with my plan" look, too. All the funniest moments of this issues were facial expressions, actually. Rick takes the cake for best one when he ate a dude's throat, though. I was reading the book sitting down, and literally leaped to my feet in shock and laughter when Rick fucked that dude up. I assumed Rick would live, but thought someone else would come to his rescue. But Rick doesn;t need anyone's help, he's crafty as fuck for a cripple.

Besides laughs, there was a lot of good emotional scenes. Overall, a very fine issue. It ran the gambit for fun things. It wasn't issue 100, but we just got that Whisper slaughter, I wasn;t expecting any major character deaths so soon anyways.
Was that Father Gabriel chanting Rick Grimes at the end? How fucking long did it take that piece of shit to finally admit Rick Grimes Is God?
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:09:28 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41317
anyone got link on 150? I'm full to burst with morbid jizz
>>
Samuel Smallhood - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:35:14 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41319
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/E88IJayx/file.html
>>
David Trotfield - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:41:09 EST ID:QkHAUgKM No.41321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Holy shit. I don't know if any of you have read the Governor Walking Dead novels, if you did the parallels would stick out even more to you, but it's just happened.
Rick has become the Governor.
>>
David Trotfield - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:42:44 EST ID:QkHAUgKM No.41322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41321
Negan is Palpatine. He just turned Rick Skywalker into Darth Phillip.
>>
Thomas Gebberson - Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:25:56 EST ID:QkHAUgKM No.41323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1452734756219.jpg -(142588B / 139.25KB, 607x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41322
even jesus knows something is up!

i'm done spamming... probably.
>>
Sophie Peshford - Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:13:33 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.41325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1452816813226.gif -(516080B / 503.98KB, 500x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41323
Noticed that too. Hopefully he can be a voice of reason in this weird patriotic vindictive mania they've got going.

don't fuck with The Jesus
>>
Fucking Willysadging - Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:02:20 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bumping for tomorrow, will storytime if requested, but I'll at least post the download link when I see it, since someone inevitably asks for a link every month.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 00:13:01 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1454476381948.jpg -(105211B / 102.75KB, 648x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41534
If anyone has a link, I would appreciate it. I know I should just buy them, but c'mon I know that someone else here is reading them for free same as I
>>
Edwin Sangerridge - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 09:23:25 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41537
I ain't got work today and am sitting around reading all the new Marvel books that dropped today. As soon as there's a DL link for Walking Dead on my piracy feed, I will share it.
>>
Edwin Sangerridge - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:00:53 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
IT'S HERE
http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/BXI7wW7g/file.html
>>
Edwin Sangerridge - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:34:07 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oooooooo this issue was fucking awesome, and is actually the turning point I have been waiting for ever since the time jump. It seemed inevitable and now it is here: contact with another functioning post-apocalypse society. Are they going to be on the other side of America, or from Europe? Any chance we'll meet some of the Fear The Walking Dead characters living out in Cali or wherever that show is?
Also Rick is about to free the Negans, you could tell when he was telling that black dude about how if he was gone, all his future good deeds would be erased.

So fucking excited to see where we go from here.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:34:15 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41541
This was the best issue in a long time IMO. There were a lot of huge developments. Agreed about Negan. They've been teasing it for a while, and after Rick just walked in and stared at him, you can bet it's really just a matter of time. That's going to cause Dwight to lose all of his shit though.

Glad someone finally acknowledged the Kingdom still exists. Same as Gabriel, I feel like as the comic's progressed there has emerged so many people to keep track of it's damn near impossible to give them all their proper due. Take for example those new-comers from volume 22 whom we've barely seen since they've arrived.Though I think that one of the superfluous communities is going to be annihilated at some point soon. There's no way we aren't going to see a demonstration of the whisperers' power. So help me god if they kill Michonne, but I know she's a survivor. Is it wrong if I hope Michonne and Rick start banging after Andrea is inevitably killed for making Rick happy
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:40:24 EST ID:0mPdW2mZ No.41543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1454517624940.jpg -(32551B / 31.79KB, 288x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41540
Oh, and blessings and peace be upon you based Edwin
>>
Caroline Dorrywill - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 19:24:00 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1454545440111.jpg -(208500B / 203.61KB, 837x1222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41542
Michonne isn't attracted to white men. Kirkman has confirmed this, she just doesn't see white dudes that way. To change that now would be like having a gay character suddenly go "I'm cured of gay, I'm straight now!"

But I fucking wish Rick could tap that ass. On the show, Michonne has a fucking perfect ass. Look at that shit, BOMF, I could eat a bowl of soup out of it. And she always wears them tight pants. Hng.
>>
Samuel Goshstack - Fri, 05 Feb 2016 03:35:23 EST ID:f/gshG6a No.41559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41545
>Michonne isn't attracted to white men. Kirkman has confirmed this, she just doesn't see white dudes that way. To change that now would be like having a gay character suddenly go "I'm cured of gay, I'm straight now!"

it would make perfect sense because these arent real people
the character is subject to the whims of the writer
(that said i see no reason to change it)
>>
- Sat, 06 Feb 2016 20:04:26 EST ID:TtGb52uV No.41568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41545
>To change that now would be like having a gay character suddenly go "I'm cured of gay, I'm straight now!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgoF8eP1l4&feature=youtu.be&t=7
>>
Sidney Mocklewater - Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:16:43 EST ID:+UlGo6Ek No.41599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
HE CUT HER HAND OFF!
"... Dad?"
GREATEST EPISODE OF ALL TIME!
HE CUT HER HAND OFF!
>>
Clara Pickforth - Wed, 17 Feb 2016 06:27:50 EST ID:ELTRnWtY No.41605 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41599
Take it to /mtv/, the show is for peasants
>>
Ernest Bligglestudge - Wed, 17 Feb 2016 09:31:45 EST ID:+UlGo6Ek No.41606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41605
we wouldn't even be discussing TWD on /616/ if it wasnt because of comparing it to the show.
as OP of both threads we've had on this board, let me say, kindly suck 27 dicks

also, im welllllll below the poverty line.
>>
Eugene Bardstone - Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:33:42 EST ID:ELTRnWtY No.41609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41606
Eat a dick nigga, if you hadn't started a thread someone else would have. You ain't important.
>>
Eliza Smallhall - Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:54:46 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41605
To be fair, we generally only talk about the show to compare it to the comics without needing to saddle ourselves with all the gay COMIC SPOILERS labels. These threads have always chimed in on particularly good show moments that are lifted right from the comics ever since I started reading the comic after the show destroyed the prison.
>>
Angus Femmermadging - Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:48:35 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Negan's origins story impending
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/image-unveils-image-plus-magazine-which-will-tell-negans-walking-dead-origin-story?utm_campaign=image-unveils-image-plus-magazine-which-will-tell-negans-walking&utm_medium=internal_links&utm_source=breaking_banner
>>
Cornelius Worthingfoot - Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:49:51 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41614 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The show just granted all us comic fan Rick X Michonne creepers our fondest wish!!!!!!! omg the moment we've been waiting for.

Kill comic Andrea already and get Rick with his proper girl.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:29:17 EST ID:tfrD9jyp No.41615 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For those that like playing TWD video game series by Telltale Games, the first episode of The Walking Dead: Michonne came out today >>>/vg/661241. The story explores her untold journey during the time between issues #126 and #139. I rarely post on /616/ but I figured you guys would be interested.
>>
Phyllis Himblewill - Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:04:04 EST ID:qaqxVYCU No.41616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41609
Maybe eventually, but since there was no discussion of TWD here until season 4 of the TV series, there's a reasonable chance that in the history of humanity I'm right up there with Alexander the Great
>>41613
This really pissed me off to be perfectly honest
>HEY WALKING DEAD FANS, ARE YOU READ FOR NEGAN'S BACK STORY?
>WELL, GET READ FOR IT TO BE GIVEN TO YOU IN A FULL 48 PAGE COMIC!
>... RELEASED IN THE FIRST 12 ISSUES OF IMAGE'S NEW CATALOG!
..... so 4 pages a month. Mother fuckers.
>>41614
I have absolutely zero desire for Andrea to die, but that does seem to be the way the comics are pointing. Rick with Michonne would be most obvious thing after that.
Thing is, Rick being with Michonne in the TV show is logical while the comic book version of her just isn't.
I really doubt the comic book version of Michonne has ever even been with a white man, there was one scene in the comics very early on where she said to Tyreese in reference to Carol, "What are you with that skinny white bitch for?" or something along those lines.
Her boyfriend that did his best to protect her in the end of days was black.
She got raped by the Governor's white dick for days I can see seeing another dick similar to that causing adverse reactions.
She mentions the father of her daughters later on in the comics, she says that he was an artist and couldn't even use a wrench. I assume he was black, but honestly base this on absolutely nothing. However, if he was white, I could see this being a further turn-off, especially since he was so weak to save her girls.
However, I suppose it isn't impossible for her to have gotten over some of this stuff. Especially Rick being the alpha male her is.
Am I getting too retarded here? Maybe.
>>
Ian Nicklespear - Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:08:46 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41616
No, you're right. I was mostly being glib, I don;t really want death to fall on Andrea. It feels like it is bound to happen someday though, and when it happens, Imma cry and cry.

I always liked that comic Michonne is racially elite. I wish the show Michonne had the same history with Rick of talking to ghosts and confiding in each other about it so they could have a deeper romantic bond over it now.
>>
Ian Nicklespear - Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:10:05 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41617
Also, I've always thought that Andrea won't die until Alexandria falls, hence their names being so similar, and for it to parallel Lori dying when the prison fell.
>>
Phyllis Himblewill - Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:55:30 EST ID:qaqxVYCU No.41619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41617
Don't get me wrong.
Up until the point Rick hooked up with Andrea in the comics, I'd hoped he's end up with Michonne. Theyve always had the relationship you refer to, even in the comic, she is his best friend, definitely dating back to when Rick caught her talking to herself on Hershal's farm after the prison.
It just never went the way the comic did In the TV show.
>>
Archie Fezzlebanks - Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:15:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41633 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The Walking Dead 152 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/8R5n1SgJ/file.html
>>
Archie Fezzlebanks - Wed, 02 Mar 2016 12:07:20 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41635 Report Quick Reply
OMFG
Welp, Kirkman freed the Negans. Good luck, Rick. Everyone knows those Whispers respect a real Alpha, and the top dog just broke free of his kennel. DUde is coming back with an army of Whispers and their nuclear zombie bomb.

Is there any chance Negan just killed that kid by the exit and then voluntarily goes back to jail and gives Rick the kids body, just like when that dumb girl forgot to lock his cell. Or has he learned his lesson after Rick didn;t let him out last time? I think Negan is still playing some long con on Rick, and can tell that Rick will let him out to kill Whispers if he just gives it a little longer. Negan knows he can do more damage to Rick playing nice than openly evil.
>>
Emma Bligglehat - Thu, 03 Mar 2016 19:36:25 EST ID:V1vXhT1j No.41639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41635
I feel the same way.
The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that Dwight has Lucille. Something big will happen with that.
>>
Alice Hurringbury - Fri, 04 Mar 2016 16:17:23 EST ID:/EhIsl1O No.41646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41633
thank you buddy
>>
Nathaniel Fanforth - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 19:10:17 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
#153 is tomorrow
>>
Fucking Bardford - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 00:53:28 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.41752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41751
Fuck I thought it was today
>>
Samuel Hunderwell - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 08:29:22 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41753 Report Quick Reply
>>41752
It is today, I posted that yesterday

The Walking Dead 153 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/IQx809aR/file.html

Spoiler thoughts on the issue
Negan dialogue was hilarious. It definitely made up for how terrible his TV introduction was. I'm glad that one dude who freed the Negans is already dead, too.

I liked Rick's face when he realized that the kid only shot that dude because Rick had whipped him into a paranoid frenzy. That shooting was another thing to emphasize how this is a metaphor for the war on terror, back after 9/11 when everyone started thinking anyone of their neighbors could be a terrorist and arabs would get beaten up on the street at night by drunk white dudes and arab run stores would get vandalized. Now everyone thinks everyone else is a Whisper.

This post was edited by stevens on 06-04-2016 12:46:36
>>
Nigger Drurringhall - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 13:10:11 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41775 Report Quick Reply
1460049011184.jpg -(91119B / 88.98KB, 500x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
First preview image from Negan's origins story comic.
Love it.
>>
Samuel Fanstock - Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:17:57 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41805 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1460510277880.jpg -(169014B / 165.05KB, 900x1384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ROMANCE
>>
David Sibblenurk - Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:04:20 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41805
Preparing to fap.
I wonder if this is one of Kirkman's troll covers, and Negan is actually stabbing Alpha with his unseen hand, and that look of love is just Negan pulling a Thanos and treating murder and death as his lovers.
>>
Barnaby Cashbanks - Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:50:45 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41815 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41807
I don't see him killing her. Not yet anyway. I'm not so sure he would just straight up murder a woman either. I think he's going to use his charming sadistic personality to win her over.
I think this has been getting built up to since we found out Lydia was being raped. Negan won't stand for that kinda shit, so he's either going to change the Whisperers, or really piss them off.
I don't see any chance of Negan trying to destroy Alexandria. "You're just getting things ready for me, you know I won't be in here forever." Alexandria is the most thriving community, and Negan wont ruin that. He doesnt want to destroy the world, he wants to rule it, to live like a king.
Negan has a plan, he's been working it out in his head for years.
>>
Molly Hucklewell - Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:56:51 EST ID:YVBciyTg No.41847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41805
I thought that was Butcher from the Boys for a sec.
>>
Shit Wagglechire - Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:42:34 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41847
I read TWD before The Boys, and always thought Butcher looked like Negan once I discovered it. They're like the exact same person.
>>
Edward Pockfield - Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:56:04 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41860 Report Quick Reply
1461185764694.jpg -(6380B / 6.23KB, 152x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
New one-shot, written by Brian K Vaughn (Saga, Y: The Last Man)
https://kat.cr/the-walking-dead-the-alien-2016-digital-psych0-cbr-t12467732.html
It's really fucking good. I usually see twists coming, and went into this knowing there was one, but this completely caught me off guard. So many god damn feels.
RIP Rick's brother, we hardly knew ye

This post was edited by stevens on 20-04-2016 17:33:40
>>
Ebenezer Dubblechidging - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 01:52:51 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1461217971709.jpg -(27503B / 26.86KB, 542x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>41860
Thanks for the upload. I went to the comic store and they told me it was digital only. It was both embarrassing and enraging
>>
Ebenezer Dubblechidging - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 03:20:43 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41860
HOLY SHIT!
That guy's name is Jeff. His "brother Richie" was in the hospital.
THAT'S JEFF FUCKING GRIMES!

.... i am on page 9, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This post was edited by stevens on 21-04-2016 06:08:57
>>
Ebenezer Dubblechidging - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 03:39:02 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41860
..... Well, it's pretty obvious who Eugene is talking to on the radio, huh?
It's a small world after all.
>>
Samuel Sallyped - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:11:53 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41865 Report Quick Reply
>>41863
I didn't see it coming like you, but I loved it.
>>41864
We can hope, but I have a feeling it will be someone more nefarious than these cats.
>>
Ebenezer Dubblechidging - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:55:43 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41867 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41865
She could be nefarious. Most of the bad people in TWD weren't always bad, except maybe a big chunk of the Saviors, but that's what the world does to you.
(On an unrelated note, I think that's where the name Fear the Walking Dead comes from, I think the cast of that show is going to slowly become evil, but admittedly, I've only watched half an episode of it)
Claudia may have turned into an evil bitch, she may be planning on attacking Alexandria once Eugene gives up the location. But then she meets Rick. In the middle of everyone being at gun point, she steps forward. "Rick...? Did you have a brother named Jeff?"
>>
Shitting Brummerwater - Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:22:00 EST ID:7NejuYL2 No.41883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41867
Ehhhh pretty sure this was a standalone thing.
>>
Emma Puvingfuck - Wed, 27 Apr 2016 19:11:16 EST ID:SdudlaQ3 No.41892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>41883
I doubt that, I don't know. Seems like there'd be a point to all this. No reason to show Rick's brother just to kill him off at the end of a very short comic without anything coming of it.

That Image catalog came out today. I went out and bought a copy. I don't know if you're going to find scans of it, can't imagine people scanning a catalog. Maybe those few pages.
But yeah, if you can't find it, I'll take some shitty smart phone camera pictures of the pages and upload them
>>
Ernest Drurrystone - Wed, 04 May 2016 15:52:25 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.41907 Report Quick Reply
>The Walking Dead 154
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/0x0vdBoK/file.html

This issue was great. Negan dialogue was everywhere and kept me highly entertained. Also, Aaron is fucked. That's what he gets for being so judgey about Jesus being a man-slut
>>
Hamilton Honeyway - Wed, 01 Jun 2016 15:33:10 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.42073 Report Quick Reply
>#155
"I'm a grower, not a show-er." hahahahaha
>>
Reuben Pebblestit - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 17:45:48 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.42357 Report Quick Reply
OMG hahahahahaha yes
so Negan
so good
11/10
Negan X Rick 4 Lyfe!!!!!!!!
>>
Wesley Drengermut - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 22:02:31 EST ID:A5WMlgqu No.42358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Brutal.
>>
Edward Bashhudging - Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:19:54 EST ID:dfdQcUK3 No.42360 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42358
and i was starting to like alpha and her vulnerabilities...damn negan has something stored for rick. fuck this comic is damn good
>>
Edward Bashhudging - Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:25:30 EST ID:dfdQcUK3 No.42361 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42360
ok so what was this? Was Negan legitimizing a coup over the whisperers? i'm guessing he genuinely had a hardon for alpha, but as soon as she showed weakness, the attraction disappeared and saw that he himself was a 'true alpha' and inherited the position. i'm guessing he'd have been content with being her mate had she lived up to her image. things aren't looking good for beta, that's for sure.
>>
Phoebe Greendale - Thu, 07 Jul 2016 08:02:22 EST ID:cjlC9HWa No.42363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42361

I think this was his plan originally, but when he got there, plans changed. He wanted to see if he could make his way to the top and take over. Plans probably changed back after he found out rape was cool with them and he wouldn't be able to easily make them knock it off if he took control.

Or Negan's not into single moms.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:33:24 EST ID:jADkq60g No.42373 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38569
It' happening http://www.readcomics.net/the-walking-dead/chapter-156
>>
Lydia Depperketch - Fri, 08 Jul 2016 23:52:37 EST ID:rQhIPT0V No.42375 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here. I havent posted in months. I moved a thousand miles away and spent some time homeless. Got a job, an apartment, internet and got the issues of TWD I'd been missing out on.

Negan's back story mixed with this recent issue has truly humanized him. I really thought he must have been this badass CIA agent or something because he lived so close to DC. No, he's just a broken man just making it, and that's even better.

>>42361
I think Negan was initially into her. I think he was immediately attracted to her because (Negan backstory spoilers) of her bald head, it reminded him of his wife after chemo But when he saw (Regular comic spoilers) that she allowed rape and that she was just a psycho, he went back to his original plan of trying to impress Rick, and butchered the bitch.

Still, Negan would have made a great CIA agent. That shit was straight-up espionage. This was my favorite issue ever.
>>
Lydia Depperketch - Fri, 08 Jul 2016 23:53:17 EST ID:rQhIPT0V No.42376 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42375
THAT SON OF A BITCH KILLED MY MOM
>>
Basil Dezzleshit - Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:09:50 EST ID:rQhIPT0V No.42425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm thinking... Maybe Carl will [℅]kill Lydia when she ends up going a bit psycho in reaction to Negan killing her mother, or maybe something else unrelated. Carl killing a girl he was initially very attracted to, mirroring Negan and Alpha, symbolizing his transformation into mini-Negan.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:15:09 EST ID:jADkq60g No.42426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42361
Pretty sure Negan was waiting for his opportunity though he did still think she was hot as fuck until he found out she let them rape her own daughter. Negan's just an autist that can't process his emotions though he clearly still feels them: He felt bad for Carl when he made him cry, he genuinely acts embarrassed when he says or does something foolish, he was stoked when he found out there was a pool table in Alexandria, and he hated Alpha when he found out what she allowed to happen to her daughter.

For some idle speculation:

By extension he doesn't want to live among the whisperer's since their way of life disgusts him, he's going to buy his way into the heart's of the people with Alpha's head, and Rick who has been learning the importance of propaganda to maintain dominance will be forced to realize he needs Negan. Then Andrea is going to abandon him in disgust and go live at the Hilltop with Carl. Rick will have gained the power of a leader, but lose what's left of his family and Friends. When he's most broken and lonely during the upcoming war, Negan will try again to seize power
>>
Wesley Fanson - Wed, 03 Aug 2016 17:20:54 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.42470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
WAR!
This issue was good, but a lot like the most recent issue of Civil War, all set up for the big event. Next month: all the shit hits the fan. Looks like Kirkman is about to clean-house of side-characters.
>>
Rebecca Brurryfud - Thu, 04 Aug 2016 22:46:13 EST ID:dfdQcUK3 No.42473 Ignore Report Quick Reply
well i guess i'm a negan fanboy now. I'm just wondering where his ambition will take him. Eugene/stephanie radio--i'm going to guess that they're telling the truth. I really don't think anything malicious is going on.
>>
Rebecca Grandstone - Fri, 05 Aug 2016 07:15:19 EST ID:cAbEEt+K No.42474 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1470395719328.jpg -(36399B / 35.55KB, 670x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>42473
>I really don't think anything malicious is going on.
That's what she said.
>>
Albert Clayham - Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:51:09 EST ID:F0C9heTL No.42559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
WOOP WOOP we at war now!
RIP Gabriel JK, rot in hell you dumb fucking ass hole.
>>
Rebecca Duckspear - Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:53:09 EST ID:rQhIPT0V No.42561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Negan is going to beat Alpha to death with Lucille.
>>
Rebecca Duckspear - Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:53:44 EST ID:rQhIPT0V No.42562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42561
I meant Beta
>>
Betsy Feshshaw - Fri, 09 Sep 2016 00:34:31 EST ID:huyW97Zs No.42570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42562
i'm seeing some kind of delay, or maybe i've just read too much shonen
>>
Oliver Cleshmin - Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:22:33 EST ID:GiPpiPYv No.42592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1474413753382.jpg -(96765B / 94.50KB, 640x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>42570
You're probably right. I can't see this arc continuing without beta leading the army, but maybe they'll surprise us.

Eugene has never looked so badass
>>
Oliver Pollerfoot - Wed, 05 Oct 2016 17:26:58 EST ID:EasqxXVF No.42650 Ignore Report Quick Reply
RIP, shit was brutal today.
>>
Ernest Blacklock - Thu, 06 Oct 2016 21:06:11 EST ID:fMFFGfr4 No.42652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Having been reading Negan's back story, that was absolutely soul crushing. Rest in peace, beautiful.
>>
Shit Tootway - Fri, 21 Oct 2016 13:33:14 EST ID:zyz2oYv0 No.42694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So, i guess the Negan kill for the season 7 premier leaked. I'm not going to watch it, I can wait two days (i hope), but... A guy I watch on YouTube gave his thoughts on seeing it, and it seems like it's going to be pretty fucking nuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CixgzifaxZQ
He doesn't say who it is or anything, though I'm pretty sure we all know.
I'm hyped.
>>
Nathaniel Sullyspear - Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:30:56 EST ID:aFsBZn9r No.42717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38569
Well, 160 was pretty exciting as far as action goes.
At the end of the letter hacks, they say, "Next month we're going to do something we haven't done in a while... and it's not plesant."
So, death of a major character? Maybe the death of another BABY?!
>>
Doris Havingford - Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:16:57 EST ID:cztarTHu No.42718 Report Quick Reply
>>42717
No, not Hershell!!!!

Hopefully he doesn't mean it will be an issue with almost no dialogue like the one after the prison fell.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 03 Nov 2016 05:55:01 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42718
How wrong is it that I kinda wish it was lil' Hershel? It damn better not be Sophia, she's been totally canned, and I feel it would be out of character for Kirkwald to kill her so unceremoniously. At least with Gabe they attempted to give him a shot of development before killing him. With Sophia being such a major investment, but neglected for... fuck ,a few years, compared with lil Hersh who is a non-entity to the readers, I sure hope he kills him first/%]
>>
Phoebe Chibblebanks - Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:09:28 EST ID:aFsBZn9r No.42721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42718
>>42719
Really, I think what they're getting at is the complete annihilation of another community. In All Out War, Alexandria got roughed up a little bit, but it's nothing they couldn't rebuild. We haven't seen total destruction since the prison, and frankly, I just don't see the Hilltop making it through this. The mansion is up in flames and they don't really have the means of putting that out as far as I can tell.
I don't think Kirkman has it in him to kill another baby. He's gotten soft since Something to Fear.
>>
Phineas Nevingfield - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:50:46 EST ID:mvSXvRZX No.42796 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so if jeffery dean morgan the fucking man or what?
>>
Lydia Hobblefuck - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 17:07:06 EST ID:Aivyu0Jz No.42797 Report Quick Reply
1480975626277.jpg -(23426B / 22.88KB, 270x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>42796
I wish he didn;t have the facial hair, but besides that, he kicks ass. He already looks like Jailhouse Negan with the perpetual stubble. I still think they could have done better casting but JDM is doing the job justice. Pic related, Ludacris should play Negan. Or maybe Ice Cube. Give the role to a rapper who has gravitas.
>>
Cyril Murdbury - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 19:05:03 EST ID:mvSXvRZX No.42798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42797
he'll be shaved next episode
and the only black negan can be dave chappelle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4
>>
Nell Bigglelere - Wed, 07 Dec 2016 11:06:36 EST ID:fJv5aYMO No.42803 Ignore Report Quick Reply
In a major twist, literally nothing happened in today's issue.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 07 Dec 2016 13:27:38 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42803
link?
>>
Shitting Somblepet - Wed, 07 Dec 2016 14:20:42 EST ID:mvSXvRZX No.42805 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42803
an entire community being that's been around for the better part of 100 issues being destroyed is literally nothing?
Take a look at these covers for 163 and 164
https://imagecomics.com/images/made/uploads/news/TWD163_cvr_351_540.jpg
http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/TWD-164-01.jpg
163 could be a troll cover, but 164 is especially telling
>>
Caroline Gundlefot - Sat, 10 Dec 2016 21:57:12 EST ID:bwvJUgOE No.42817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42805
I dont care enough for the Hilltop to mourn it. It isnt like when the Prison fell and they had nowhere to go. Although those covers make it look like that will soon change and they will be back to a pre-Alexandria lifestyle. Then Eugene's radio girlfriend will come to their rescue and bring them to a new civilization.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 18 Dec 2016 22:33:02 EST ID:erQA2UH+ No.42849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I played The Walking Dead: Michonne over the weekend and the game takes place during issues 126-139 of what Michonne was up to during her temporary departure from the group of survivors led by Rick Grimes in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. I'm guessing the show isn't up to that point yet but I'm wondering how the show would adapt that? How did the comics explain it?

Also the first two episodes of The Walking Dead season 3 come out on Tuesday. Apparently Kirkman said the game will almost be at the same point as current comic timeline and said more comic-related events will happen. Could be cool I guess depending on how they adapt the comics to the video game this season.
>>
James Hollynud - Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:02:27 EST ID:U8korsDS No.42853 Report Quick Reply
>>42849
>how the show would adapt that?
Things are so different now because Rick and Michonne were never dating in the comics. I imagine in the show, Carol will be the one who vanishes for long bulks of time while Michonne stays home with her man.
>>
David Blupperbury - Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:26:22 EST ID:G++HSYtt No.42854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42849
>I'm wondering how the show would adapt that?
by making that particular subplot about Carol
>Apparently Kirkman said the game will almost be at the same point as current comic
Kirkman is a known liar. The game isn't anywhere near the same time as the show. I haven't played it, but I saw Jesus in the trailer. That's definitely Jesus from before A New Beginning, and the only way for that to make sense is for it to predate them meeting him all the way back before issue #100, I'm guessing it takes place before he even finds the Hilltop.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

In other news.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/e/ea/165cover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161221023318
.... Fucking Saviors.
>>
Phineas Nucklemidging - Tue, 03 Jan 2017 18:40:17 EST ID:VZjF2n0W No.42871 Report Quick Reply
Tomorrow is the big event.
>>
Nell Dartgold - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:34:09 EST ID:VZjF2n0W No.42872 Report Quick Reply
Torrent (Warning, site is pop up heavy): https://worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-details.php?id=37483

Thoughts: So The Whisper War was actually just a prequel to the real event, No Way Out Part 2: Drowning In A Fucking Ocean Of Zombies. At first I thought it was a slow issue, but now I really dig it. If Rick thinks walls make him soft, dude is going to need to harden up fast. AND SHAVE THE BEARD! I'm hyped for Alexandria to burn and everyone to be on the streets again.
>>
Rebecca Turveybanks - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:02:35 EST ID:Crlk0a4O No.42873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Alexandria is going to go to shit, and the Saviors are going to fuck them up at their weakest moment.

My only real problem with this issue is a glaring continuity error. Rick being 38 years old makes no sense. At the beginning of the story, Rick was 27 years old and Carl was seven. Between the beginning of the story and the end of All Out War, there's no way more than four years passed.
Kirkman kinda bitched at Editor scene in the Letter Hacks for saying this, but he said two years had passed between the end of AOW and A New Beginning. In a later Letter Hacks, Kirkman confirmed Carl was ABOUT 13 years old. When Lydia is first introduced after Jesus captures her, she tells him she's 16.
If we go with Rick being 38, which would make Carl 18, and when Lydia breaks things off with Carl, one of the reasons she lists is Carl is too young for her.
Maybe Lydia is one of those freaky girls that likes much older men, but just looking at Carl, you can tell he's a young teenager, he definitely is about 13.
Now, during the beginning of the story, it's pretty much acknowledged that nobody has any clue what the date is, so assuming they're a little further along than they are makes sense. One year, maybe two tops is even partially believe able. But enough for Rick to go from 27 to 38?! No fucking way.
Something doesn't make sense here.

Also, that first page with Negan was really fucking sad.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 23:46:57 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42873
whoah, can you confirm where Rick's confirmed to be 27 at the start? The Carl shit's been irritating, but that sounds ridiculous.

He also totally blows it off in the letter hacks, and claims the time gap was only attributed to another response section, but I'm pretty sure someone in-comic corroborates that (I thought Eugene or somebody specifically says about a year and a half in a recent arc)
>>
Rebecca Turveybanks - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 02:03:44 EST ID:Crlk0a4O No.42875 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42874
I'm pretty sure it comes up in Volume 1. I know for a fact they say Carl is 7 in that volume.
But it's kinda like how they pretend the word "zombie" is never said in the Walking Dead, but Rick has a whole conversation with Dexter about how saying that word feels ridiculous.
I can't remember where they mention his age, but they do mention Rick becoming a cop right out of high school, marrying Lori, having a few years with Carl, etc, before the whole world goes to shit.
I vividly remember it though, it's within the first three volumes
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 11:02:48 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42875
I don't recall mention of Rick's age, but Carl is a huge problem. I have to find where they referred to the length of time they've lived in Alexandria but it's total nonsense. (It may connect to Michonne's absence but I dunno). Not to mention, the trees in their orchard seem damn older than 2 years.

It's not a deal-breaker but it's pretty embarrassing. I'm just gonna do what I do for bullshit like in Metal Gear Solid and just ignore the creator's intent. I'll say it's been 4 years until I find evidence otherwise. Though I have in my possession the first Compendium and will def look for the quote you mentioned
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 13:16:41 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42876
After rereading some early issues (powered through to the middle of prison livin) here's what I found on Rick:Lori is 2 years younger than Rick, he was attending college when they met, Lori did one year in college and they got "serious" after she dropped out. So Rick was at least 1-2 years out of college when they married. That puts him around 23-24 at that time.

As for Carl, it's Early Autumn when the series starts and he is indeed confirmed for 7. Which suggests Rick is no younger than 30-31 at the start of the series

Carl's 9 before the time warp. Rick is at least 32-33 if we use a 4 year time warp, he gets up to 36-37. Now let's assume Rick and Lori dated at least 2 years before they were married or were married for a while before Carl was born 38 becomes very possible BUT It requires a 4 year time warp for all of this to make sense. not two as Kirkwald stated
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 06:04:52 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42877
Should have mentioned Lori was in high-school when they met
nb
>>
Molly Nollyshit - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 03:05:30 EST ID:XIWNydXc No.42883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42873
>>42874
>>
Albert Coddlecocke - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:57:23 EST ID:GvFZwr6F No.42931 Report Quick Reply
These issues are everything All Out War failed at.
>>
Nigel Caffingway - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 20:25:19 EST ID:h+qa1/DY No.42933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i wonder why negan didn't just let rick die
>>
James Clayshaw - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:49:05 EST ID:YS6aIJRZ No.42935 Report Quick Reply
>>42933
Either he's a changed man or he wants to see the look on Rick's face when Alexandria burns completely and laugh his ass off.
>>
Mokes - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 22:33:56 EST ID:CTNSSHWn No.42937 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42933
Because Negan 100% believes in Rick. He is above all else a practical man. He had a system that worked and then Rick showed him a better one.
>>
Reuben Blinkinfat - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:55:18 EST ID:Fxrhop78 No.42953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Heads up, in case you forgot like I did. Two issues this month.
#164 comes out tomorrow.
>>
Priscilla Sallydock - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:11:41 EST ID:qVbXKud1 No.42954 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42953
It was good. Reminded me of after the Prison fell when Carl and Rick were alone in a house for most an issue. Only this at least had dialogue. I hope Negan betrays Rick tbh,, I still think Negan has a master plan that involves keeping Rick alive (for the time). Once Rick tells the community that he trusts Negan and they should too, Negan secretly murders Rick behind closed doors and frames Maggie.
>>
Thomas Sommerdock - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:34:56 EST ID:Fxrhop78 No.42955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42954
I think you're wrong. Otherwise Negan could have just let Negan die in the last issue and took over during the last issue and used the chaos to his advantage. Everything Negan told Rick about 'the worst thing you've ever done' is totally true. Dunno if you've been reading "Here's Negan" but its all there.

I don't really have much to say, the issue speaks for itself. Negan is my favorite character in any story ever of all time.
>>
Cedric Trotstone - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:54:14 EST ID:5fEwCDkF No.42956 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42955
Doesn't Negan betraying Alpha mean anything to you! I guess he may have been speaking the truth, but he has betrayed people before. Although the changing his perspective thing hasn't totally been debunked.
>>
Thomas Sommerdock - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 03:57:51 EST ID:Fxrhop78 No.42959 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42956
"Doesn't Negan betraying Alpha mean anything to you?"
Not at all. Above all else, I think Negan loves Carl. And as above Mokes said, Rick showed Negan a new lease on life. Furthermore, the Saviors would never take him back. They hated him too. We're in a very weird spot with Negan as a characteter right now. The only reason I think he may stay alive is that he's an absolute fucking cash cow. But Kirkman's surprised us before. Since he became a major character after issue 100, I constantly imagined him dying to save Glenn's baby, could still happen, I guess. We'll see.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:01:14 EST ID:QMJH5X5U No.42970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487790074489.jpg -(1580550B / 1.51MB, 1988x3056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>42959
This issue made me really worried that they'll kill Negan. I feel like he has so much potential to complicate things which could constrain the writers How the fuck is Carl or Maggie going to respond when they see him on the loose? Not to mention that Kirkman has now accomplished the near impossible by making the readers sympathise with Negan, so what does he have left to do with the character? And putting him out to pasture like Sophia just isn't an option with Negan. For similar reasons I'm really worried for Andrea

Characters like Carl, Maggie, Rick, and others all have these emotional plot arcs they're in the midst of, so I feel they have "plot armor" as does Eugene with his radio story line. Andrea seems to have stagnated since the war with the saviors. I feel like it would have the impact Kirkman craves without jeapordising any plot threads if he kills her off.

This issue has been my favorite in a long while. I'm really glad for [Siddiq and Annie stumbling on the CB, FINALLY we should see some progress on that front/%]

Something that bothered me. Who the fuck is this guy in the third panel down? He looks like Heath with two legs.
>>
Beatrice Nullerridge - Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:22:01 EST ID:WTKqxnXb No.42998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man, we love Negan and all but the show has reminded me that Negan is a fucking rapist. I decided I don;t like him again. I forgive Glenn but not the wives. Murder for political cause makes more sense to me than rape. How could Negan have sex with that girl who is always drunk/crying without being on par with The Governor? He's just as bad.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 03:35:17 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.42999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42998
Definitely not the same as the Governor. In the comic it's clear that Negan never forces himself on anybody, and he has no mercy for rapists.

It's possible to still consider Negan some kind of sexual predator based on the amount of coercion he applies. Negan says the Saviors' barter system is based around working for points but his wives are exempt from that. Women that are hopeless and believe their only way to survive is to prostitute themselves become Negan's wives.

So it's still repulsive, no way about it, and by most definitions it still qualifies as rape (these women are convinced their lives depend on providing sex), but the governor is far beyond that kind of manipulation. The Governor enjoys brutalizing, violently raping, and torturing people to death.
>>
Cedric Sendledale - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:54:29 EST ID:s7iT5AYi No.43000 Report Quick Reply
>>42999
Well the Governor's backstory novels paint him as just as sympathetic as Here's Negan IMO, The Governor didn't like violence at all before the fall, dude was the world's biggest pussy. Like Negan, he adapted a personality that he thought would keep him alive. The sexual assaults seemed to well from a mental illness he developed post-apocalypse (if you havent read the books, he is schizo to a degree and thinks he is someone else when he acts like he does). I guess Negan is slightly better than the Governor, but only by a slight degree. The Governor is like the pimp who beats his hookers, and Negan is the pimp who is nice to them but still sluts them out. The biggest difference is probably that Rick gave the Governor a similar speech as he did for Negan before their final fight, and while the Governor ignored it and yelled ATTACK, you can see Negan's face as Rick's words really hit him. So yes, Negan is technically a "good guy" now, but the show has reminded me of certain facts that make it a lot harder to trust his character development. At least other bad guys turned good like Vegeta never raped Bulma or anything. Negan getting all pissy when he heard the Whispers were rapists was such hypocritical bullshit, I bet the Whispers considered it consentual too (since if the girl doesnt want it, she can just leave to fend for herself)
>>
Angus Gusslehood - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 15:27:21 EST ID:QCV9u9NB No.43004 Report Quick Reply
>The Walking Dead 165 (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/7j6NG0yT/file.html

.....................................................................................
>>
Simon Fanford - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 05:34:57 EST ID:XIWNydXc No.43006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43004
Meh
>>
Samuel Buzzville - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 06:40:16 EST ID:N3S9OWBL No.43007 Report Quick Reply
>>43006
Do you think Kirk man is trolling again, or you just don't like Andrea? I've been pouring over it trying to see if she took a stray bullet or something but IDK man
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 11:13:28 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.43008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>42970
I FUCKING CALLED IT, I'm more upset than ever. What a load of bullshit. No a fitting way to kill her off IMO
>>
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 11:20:14 EST ID:mYd9+eUZ No.43009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43007
I think there's a chance it's just a stray bullet. Especially considering how cocky Kirkman acts in the letter hacks and when what's her face comments that they're basically just firing wildly. But that would be risky, since Kirkman hasn't killed anybody in this whole war except Gabe. I also think it's kind of lame, that Andrea getting injured is pretty much the only main development in this issue. We already knew Siddiq and Annie found the radio. We already knew that the herd in Alexandria was thinning, and we already knew the Saviors were beginning their approach. Nothing really developed for most of the plot-lines

Though I gotta admit, seeing those walkers go into the ocean was a very awesome visual
>>
Albert Grandbury - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 22:19:50 EST ID:N3S9OWBL No.43010 Report Quick Reply
>>43008
Especially after Negan trashed talked Death By Zombie as something that only happens to idiots since everyone knows the rules by now.
>>
Basil Nellerford - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 22:48:28 EST ID:tUeXPdlm No.43020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For doubters about Andrea, I'll just say this much. If you read what Robert Kirkman has said about the Walking Dead, it's about seeing Rick Grimes change over time. That the man we saw in the beginning of the comic is someone that should be totally recognizable to us at the end (or at least the end of Rick himself). If Andrea dies here, and I'm not saying she will, but if she does, it could be the beginning of a new change in Rick, a guy who has lost it alll, aside from his son, and I think his son being the last part of him left could be the thing that really drives him over the edge to total psychosis. He took Negan's words to heart, but I think he could become far worse than Negan. I think he could become the Governor, but with years of experience living in this shit.
If that sort of thing happens, I'm calling it right now.
Carl is going to put the rabid dog down.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:09:06 EST ID:EQLNuMC+ No.43056 Report Quick Reply
So for characters like Simon and Daryl that aren't in the comics, how do they adapt the scenes from the comics onto television with characters like them in it? Unless they're just scenes for the show.
>>
Phyllis Decklehall - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 17:42:20 EST ID:iKvNgm8I No.43057 Report Quick Reply
>>43056
Just there to pad the story out. Some filler characters like Daryl become fan favorites, others are wildly unpopular (lesbian nurse who took Abraham's original death of arrow to eye). We keep waiting for Daryl to fill the role of some comic character, but it never happens. If anything, Daryl being there makes shit worse. In the comic, Negan only killed one person cuz Daryl wasn;t there to pitch a fit and get the second death going.
>>
Samuel Clablingtune - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 13:08:25 EST ID:mPhk+Hir No.43062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43056
i hate you so much.
>>
George Hedgetane - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 11:38:14 EST ID:Op3uvO7Y No.43070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so it's been forever since i've read any of this. Just finished 156. HOLY SHIT! I knew that Negan would kill Alpha. Accidentally spoiled that for myself. Was NOT expecting the line "Wait until RICK gets a look at you..."

fuckin brutal. I love Negan
>>
Fanny Dartville - Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:17:15 EST ID:Op3uvO7Y No.43072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
All caught up. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maybe. like others have said im not convinced it isn't a stray bullet.

>>43009
I disagree. Big development being Saviors are there right now imo. Some or all of Dwight's group is likely to die, and I know that's small-time compared to Andrea, but they're important and not just randos. I get what you're saying though, I just don't mind follow-through with known developments before diving into a new pile of shit for the Gang.
>>
Thomas Cricklelock - Sun, 09 Apr 2017 01:44:23 EST ID:L4uReb7n No.43075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
http://www.skybound.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/TWD167-Cover.png
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/1/1f/TWD168_Cover.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/325?cb=20170321095512
Those are the covers for the next two issues. Look at them at your own risk.
All speculation here:
Andrea is a goner. Rick is a cripple. Only one men can quell the these fucking renegades. All hail Negan the SAVIOR. We're going to Ohio.
>>
Thomas Cricklelock - Sun, 09 Apr 2017 01:53:55 EST ID:L4uReb7n No.43076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43075
Quick followup
Yeah, the Saviors might say fuck off and gun Negan down. But there's no way this shit ends without some follow up between Carl and Negan's relationship. Maybe Negan DOES turn on them and Carl makes good on his desire to kill him. Don't see it though. I think Negan has bought into the leadership of Rick and they're heading to Ohio with the forces they have with Negan as their greatest warrior. But Kirkman could surprise us, sometimes he goes for shock over good writing... or, what I think is good writing anyway.
I dunno how many of you guys follow Here's Negan, but if you saw what I saw him do in just these latest four pages, he wasn't lying... toughest son of a bitch left alive.
>>
Edwin Billingspear - Wed, 03 May 2017 18:24:21 EST ID:Vca921e5 No.43109 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Am I the only one who cried like a bitch for this one?
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 04 May 2017 11:54:42 EST ID:QMJH5X5U No.43110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43109
This was easily one of the best issues in years
>>
Oliver Nuttingville - Fri, 05 May 2017 02:40:53 EST ID:ocH2+pBZ No.43111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
all i have to say is... i have nothing to say.
Rest in peace
>>
Edward Peshhotch - Fri, 05 May 2017 07:03:13 EST ID:Vca921e5 No.43112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just realized that this means Michonne will die in the show in a few seasons.... :(
>>
Oliver Nuttingville - Fri, 05 May 2017 12:54:39 EST ID:ocH2+pBZ No.43113 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43112
who cares about that shitfest
>>
Jack Bidgeware - Fri, 05 May 2017 22:05:30 EST ID:Op3uvO7Y No.43114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43112
I don't think so. They didn't kill off Judith and it has its own characters. I don't think the show has the balls to do something like that for the sake of story and character development.
>>
William Nuddleshaw - Thu, 18 May 2017 05:59:12 EST ID:+5ARPfAM No.43124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43114
Judith was cuz sponsers get mad about baby killing. They still killed Glenn, but then people complained the show was too violent and the pussies at AMC said they would tone down after it. Using this death on Michonne would be a perfect meet in the middle of killing a core, non-baby character in a relatively non-gory way.
>>
Fuck Blillystock - Fri, 02 Jun 2017 11:06:24 EST ID:fVCbCSM/ No.43152 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dunno how many of you guys have played the Walking Dead: The New Frontier, it was a huge disappointment over-all, but there's a few treats in there for comic book readers.
>>
Martha Chosslemane - Sun, 04 Jun 2017 10:15:55 EST ID:A0r8/Vkf No.43160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43152
spoil it for those of us who will never play. I like how this franchise will drop little easter eggs all over. Like that one-shot written by Brian K Vaughn about Walking Dead Europe with the twist that the main character who dies at the end was Rick's brother.
>>
William Pegglewell - Fri, 09 Jun 2017 21:03:00 EST ID:HDHynoCO No.43172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1497056580684.jpg -(672045B / 656.29KB, 1988x3056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I officially fell in love with Negan

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/79eP7TJx/file.html
>>
Martin Clillerworth - Fri, 09 Jun 2017 21:57:35 EST ID:RyjK6p3K No.43173 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43172
Negan ruined the book IMO. If the series ended at issue 99, it would be a god tier run. Now its the same never-ending shit that Kirkman makes fun of Marvel for, propping up meme characters to drive sales and using Negan like Deadpool.
>>
Phineas Fuckingham - Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:13:17 EST ID:ys0Z1xlK No.43176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43172
I also liked it. I don't care about Dwight but I guess he's going to try and fuck Rick up at some point now.

Also Rick is back in telephone territory.
>>
Phyllis Honkinstedge - Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:07:15 EST ID:fss3yvCN No.43188 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43172
If you liked this issue, check out Here's Negan chapter 14, he was bad ass in it.
>>
Molly Narryson - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:34:04 EST ID:6o012Ass No.43226 Report Quick Reply
Please please please Kirkman let Maggie kill Negan in issue 200.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:49:49 EST ID:fivWN2oc No.43277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Can we all agree that 170 was the gayest issue yet? Not that there's anything wrong with that

Predictions:

My roomate insists Eugene's gonna just push Siddiq off that building and kill him then and there. Given how much he was down to torture/hurt Lydia to get at Alpha we already know he has a bloodlust, and the only time he's killed a man was by shoving him off a ledge. I differ though, I think that a time will come soon when Eugene could save his life, but instead chooses to let him die

Also Aaron and Jesus being in love just has me worried that the writers are setting the stage to off one of them, I pray it's not Jesus, but Aaron is a pretty dear character too
>>
Matilda Blathergold - Thu, 24 Aug 2017 01:53:19 EST ID:gVdnDtYG No.43288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43277
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/e/ef/TWD173.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170822123307
There's the cover of 173. Jesus days' might be numbered. Looks like he's going up against someone unarmed, and judging by the trench coat, I'm betting it's Beta

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.