Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

MITUNA HELMET by Alice Buzzwill - Sat, 03 Nov 2018 22:57:55 EST ID:0FmV8+Bz No.43938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1541300275315.png -(459699B / 448.92KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 459699
what are the little domes on the side for? his ears? or are they like antennae for psionic thought?
I'm trying to redesign it for a cat because I have an assignment wherein I must create a helmet and I thought this would be fun
and I don't know how it would be appropriate to reshape the helm other than the obvious cat shit but like if this modification on the side is for the ears I suppose I would put it on the top of my helmet instead of the side
that is all
>>
Jenny Fombleson - Mon, 05 Nov 2018 12:12:15 EST ID:tkm5lfon No.43940 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Homestuck
Also, what? Designing a helmet for a cat? As in, the fucking feline animal species? The fuck are they making you do at school? Yeah the bumps on the side are meant for his ears, or at the least some kind of sound system. It looks stupid as fuck though, some Megaman-design tier shit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.