420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
how much pct by Thomas Sillersug - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:04:18 EST ID:d1SQm7XU No.93978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488405858703.jpg -(5899B / 5.76KB, 176x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5899
Sorry if this one gets posted a lot I couldnt find anything on it..

Looking to start my first dbol only cycle (25mg daily) i've been told I should half these and do one part in the morning and the second at night.. is this correct?

I have enough supply to last me 30 days then ill be taking nolvadex and clomid as part of my PCT for about 4 weeks (as well as fish oil capsules throughout both cycles)

question is, what does of both nolva and clomid should I be looking at to get my body back to normal? i've had a look around and cant get a straight response on this one..

thanks!
>>
Nicholas Turveystone - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 15:22:05 EST ID:UdISsYNv No.94445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
An oral only cycle? Top kek. So bad for your liver and like 0 gains. Why not inject?
>>
Martin Pickridge - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:05:04 EST ID:QiL1Zuda No.94452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You already know oral only isn't advisable but whatever. I wouldn't bother with clomid tbh. 40 nolva first week or two then 20 the others. search UK forums for info on oral only, they're more open to this.
>>
All Hallow's Eve - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 23:20:20 EST ID:jqF6g0TY No.94455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508642420004.jpg -(59236B / 57.85KB, 450x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Would this help, bro?
Chris Hemsworth gushed about the tome, titled True To Form, by Dr. Eric Goodman, writing: 'If you've ever suffered from back pain or want a stronger healthier body then check this book out.'

The post continued: 'I incorporate it into my everyday workouts and daily movements and I've never felt stronger, it's incredible . (Also if you do it next to a helicopter in the beautiful Australian outback it looks and feels even better)

'Dr. Eric Goodman has spent years studying human physiology and movement, and has helped people of all ages and occupations heal and correct lifelong debilitating pain. "

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.