420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Weight lose :'D by Sophie Dragglemadge - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:18:11 EST ID:0GueGv8D No.94005 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489954691183.jpg -(14050B / 13.72KB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 14050
How do you control your hunger? Give me your secrets please. I need to lose weight as fast as possible. Thank youuu.
>>
Shit Wacklemag - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:40:11 EST ID:wcdn8LmG No.94009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94005
I can't. I don't keep shit around that I don't want to eat. Also it's easier to not eat if you haven't eaten yet. Eat within a 10 hour (ish) window and count on eating anything that's edible within that window. Don't keep snacks and shit around unless you know you can make them too hard to eat. For me once a pack is open it tends to go no matter how big the pack so either it's within my calorie budget or it's closed.

Work out what you're eating in advance and stick to it. Build in a little wiggle room if you're working in an office where cake is often offered but restrain yourself. Don't pick up cake at 11am, then eat lunch then have some after lunch then later. Just say "I'll have a slice at 3" and cut a small slice and properly enjoy it.

Fill up on vegetables. Processed carbs are like crack.
>>
James Shittingwell - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:31:41 EST ID:L1txwjLH No.94011 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dont buy food to eat

cold water with lemon juice

coffee

oh, the surefire way to stop, is Willpower
>>
Cornelius Tillingworth - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:45:45 EST ID:R5n4Vmr6 No.94017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
get depressed
>>
Beatrice Sendlegold - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:52:34 EST ID:OZyeqyTs No.94022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94017
That can fail. Personally I binge eat when miserable.
>>
Eugene Blammledale - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 05:20:01 EST ID:zcRB0EdU No.94120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94005
Avoid carbs completely unless they are in broccoli or cauliflower form.

If you don't want to go full keto eat some whole fruit. Not dried, not juice, not in a smoothie, actual whole apples and oranges and shit. No grapes tho those things are little sugar bombs.

And basically you don't control your hunger, you just be hungry and you remain sitting still in your computer chair. There will be that part of your brain that has decided you're about to go to mcdonalds (or whatever) and it's already thinking about getting in the car. Let it think its won. Eventually it will be time to sleep and you won't have gone and you will have won for the day.
>>
William Greenfoot - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:33:03 EST ID:DivTUQx9 No.94122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94005
power walk on a treadmill daily

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.