420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Motivation and Discipline by Shit Gillerworth - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:38:58 EST ID:ELflVFxy No.94006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490049538960.jpg -(75417B / 73.65KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 75417
I struggle with depression and PTSD. Working out helps me feel way better. The problem is actually getting off the couch and doing it. I usually just lay around before and after work scrolling my phone. The only thing that helps me get my ass up sometimes is putting on work out music, or reading this board or different /fit sites. I know if I could just start a schedule every day I would be feeling better in general and better about my body, but I just can't fuckin do it. Right now I'm just doing a few sets of core / cardio stuff like twice a week.
How do y'all get going when you just can't even
>>
Angus Bungold - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 22:44:35 EST ID:NpRb+ez4 No.94012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Do you have a gym membership? Go right after youre off and don't go home first to even be tempted to not do anything. If you don't have a membership, maybe go to a park right after work or asap so you can make sure you do it. Also getting a workout buddy helps a lot so you can be motivated and it will be harder to bail
>>
James Shittingwell - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 23:12:51 EST ID:L1txwjLH No.94013 Ignore Report Quick Reply
after a while your body literally physically needs exercise or you get a form of depression associated with inactivity following consistent normal activity.

until then, you go to infintiy8oleg's YT channel or simply think about WHY YOU WANT IT
>>
Oliver Cizzleford - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:11:43 EST ID:Fhb64Xlc No.94014 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Eat clen and tren hard.

Or order 66 by the pissening sith lord.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.