420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Competitive Phone Apps by Hamilton Bardhall - Wed, 17 May 2017 02:11:09 EST ID:4t41I7Gp No.94160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495001469555.jpg -(3278479B / 3.13MB, 3443x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3278479
Any of you like to use phone apps like Strava to measure your times? I try to work out every other day and on my day off I like to go for a 20-30 mile bike ride. It's fun to compare your times with other people. My personal best record is 1st place on one segment, but only for my weight class (200+ pounds). It's actually 24th overall on that segment, but I smoke and drink too much and am too high to really push myself when going up hills.
>>
Alice Novingshit - Thu, 18 May 2017 14:07:11 EST ID:BVkmL1x+ No.94163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I use it. It's a neat tracking app and it's real motivating to see you beat your old times, but then you look at your standings compared to everyone else and all that motivation flies out the window. Then again, nothing beat the feeling when you see yourself clawing up the global leaderboards!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.