420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Stop being fat advice for fat lazy fuck by Phineas Blatherfield - Tue, 30 May 2017 00:49:16 EST ID:hXNCrVUe No.94194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1496119756081.jpg -(179100B / 174.90KB, 925x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 179100
Sup /ana/

I figured 420chan would be the best place to get some advice.

I'm fat. For the first time in my life. I'm uncomfortable, insecure, and embarrassed to be in pictures. Most of my life I was ~150 pounds (6'1) then growing into my adult body I hit 180, and was happy and looked filled out. Now I'm at 220 and I legit feel fucking gross. My weight has been pretty steady for a year or so.

I have an eating problem. I was in a high stress job for a couple years and ate a ton of really fucking awful food. I kind of got lazy, gave up, and ate whatever I want whenever I want (no fast food, no soda, just lots of garbage.)

I'm lazy. I'm looking for a short term solution to cutting calories. I'm actually looking to cheat. I'm curious if there are any weight loss pills that work. Whether they speed up metabolism, curb appetite, I don't care. I have 3 bottles of hydroxycut which I'm 99% sure are bullshit, but I don't know.

Short of amphetamines, are there any legal/illegal pills that work? Any hacks to stop being a fat fuck? I've tried eating less in the past by slowly cutting portions, snacks, replacing meals, etc etc etc and I always suck.
>>
Phineas Blatherfield - Tue, 30 May 2017 00:58:40 EST ID:hXNCrVUe No.94195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, I'm willing to make sacrifices to my health. I'm reading up about ephedrine. Some say it doesn't help if you're above 15% body fat. Willing to potentially kill myself taking ephedrine for a couple months to drop 40 pounds. Any other (bad) advice welcome
>>
Phyllis Dillerchurk - Tue, 30 May 2017 14:22:57 EST ID:hsY2bzgU No.94196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94195
If you cheat you won't address that you currently eat for 220 pounds so you'll drift up. I am going to tell you what you don't want to hear because it's the actual right answer. You can do stims and lose weight but you'll be destroying yourself on stims or you'll just put it on when you stop.

You can lose 2 pounds per week easily by running a 1000 calorie deficit. And if it's via exercise and a thought out diet sure it's harder but the benefits are greater. Feeling fit and great will in time be "easier" than taking the short cut. And that's the thing. The easy short term route often ends up harder in the medium and long term.

Arbitrarily changing things without locking down everything else will fail because you just tend to compensate in other ways. Instead of just eyeballing it try counting. I lost a bit of weight by cutting out alcohol and high calorie shit but that got me from 300 to 280 pounds I'm around your height and I bounce between 170 and 190 depending on the season and water weight, 90% of the time I weight 175 to 185 and that puts me around 10-15% body fat

>calorie budget and don't buy what you don't plan on eating before you next reach the shop. Don't keep food you can graze on. Make sure it needs a lot of prep.
>Make sure you satisfy macro and micro nutritional needs. You can probably do this with 1000 calories which leaves a little room to not eat optimally which is good for your sanity
>don't eat under 1500 calories though. This is below maintenance for your target weight if you lay in bed if you actually exercise the weight then falls off
>Have your first meal as late as possible if you find it's hard to stop once you start.
>Breakfast being the most important meal doesn't mean you need your sugary carb flakes with sugar. It means make it count, fibre and protein.
>fill up on veg that aren't starchy if you find your portions small.
>If you just want to burn calories cardio.
>Weights will mean you need to lose less weight to look good though and increase your energy usage when exercising
>stop blaming your job. Exercise will also lower stress

When you're done it's not a lifestyle you can just drop but if you eat the same but allow yourself a few treats. If you're as insane as me you may need to just keep an eye on your weight but dieting off the 5 pounds you put on over christmas (which would take 3 weeks or so) is easier than putting it off until 3 years later and having to spend 3 months or more dieting hard.

nb because this isn't what you asked for but fuck it. I went from 300 fuck your pussy weight loss. By 210 people started complimenting me and that's nothing. If you switch diets you'll lose 5 pounds of water weight right off, which will make you smaller but will go back on if you resume eating normally so you may need to undershoot. Or do weights and still stop at 170.
>>
Albert Pockworth - Tue, 30 May 2017 21:14:48 EST ID:hXNCrVUe No.94199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94196
Oh I plan on making lifestyle changes as well. I work 10+ hour days. I'm sure I have lots of "excuses" like having to drive 3 hours a day, and not having time for meal prep. My first order of business is slowly titrating calories. I want to see relatively fast results. I'm fulling aware of the consequences of "cheating." I know this is a short term solution to a long term problem.

nb. I know I'm being a lazy faggot.
>>
Hugh Crenningfuck - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:42:04 EST ID:J7R1O7U3 No.94413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
stack DNP and Yohimbine everyday for 4 weeks.
DNP at 150-300mg ED and Yohimbine at 10-20mg ED.
Take the DNP in the morning and the yohimbine preworkout on days you do workout and in the morning with the DNP on days you don't train.

Make sure to do plenty of cardio and that you actually COUNT your calories and eat at a deficit.
>>
James Chamblehood - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:22:57 EST ID:wuA7e43D No.94431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94195
> Also, I'm willing to make sacrifices to my health.

i.e. "I am interested in short term gains that will not last and will result in me being overweight again in 2 years, and damage my heart to boot"

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.