420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Programs/Programming by Angus Fingerpet - Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:08:22 EST ID:hPORbZ3R No.94395 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1503630502125.jpg -(62526B / 61.06KB, 633x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 62526
Let's talk about it. Do you do your own? If not, what programs have you tried? Also if you want to share some links, feel free.

I'll start; I'm currently trying to deadlift 500 pounds conventionally. I use straps at very maximal weights. My last max attempt was about 2 months ago and I lifted 445. I used Ed Coan's deadlift template which I'll post here:

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/

I had put on a little over 50 pounds onto my deadlift with this program in 10 weeks.

Currently I'm on week 8 of Layne Norton's PH3 program and I've seen big increases in not just my deadlift but also my bench, squat, and overall physique.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ph3-layne-norton-power-and-hypertrophy-trainer.html

I just did a rep test and the program calculated my estimated 1rm on deadlift should be somewhere around 470 at the moment. Depending on how much I'm able to pull at the completion of the program, I'm either going to continue trying to reach my goal of a 500 pound deadlift, start trying to go for a totally raw 500 pound deadlift (no straps), or possibly branch off into some Olympic lifting.

So that's me, show me what you got, /ana/
>>
Fanny Mimblechudging - Fri, 25 Aug 2017 23:30:44 EST ID:8JlDf1tR No.94399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I train for a living, and if the clients goal is PL

Greyskull > TM with heavy doubles instead > 531 BBB > sheiko beginner >sheiko adv*

• = with hypertrophy blocks beginning it

if the goal is BB

>Starting strength > TM > 531 BBB starting at 50% x12 and tapering down for 2 months to amrap at 85% ad infinitium
>>
Cornelius Cronkinford - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 03:37:38 EST ID:vvOOszVD No.94412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you want to increase your squat and are an intermediate lifter you should run smolov. shit is brutal though.
>>
Phoebe Pockshaw - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 20:40:09 EST ID:V73ejJsB No.94414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94412
smolov is a right of passage ffs
>>
Simon Wozzlechut - Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:20:27 EST ID:0ZCvu/xt No.94427 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lmao what are all of these terms and such? Do people really have to put so much effort into lifting? Like, can't people just eat healthy and work out? What's the deal with all of these hardcore programs and bullshit? Sounds like people put entirely too much thought into lifting weights.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.