420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Had / have a cold by William Hushkun - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 18:04:09 EST ID:/eIDkfmu No.94416 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504994649136.gif -(1250781B / 1.19MB, 317x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1250781
Been sick the past couple days, still a little sick now.

Should I mow the yard or wait till i'm all the way not sick?
>>
Edward Blathershaw - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 06:43:09 EST ID:zEmquXsI No.94424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94416
If you have a head cold then you're not super sick. Light exercise is good for you. Going all out will be bad but even getting a little warm doing it will be good.

If you have "below the neck" symptoms don't though. Take it easy if you are sore, have breathing problems etc.

Obviously going to the gym and sneezing on everything is still bad.
>>
Charles Peppernick - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:16:30 EST ID:Loj+YSMb No.94425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94416
A little exercise is actually good when you're sick as it gets the blood flowing and kicks your immune responses into higher gear. However if you have a fever you should definitely just rest, and even if you don't keep it light. Can't imagine you'll be huffing and puffing if you're just mowing the lawn and it sounds like you've gotten over the worst of it so I'm sure it's fine

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.