Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
LGD-4033 review by Phyllis Wuffingkack - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:06:34 EST ID:1sTJgtu8 No.94627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516277194654.jpg -(7968B / 7.78KB, 160x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7968
In the middle of a cycle of LGD-4033 right now and wanted to give my thoughts on it.

LGD-4033 is a selective androgenic receptor modulator, or SARM, which is a long way of saying it sensitizes the body to its own natural forms of testosterone.

Bought 1g of powder online and have been dosing 10mg daily. The powder is only somewhat miscible in water, but dissolves quite easily in the presence of lipids so I have been using whole milk.

After three weeks, I can say that overall I have had a somewhat increased healing rate; bruises and injuries, especially muscle strain, seems to heal quite a bit faster than expected. Not scientific at all (although clinical studies have been done) but I am experiencing increased anabolism.

In addition, I have experienced a boost in mood and have generally more energy. Not significantly more, but noticable. Furthermore, no shrinking of testes 3 weeks into cycle. I will monitor this with interest to ascertain whether clomid is necessary for PCT, because forums seem split on how suppressive LGD-4033 really is.

Current thoughts: definitely worth the purchase
>>
Nathaniel Drallydale - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:59:12 EST ID:oWvcRCEy No.94647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94627
How much muscle have you put on since starting this cycle?
>>
Priscilla Finderdat - Fri, 26 Jan 2018 04:06:40 EST ID:JfK9GGnb No.94649 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516957600630.jpg -(1397501B / 1.33MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>94647
I have gained 10kg since 1 January and my waistline has come in slightly
my thighs and shoulders especially have gotten wider (I was pretty skinnyfat beforehand)
dirty bulking but if I wasn't eating 3500kcal/day I'm sure I would be losing fat as well

I will be putting progress shots up as the 12 week cycle continues
sadly I have no scientific way of doing this
>>
Nell Chevingbury - Fri, 26 Jan 2018 12:51:26 EST ID:z0xGYfzL No.94650 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94649
Damn dude you are kicking ass. Definitely doing all of this right. You know what you're doing. Keep it up!

I think steroids should be legal IMO.
>>
Beatrice Turveyforth - Sat, 27 Jan 2018 16:33:11 EST ID:7YXz9Aec No.94651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94649

Implying you're not still DYEL...

I'm not even gonna get into it.
>>
Alice Pummersene - Sun, 28 Jan 2018 07:15:26 EST ID:L0G2hxJy No.94652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94651
I suspect after adjusting for water weight (all those calories weigh and draw in water, suddenly having half a kilo of extra carbs going in during a week will pull in a lot more water). It's probably not a pound per day but I guess when we get to mid february we'll see how much progress this really makes. If he really did gain significant amounts of muscle it will show by then.

Still unless he's measuring his waist incorrectly then there's got be muscles gained without fat.

>I have no scientific way of doing this

You don't need to be super precise, just make sure you're measuring the same thing every time and ensuring other factors are consistent.

OP, going forward ensure you're weighing at a consistent time of day but also be consistent with any exceptions the few days before and if you've taken you're morning piss, if you've had your morning glass of water etc.If you have nights you regularly eat differently that's fine as long as you weigh at a consistent time. I eat differently at weekends. Water weight is dismissed as a cop out or buzz word but it's real, it's something you need to consider and control for as it can hide or exaggerate results. It's why after christmas I started dieting on the 2nd and didn't get on the scales until the 10th. I mean sure I'd be able to say "I lost 5KG" but really that first week of data would be meaningless.

Also other information matters for a better picture. How are your lifts going and how is your waistline? Measure it or at least see if you're going in or out notches on the same belt (with the same trousers, things tucked in etc) Also with lifts be wary of the first few weeks progress, a lot of those gains will not be your muscles growing but your brain learning to use them for that lift. If you worked out before starting this and are coming from that angle you'll be okay but if it's new lifts be wary.

So pick a time and day and ensure you're consistent with whether you take that huge shit first or not. Make sure your waist is genuinely coming in and check your weights lifted are soaring. If you're new to working out you were still a few weeks from the point where this is going to be particularly meaningful though.

Waterweight: It's determined by what you ate recently. While 700 calories of burned fat is 100g, if you take in 400 calories of carbs it's going to weigh 100g and make you thirsty so you'l drink a load of water (much more than 100g, I find it's usually 200-300ml but it will vary with your body I guess) to keep your water levels right. So if over a week you burn 1000 calories more per day but eat 500 calories extra carbs to compensate, over that week that's an extra pound of fat burned. If you were in balance before you'd think you'd lose a pound. I find as a rule most water weight goes within a week so you're carrying about 700g extra carbs and twice that in water. So you go up one and a half kilos. Over the next month you start losing weight though and when you return to normal another 2KG crashes off.

This is also why "crash dieting" is a thing "Oh I lost 7 pounds on this diet", yeah but next week it's barely a pound and the week after you give up because you don't understand your body you're back to normal. I mean that lost weight will help you fit into your bikini for your holiday (because water weight does increase your volume) or whatever but it'll all be back on after. Rant over.
>>
Nicholas Pittshit - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 02:15:19 EST ID:Ysi1QNJr No.94657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517469319889.jpg -(686519B / 670.43KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>94652
I suspect some of it is mos def water but I am also increasing my lifts pretty quickly. Tried to take this pic at same time of day, after a wake up piss and three glasses of water. End of month 1 I guess.
>>
David Humblesag - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 20:02:12 EST ID:VFaxh03j No.94661 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518224532248.jpg -(669546B / 653.85KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
another update
tried to be consistent with waking up, pissing, drinking, then taking a pic
>>
Simon Bunwater - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 15:17:16 EST ID:2QvNUBns No.94662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94661

dude stop posting pictures of your pasty skinnyfat scrawny torso every 2 days.
>>
Archie Ducklefag - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 17:30:04 EST ID:ZuEZVmeP No.94668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94662

Yes, get back to us at the end and do a comparison pic. I'm glad you're making progress, but the guy is right. I'm just glad you didn't include your benis in the bic lmao. Sorry if I'm being rude, I was just trying to be light-hearted about it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.