Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
at home workouts by randomDud3 - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 01:07:55 EST ID:Tysz0HbM No.94633 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516601275876.png -(1309662B / 1.25MB, 642x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1309662
Is doing push ups and sit ups and other body weight exercises enough to at least get you muscular?
>>
Eugene Cobbernen - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 08:27:41 EST ID:4Fa+JMUn No.94643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
stronger yes
more stamina yes
muscular hypertrophy no
>>
Graham Fanwill - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:48:56 EST ID:L0G2hxJy No.94646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94643
What this guy said mostly but there's a few caveats.

If you end up running a small calorie deficit (you'd have to be in balance before and spend a lot of times doing these)/ you might gain some definition. If your muscles are really small they might grow. To experience hypertrophy you still need a level of challenge during your 8-12 reps (x3-5). Sit ups and push ups are "I'm not a piece of shit" tier fitness and so you will outgrow them very early if you're not fat, don't get me wrong they have their place and are good to do, but they will not make you muscular. There are ways to use your body weight to challenge yourself more but it is doing things the hard way. If you're broke there's "convict conditioning" style, because there's lots of harder variants on body weight (plus you can hold stuff, carry a bag etc) but if you have a choice lift weights but like any work out you want to put some thought into working all your muscles hard, several times over the routine/cycle.

Also if you can easily do a thing every day you're better off doing something a bit harder you need a day to recover from.
>>
Ebenezer Nickleville - Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:54:07 EST ID:+xD6CxGF No.94654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94643
I used to get 1-2 cm per month on my legs just doing some squats and sprints at home no weights high intensity. I liked the results.
>>
Cyril Cengerworth - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 00:47:25 EST ID:4+458rlZ No.94655 Ignore Report Quick Reply
flitloop.co
>>
Priscilla Brockleshaw - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:31:03 EST ID:59c8vx2R No.94656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to do parkour ten years ago just around when I was getting out of highschool and I was, as told by others, "ripped." I never used weights, and my only exercise besides parkour was sit ups and push ups. As long as you keep the fat off your body you should be decently strong and well defined just from body weight exercises.

If you have access to weights and equipment then I highly suggest lifting weights instead because it is significantly more efficient at building a muscular body.
>>
Ebenezer Billinghood - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:42:19 EST ID:hWl3c88u No.94658 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94633
Get an adjustable dumbell, seriously, its the staple of any home gym.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.