Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
ymca problems by Beatrice Chabberlock - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:00:43 EST ID:plwLtRB1 No.94675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520276443627.jpg -(150290B / 146.77KB, 960x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 150290
Ive been going to the ymca the past month or 2. Its this huge facility a block away from me, the only issue is the other members.

Every time I go into the locker room I get stared down by greasy fat ass old men in their 70s. They sit their naked and stare at me as I change. I feel super violated and its to the point where I may start a fight with one of them at some point.

Anyone else have this issue? I feel super violated, I see them go into the boys locker room for 12 year olds too. I feel like there isnt really much I can do about this except buy the upgraded locker room, but thats waste of money and i shouldnt have to deal with that.
>>
Reuben Berrylot - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:05:55 EST ID:XBfMJ7Fq No.94678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94675
I go to a gym at a tennis club and there's a lot of 55-75 year old men strutting around naked.

Now they don't stare me down and I don't do much changing because I chose the gym due to its extreme proximity to my house. But I do notice that they just don't give a single fuck about what people think. Several of them clean their teeth in the shower.

Maybe you have a problem. Maybe you're projecting. Take another look at what's going on and if you still don't like it remember you have several steps of escalation between posting on an anonymous imageboard and committing assault. If it's the same handful of guys and there are designated kids changing rooms inform the staff you've seen those guys going in there and you're worried about it as a concerned fellow user.
>>
Augustus Nonkinwot - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:18:02 EST ID:JFlurBtD No.94680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You should be flattered that they fawn over your young male physique. They wish to be young again. To be strong enough to hold down 12 year boys again.
>>
Archie Chublingdon - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:01:06 EST ID:2HBT7EdU No.94719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
change in the toilet stall if they are literally staring you down.
>>
Eliza Nubberpurk - Tue, 01 May 2018 04:12:42 EST ID:8nK5F7ie No.94732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
ymca is some gay club isn't it? maybe you are the problem here, not them? I think it's absolutely normal that gay guys look at each other, you wouldn't look at naked woman in front of you?
>>
Fuck Mubberludge - Mon, 14 May 2018 03:29:45 EST ID:ojXEuFqy No.94748 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Slap them in the head with your meat bat, they'll know who the real boss is after that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.