Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Sarms or orals by Jarvis Pemmlechudge - Thu, 26 Apr 2018 20:12:10 EST ID:BM20VrMp No.94728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524787930892.jpg -(122777B / 119.90KB, 745x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 122777
short post because of a fuck up

I just want a little boost so I'm that extra fit looking for the summer for a change.

I don't want to use test because..
>I've trained enough to know it doesn't magical make you huge but I Still I don't need them sort of gains from it and I also don't want feel like I'm cheating too much.

>I'm not scared to use needles but I am sort of scared to get used to injecting and thinking it's a normal thing to do.

Now I'm thinking of doing either winny/anavar or somthing like ostrine and mk677

Online people say not to do orals on there own..shit gains and dangerous.

In real life I've seen a few people do winny and anavar and they have looked good.Nice lean gains,body has went hard and they have gotten a lot stronger and More energy even though they have been dieting hard.

I've never herd of any other side effects from people.

I've read about sarms and the reports out there seem very different for each person.

I'd consider them because
>supposedly no side effects on test
>can order it online without any one knowing
>subtle gains which is all I want

But
>no long term research.could secretly fuck you up.
>they seem near enough the same price as juice.and I could probably get juice easier and quicker.

What to do ?
>>
Martha Grimforth - Sat, 28 Apr 2018 23:49:37 EST ID:2HBT7EdU No.94731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you dont need drugs to get in shape you lazy faggot
>>
Eliza Nubberpurk - Tue, 01 May 2018 04:22:45 EST ID:8nK5F7ie No.94733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
go with sarms, orals are way too dangerous
>>94731
and you need to understand what thread is about before posting
>>
Edwin Sollerterk - Tue, 01 May 2018 18:56:32 EST ID:2HBT7EdU No.94734 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94733

OP asked which drugs he could take to help him get in shape. I mocked him for his line of thinking. Care to elucidate?
>>
James Chebbleway - Thu, 03 May 2018 02:46:57 EST ID:8nK5F7ie No.94735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94734
whether he needs or don't needs them is not for as to say
>>
Barnaby Sozzlefield - Fri, 04 May 2018 01:03:50 EST ID:QRbgnf6i No.94737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1525410230460.jpg -(422270B / 412.37KB, 1705x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>94733
Can you get ok gains from the orals tho ?

Also just smashed it for 4-5 weeks super strict diet cut down around 6-7lbs no booze got my self used to only having fiberoise veggies for my carbs(no bread,rice or even potatos ect) and sticking to IF

Then bang
2 cheat meals lead to not even eating enough protien for 5 days then I went out for a meal what wasn't bad but I started to drink after it and now it nearly 2 weeks of fucked up meals lack of training because my night shifts in work fucked my sleeping up again and also because o have some how caught some sort of stomach bug

Haven't lost or put on weight but my whole shape of my body looks a little fucked...
>>
Nathaniel Sovingnane - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 20:04:08 EST ID:F1IUQQEA No.94762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
test is safer, you sound like you're just scared

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.