420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Wtf is this by Wesley Hengerbanks - Thu, 03 May 2018 20:52:50 EST ID:1zx7oQKY No.94736 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525395170700.jpg -(808992B / 790.03KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 808992
And what do you think of it?

(i forgot what its called and am lookin for a user guide online :p )
>>
Doris Gumblefield - Mon, 07 May 2018 04:24:23 EST ID:+y7GeAn6 No.94741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94736
idk but my roommate has one and it mystifies me
>>
Rebecca Nizzledale - Sat, 12 May 2018 15:15:58 EST ID:BmEl1mg2 No.94746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's a pull-up bar that fits in your door frame

I have one, it's alright
>>
Shit Chickledale - Mon, 14 May 2018 13:41:54 EST ID:kqRszReL No.94749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
^^

They're pretty neat, I used to use one a lot but that was when I was a skinny bitch. Nowadays I'd pull off the edging around the door frame because I weigh like 180
>>
Charles Hannerpudge - Tue, 15 May 2018 10:15:31 EST ID:HPQPGUs5 No.94751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94749

You're fine, dude. 180lbs on a cheap door frame with this pull up bar is still far from its total capacity.

I forget what they're called, but I'd had one now for about four years and I love it because it fits in every doorframe I've ever tried and it has zero installation. I use it once or twice a week to compliment my weight lifting sessions.

It's amazing to me how many people can't do a single pull up. Or friends of mine who are well within a healthy bmi but they can't do three pull ups in a set.

Another good way to build upper body strength is climbing trees. Climbing trees puts a lot of focus on each arm individually, and many different muscles. It also helps build your lower body, especially on largely branchless trunks where you climb by clamping your things around the tree.

Honestly climbing trees is one of the best, most natural work outs you could do. You won't get as muscular as with traditional weight lifting, but you will absolutely get ripped as fuck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.