Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Swimming by Cedric Forryfuck - Mon, 07 May 2018 07:30:14 EST ID:xf1M4Vak No.94742 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525692614899.jpg -(71553B / 69.88KB, 1200x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71553
Hey guys, so I'm considering getting into swimming. I plan on going weekly.

I can swim, as in, I can not drown and swim the length of the pool a couple of times. Are there any resources or tips that you guys can offer for improving on my basics and becoming a stronger swimmer?
>>
Nigel Brookdale - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:35:47 EST ID:pudKlOD3 No.94778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bump. i too am interested in swimming.
>>
Reuben Pockson - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:59:04 EST ID:xORj328X No.94779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
former fishboi, stopped because i did it for way too long in a competitive environment and just started hating it. for beginners, i'd say focus on time, as in swimming for an extended period. it can be 5 minutes then taking a break, or 10, whatever you really feel comfortable with. freestyle is the easiest, or backstroke if you like bumping your head lightly when you first start out. just give yourself a nice, slow pace to begin, you're not really looking to cover distance or laps, just keep going really. focus on breathing on every fourth stroke, as breathing every third is pretty unnatural when you're starting out. after 45 minutes/ an hour, you'll feel worn out for sure. good luck dudes
>>
Reuben Pockson - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:09:54 EST ID:xORj328X No.94780 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>94779
sorry, small sidenote: invest in a decent pair of goggles and a jammer. going in with trunks is fine, but there's a lot of extra drag with them and if you're slow anyway you'll just feel slower and have to work harder. use your whole body when you swim. it's really easy to forget you can kick as well as move your arms. to go with that, every pool should have a few kickboards and pull bouys laying around if you want to work on your kicking or pulling specifically. keep your fingers together, pretend they're a paddle. again, good luck out there, nb
>>
Doris Pickworth - Sun, 30 Sep 2018 06:32:28 EST ID:YW/HFt8o No.95028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1538303548952.jpg -(103071B / 100.66KB, 1080x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Keep on swimming

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.