Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ankle weights won't strap around my ankles by Simon Corryhood - Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:56:51 EST ID:a6UdVL4R No.95224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1545767811501.gif -(3702761B / 3.53MB, 400x418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3702761
How can I get them to stay on?

I used to walk up and down the stairs a bunch with 15 pound ankle weights on each leg. They were big and meant for manly men, so I could wear them no problem. Now I've got a pair of smaller 5 pound ankle weights meant for tiny ladies, and I'd like to wear them across my boots, but they are too small. I've tried ropes and belts (double d belts lol at double d ) but eventually they will slip down or move out of place.

I'm a person who does a lot of walking. I'll go for 2, 3, 4 hour walks. Sometimes I'll walk 10, 20, 30 miles. I've walked around with the 5 pound weight on before, but I kept having to stop to adjust them and it was annoying.

Any ideas on how to get ankle weights to stay strapped onto my ankles across my boots?

>inb4 don't use ankle weights you anime feggit
>>
moo - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:22:03 EST ID:nE+fnQwj No.95249 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It won't be comfortable, but try tucking the weight under the tongue of your boots, inside the shoe instead of outside? Or depending on if it fits or not try strapping it fairly tight onto your leg right above your boots, that way it won't fall to the ground.
>>
Sophie Pundlelock - Thu, 03 Jan 2019 10:04:03 EST ID:a6UdVL4R No.95252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>95249
The solution I came to was to buy regular leather belts from a thrift store, and to cut an extra hole in them way, way farther down than normal. I can strap them through some homemade loops I put on the ankle weights, and then tighten and lock the belt around them over the boots.

One of the belts I got is super low quality though, like I don't even think it's leather, some kind of weird rubbery plastic crap. That one is probably going to snap, but so far this method seems like it's working.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.