Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

On/off gym goer by Oliver Brabblekore - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 02:09:58 EST ID:/dASpfxh No.95245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1546412998496.jpg -(15442B / 15.08KB, 300x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 15442
waddup /ana/ i need a bit of advice. Started working out in 2018 and i was very committed for months but i find myself having trouble sticking to routine, like insanely difficult.

>no classes but nutrition is no issue

my operations job is very intense labor so i feel dead most of the time after work which can be a big turn off for the gym

am i bitching? how do you guys stick to routine?
>>
Clara Blatherfuck - Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:10:33 EST ID:nE+fnQwj No.95246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>95245
I suggest working out before you work, just don't max out. That way it's like a double moderate workout when combined with a physical work day. I don't know how to work that into your weekly schedule, but I feel like if you go lift when you first wake up you'll be at the prime time to shred it up. FWIW, you're not alone in getting worn out outside of the gym. I used to work a pretty physical job and I felt nearly no motivation whatsoever to hit the weights.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.