Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

No sleep = no gains by Doris Femmlenedge - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:37:57 EST ID:Hztwmj61 No.95271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1547231877496.jpg -(70554B / 68.90KB, 696x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 70554
Best way to put a restless mind/body to sleep?

Haven't been able to sleep properly since New Year's. Stay awake all night then sleep during the day. It's killing my gains and it's limiting my time in the gym. Worst of all, I'm just getting hungry at night and I just want to eat shitty food. Only thing to do is try to stay awake all day and sleep at a normal time but it's hard.
>>
Phineas Turveyfuck - Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:10:04 EST ID:hr71jRyb No.95284 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>95271
Open a window and cool your room beforehand.
Shit actually works
>>
James Fanstock - Tue, 15 Jan 2019 03:31:41 EST ID:aOJLU0cC No.95290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>95271

Is there any way you can modify your routine to actually accommodate it? My sleep pattern shifts around dramatically from 1-4am waking up to 4-7am going to sleep. Last few weeks it’s been 4 hours sleep because of a weed tolerance break, I just wake up bolt awake for around 7 hours then need to sleep again.

My only advice would be to knock yourself out by vaping high strength CBD juice, melatonin 2 hours before set bed time and having a warm bath or shower combined with direct to bed open window sleepitime.

Binaural beats for half an hour with a focused effort to feel relaxation for additional desperate measures.

https://sleep-calculator.com/

Honestly I’ve already had 2 days this year where I’ve bit the bullet and been awake 30 hours to reset my sleep. Would recommend it over fucking around for weeks oendlessly.
>>
Augustus Simbleham - Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:28:52 EST ID:AaRYJLlJ No.95292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>95284
This is a good start, or turn the heating down slightly.

I've tried and seen a lot of sleep resets and the best way to do it is just set an alarm and get up then. You'll find you have little trouble falling asleep after a certain point.

Don't do an all nighter. Just get up earlier and stay awake until bed time. Allow yourself 9 hours time to sleep so you don't wake up massively before the alarm. It will be a bit unpleasant but you won't be a total wreck most of the time and eventually it'll just be a bit unpleasant sometimes on a bad night. ie you'll have a normal ish sleep pattern.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.