420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
dave wants to hunt by Charlotte Mopperford - Sun, 17 Sep 2017 00:44:35 EST ID:Wuor4mf5 No.33524 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505623475964.jpg -(1027815B / 1003.73KB, 1755x1942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1027815
Look at her. Claws slightly open and raised. She's an arizona bark scorpion so her tail likes to hang out on the side until action. She's in hunting mode even though she's eaten liek 4 crickets this wek.
the internet doesn't have definitive answer on overfeeding. what do you think?
Also i will post some black light dave.
>>
Charlotte Mopperford - Sun, 17 Sep 2017 00:52:11 EST ID:Wuor4mf5 No.33525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505623931964.jpg -(1624890B / 1.55MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
having a colony of healthy reproducing crickets in a tub in a drawer is interesting. what kind of lives do they live? They're all very healthy and there's enough of 'em to keep reproducing. i wonder if they have vaguely structured lives or groups that they associate with. i wonder what they think about when someone disappears during the occasional flash of blinding dim apartment light. Is there a tiny imperceptible scream issued by the cricket when it's snatched up by the creature? Do the older members of the colony that have escaped my grasp long enough to grow large recall this happening before?
Is dave aware that she is the ultimate end for an entire colony of roughly 40 crickets? A lot die by other causes i can't determine and sometimes i'll just throw a bunch out because they're a little too healthy (gut loading 'em for dave means they eat like one of those meatheads that lives between the pharmacy, whole foods, and the gym) but there's not a whole lot of distance between their dark little drawer and the modest terrarium that is their ultimate final encounter.
i might be high.
>>
Caroline Drapperridge - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 05:21:24 EST ID:EuIg1q6R No.33529 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dave is my skyrim characters name

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.