420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Hunting Dog Training by Oliver Blythebanks - Sun, 24 Sep 2017 03:00:11 EST ID:xqi2ykdO No.33535 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506236411583.jpg -(183797B / 179.49KB, 1089x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 183797
I have a friend who has dog that is part feist. Feists are hunting dogs and you can tell his instincts are that of a hunting dog. He often kills squirrels and rabbits without any training.

I've never trained a dog but I have trained cockatiels so classical conditioning is not completely new to me. I'd like to train him to be a be the best hunter he can be. Does anyone know of a good resource for learning how to train a hunting dog? I'd prefer a book, particularly one I could pirate. The best I have found is a book for retriever training but this dog is more suited to catching prey not finding it after it has been shot.

Pic related. He's awesome.
>>
Alice Fuvingchudging - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:46:32 EST ID:w+Zip/qq No.33543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
this is one of the boards where none of us have a fucking clue what we are talking about. none of us know shit about animals except maybe the pet we own. i highly doubt any poster on here has any knowledge or experience about hunting dogs. this is the board where we all do drugs and go "LOL GIRAF HAS LONG NECK GUYS"
>>
Alice Dirringdale - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 03:27:25 EST ID:lPZSuzwJ No.33544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your dog kind of looks like a fat Eddie from Frasier.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.