Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Health Contest by Emma Durringspear - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:43:04 EST ID:2sYh08NV No.33586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510857784466.jpg -(15673B / 15.31KB, 538x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 15673
The other day I was thinking about dogs, and how humans invented dogs, and over the course of history bred a multitude of fucked up inbred genetic cul-de-sacs with lots of health issues. Often in the name of looking cute or funny (dachshunds, pugs, etc.). It has gotten so extreme that we have dog shows where stuck up faggots rank dogs based on how perfect they match the genetic defects of their shitty breed. In my opinion this is immoral and should be classed as animal abuse. I think all dog shows should be focused on health. Which dog has the best muscle tone, ease of breathing, athletic performance, etc. The beauty should come from its survivability and genetic strength, not how much it looks like a sausage. I'm kinda drunk so I dunno if I got this point out the way I wanted, but basically I think since Man made Dog we should be responsible for making Dog strong and healthy, not mutant pieces of shit that can't breathe or break their back hopping out of a car.
>>
Shit Beblingbet - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 02:32:51 EST ID:vgIsewrh No.33588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yeah people rant about genetic engineering and then walk their dog thats face looks like it was hit by a shovel and cant breathe...or my friends dog who gets infections in its folds and cant even bark...wf man
>>
Cyril Fanfield - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 00:55:37 EST ID:h01Cv8M/ No.33686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You can breed dogs that are purebred and have minimal health issues. They're just expensive, so people buy dogs bred by amish retards.

Fuck the amish, I hope they die in a fire.
>>
Jarvis Pockforth - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:58:26 EST ID:YniwxdCT No.33690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>33586
While pure bred dogs are weaker, most proper breeding standards and shows reward ones that minimise the negatives or have rewritten their standards to not punish healthier dogs. Just want to air the answer to a misconception. It ties into this post.

>>33686
The better stock are bred more carefully and negative traits deselected, the shit ones are just bred. If the latter didn't happen maybe in time the breeds would improve.

You can definitely reduce those issues, I don't think they end up as healthy as a mongrel/mutt though even then.
>>
Fanny Sinderwell - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:56:29 EST ID:D9cXtEx+ No.33694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518209789355.jpg -(198124B / 193.48KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Not all dog breeds have endemic health problems. The german Shorthaired Pointer has a ton of energy, strong nose, long lifespan, high intelligence, amicability, cleanliness, healthy hips, not prone to cancer like Goldens, etc.

It’s a relatively new breed so it doesn’t have the same health problems as breeds created before animal welfare was a thing. It also doesn’t have the mental problems you find in Weimaraners.
I think if we’re going to talk about this topic, an important contribution might be breeding GSPs with goldendoodles to make a service dog you don’t have to get groomed all the time.
What the fuck’s up with that? Disabled people can’t groom dogs.
>>
Simon Sandlemark - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:26:38 EST ID:YXYpfOEz No.33711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>33690
exactamundo.

I'm so used to replies to my posts being arguments but yeah.

I will say it again: I want to punch every amish puppy miller in the face for ruining good breeds and flooding the market with cheap hip dysplasia glaucoma getting (literal) bitches.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.