420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tattoo by Andi Gewehre - Sun, 30 Jul 2017 13:52:29 EST ID:tm8BdBkf No.52204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1501437149896.jpg -(6733B / 6.58KB, 147x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 6733
So, I want to get a Tattoo for years now, and I finally got a motive.

Everything you perciee changes the way you percieve things, and by percieving things you change the way the things are.

This is consistent with my worldview, schientific and philosophic.

Can anyone draw a better Version of that Tattoo? Or is it fucking stupid and I will hate it in a few years?

pic related

Also, general Tattoo Thread
>>
Cedric Fublingwell - Sun, 30 Jul 2017 15:03:24 EST ID:JserieQc No.52205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1501441404378.jpg -(79590B / 77.72KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>52204

I wantto get a ying yang that is trippy like this to represent my love for balance, ying yang, give and take, light amd dark, good amd evil, as well as my love for the hallucinogens that have made my entire life so much better. I want it to be somethinf subtle that ill be able to explain to the people i choose but for others itll pass as just a really cool ying yang.
>>
Angus Gonderkatch - Sun, 30 Jul 2017 18:23:09 EST ID:xQLQUxA6 No.52206 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>52204

OP you should find a good tattoo artist and have them do this for you, not us. Go to a tattoo artist ask the what they want and they will draw up a sketch for you, if you like it, great, if you dont, great they can try again or you can find someone else.

You want to find a tattoo artist that refuses to do other peoples artwork and only does their stuff, the difference being they will care most about the end result because it is a reflection of their work as a whole.
>>
Cornelius Blullydock - Mon, 31 Jul 2017 04:25:42 EST ID:xQLQUxA6 No.52207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>52206
Go to a tattoo artist and tell them what you want and they will draw a sketch* whoops.
>>
Nigel Nungerdune - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 20:03:42 EST ID:svSzGJtH No.52217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
that could be made into a cool tattoo. here's a big tip though - just because it's a good painting/drawing does not mean it will automatically make a good tattoo!
most people think you can take any image into a tattoo shop and they will magically be able to make it work, failing to take into account the differences between the human skin as a medium as compared to paper/digital.
many tattoos will look cool at first but if not put on by a capable tattooer, it WILL look like shit in a few short years.
do yourself a favor, do some research, find the most legit tattoo shop you can, and speak to the artist there. most respectable tattooers will give you advice about what will make a solid tattoo that lasts and still looks good in 10 years, as long as you are open to learning and don't try to tell them how to do their job.
many tattooers are stoked to do custom pieces for people, but make sure you let them do their thing - if the artist isn't stoked about the artwork they're putting on you, you will both most likely be unsatisfied with the end result.

ive seen this countless times in tattoo shops - people come in with a very particular idea, shove their phone in the artist's face and ask them to "do this please". when the artist explains to them why the design would need to be changed a bit to make a solid tattoo, most people don't seem to listen and just say "yeah but i want it THIS way"
sorry for the rambling post, but seriously there are so many tattoo shops who don't give a fuck and will happily give you a shitty tattoo for your money, but if you take the time to talk this over with an artist who cares, you will walk away with a rad piece based on your vision.
>>
Cyril Gollerford - Sat, 05 Aug 2017 13:22:53 EST ID:xL1U0h/M No.52218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>52204
I've had two ideas. One is just getting some neat looking plant tattooed on a leg. My other idea is to just have one of my arms totally covered in fairly random stuff. I'd mostly just tell a tattoo artists, put whatever you want on here and see where it went.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.