>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /b/tube -

It's still Sunday by Legate Kell - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 00:54:25 EST ID:sk3UsB1z No.4522219 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489985665636.jpg -(93445B / 91.25KB, 640x757) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 93445
E N D L E S S W E E K E N D
>>
Rips McTits - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 00:58:05 EST ID:JFLeVMEQ No.4522220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489985885105.jpg -(209662B / 204.75KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Anyone been to this place before?

I heard the C H E E S E P I Z Z A is really good there.
>>
Sofia Coppola - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:06:13 EST ID:UEzImIjM No.4522223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489986373246.gif -(2351559B / 2.24MB, 410x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
God damn it. I guess convention booths have always sucked, but this feels like a new low. Jerry Springer never spawned merchanizing opportunities for scumbags to cash in on.
>>
Col. John Blade - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:13:28 EST ID:ZhdaBDWv No.4522225 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That pic is actually pretty genius. Tons of stupid people would buy the shit out of that shit.
>>
Sybil Danning - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:14:31 EST ID:uWikLQv5 No.4522226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489986871067.jpg -(179474B / 175.27KB, 1168x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
http://www.handmadeinthehellmouth.com
>>
Moleman Manyblunts - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:36:34 EST ID:7t3vbTsX No.4522233 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522226
That's cool ... but I'm afraid it would turn on me.
>>
Legate Kell - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 03:11:30 EST ID:sk3UsB1z No.4522271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
no
>>
Yves Jabouin - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 03:25:54 EST ID:TTJ/BxeZ No.4522275 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>Need memes on mugs....search no more
>>
Oz - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 03:37:34 EST ID:wJoRv5Mg No.4522279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489995454329.gif -(1054172B / 1.01MB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522219
I see pain in their faces. Is this what they do for love? Or for money? Did this start as a passion project, that devolved into...this? Or was it a cheap plot, by a pair of unoriginal conmen? What is their story? What lead to this? Do they have children? Are they fulfilled?
>>
Carols Colon - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 03:43:22 EST ID:sRawBgOy No.4522281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Still probably not as cringey as what people are posting unironically on Facebook. I wouldn't know.[/%[
>>
Paul Goldsmith - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:50:58 EST ID:+r3xGHzG No.4522288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522279
They know what they're doing, and they're not proud of it. How could they be, how could anyone be?

Sure, it all started with following the SLAYER positive advice you hear on the internet. Do what you love! Follow your dreams! And quitting their jobs to go on the road selling stuff they were interested in was awesome. For a few months. Until the money dried up. Sadly, doing what you love doesn't quite pay the bills when you love obscure nerdy fandom paraphernalia, even if you take it on the road to fellow nerds at cons, you aren't bringing in enough to support yourselves.

So you go back on your roots, you broaden your horizons and in addition to your lovingly handpicked selection of nerdy treasures, you add some stuff that'll sell, a few meme T-shirts maybe, some more mainstream merchandise from other franchises you enjoy but would cringe to be called a fan of, some silly joke stuff with the logo of the website of the month. And that works, for a while, you can pay the bills, pay down your credit card debt, finally have some money to spend on yourselves. Things seem like they're turning around. But now that there's money, there's something to fight over. You were ok splitting the money and the bills when you were broke, but now she's taking just as much as you when you're busting your ass twice as hard and she still expects you to pay for dinner. You start to fight, at first over bullshit but it soon becomes clear where the tension is, you start spending more time apart, spending more on yourselves. At some point you gave up on being exclusive to each other and by now you're not even a couple, just business partners who travel together and work the same booth, you still work great as a business team but the occasional cold, biting comment about each other's promiscuity is all that remains of your once fiery romance.

And now that you get used to the con circuit, it stops being as fun. You're no longer amazed by the cool effects at the cons when you've seen them a dozen times in the last month and are on a first name basis with the guy who made them - it's a short bald guy named Francis, chill dude, a bit greasy but nice enough. The cons themselves, once your paradise, your escape, your cherished refuge from reality, have now become the everyday scenery of your reality, more associated with another long workday than with exploring your passion. So you need more, you start to seek it at nights, after the cons as you travel the country. Once your relationship fell apart you started with the women, and you're a good looking enough guy but you don't get women as a stranger from out of town every week for free. You don't really have a problem with the girls, you've never been a sex addict or anything you really just need something to get her out of your mind after staring at her all day, or at what she's become. Despite, or perhaps because of this, you start looking for something more. You still keep it together, you have to deal with nerds all day but you start partying with coke on weekends and in big cities, and of course it's just a matter of a few months before that turns into every night, and then every day.

You still see each other every day, you travel together, at this point usually in silence, there's not much you have left to say to each other. Who knows what she gets up to at nights at this point, it hurts you to even think about it, it's been ages since you shared a room or saw her after hours... But as you discuss your business plan for your next con circuit, one thing is clear. The money you're making, once plenty, is no longer enough. You need to pay for your coke and your girls and your blossoming alcoholism, she needs to fund whatever she's up to. And at this point, neither of you really cares about your original passion any more. You stopped caring about cons a while ago, at this point you wouldn't spend your free time on anything nerdy (except the occasional anime binge), it still beats working an actual job but good lord, you're sick to death of these disgusting, smelly, greasy, sweaty, socially awkward weirdos you have to deal with all the time, you hate them, on a not-so-deep level. So you figure out how to take as much of their money as possible, with as little thought or original content as you can get away with. You sell memes, not clever or elegant memes, just the same simple unfunny overshared bullshit ones poorly printed out onto mugs and T-shirts. You don't even get the details right, some of the prints are crooked, your T-shirts have fucking jpeg artifacts on them. But who gives a shit. You're selling their own fat asses back to them, profiting off the product of their own unfunny repetitive humor.

Every now and then, when a particularly oblivious nerd makes a reference to one of your memes and expects an enthusiastic response as though you're members of some secret club sharing a gut-busting inside joke, it's hard for you to choke back your hatred and contempt. Part of you cringes internally whenever a neckbeard or fat cosplayer actually laughs at one of your stupid fucking meme products. I mean it's pepe frog on a fucking coffee mug, what kind of drooling retard finds that amusing let alone worth exclaiming to their clammy friends. But hey, you can't go back to the office, at this point, you're too far gone. And the money is good, you picked up bulk coffee mugs for £2 a pop and printed some meme images off the internet for basically free, you can sell 2 dozen on a bad day and the T-shirts are like printing money. You can do all the coke you need, and your mate can find you any girl you like around here, not the classiest but serviceable. Maybe you'll do a fat line off an Indian slag's tits later. If your bum partner can distract this hambeast before you have to deal with her autistic screeching...
>>
Rocket Admin John - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:22:33 EST ID:yDWZZ//n No.4522313 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522288
That's a lot of words I'll never bother reading. Fuck.
>>
Yves Jabouin - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:59:00 EST ID:TTJ/BxeZ No.4522326 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522279
Id say theyre in Meme Heaven right now.
>>
Bigblunts Bongingford - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:21:46 EST ID:tY0Un1JP No.4522333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522219
Every day is like Sunday
>>
Yves Jabouin - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:35:15 EST ID:TTJ/BxeZ No.4522338 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522333
get a job hippy
Im feeling fucking lazy today too, dont think ill go to work
>>
ErnestCledgestone.dd - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:41:28 EST ID:51ce/EdT No.4522344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522288
You should write short stories or a novel.
>>
Liquid Snake - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:03:51 EST ID:AxmB5NGs No.4522347 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490018631096.jpg -(168632B / 164.68KB, 444x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522338
get a job, NEETscum
>>
Skier Shitting - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:25:56 EST ID:8F6P+gz+ No.4522351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490019956790.jpg -(30558B / 29.84KB, 550x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522288
Nice little backstory, perfect reading for sitting on the toilet.
>>
Carols Colon - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:52:43 EST ID:sRawBgOy No.4522474 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522288
The moral of the story is forget about what you love and study for that pesticide exam so you can get a job on that landscaping crew.
>>
Danny Ocean - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:40:47 EST ID:cAA6QheU No.4522502 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490038847787.jpg -(51127B / 49.93KB, 1420x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Cash me ousside den howbow dah
>>
JohnFubberlire.dll - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:48:05 EST ID:N7wG4i62 No.4522538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was born to hate Jews. It was part of my life. I never questioned it. I was not born in Iran or Syria. I was born in England. My parents moved there from Pakistan. Theirs was the typical immigrant story: Move to the West in the hope of making a better life for themselves and their children. We were a devout Muslim family, but not extremist or radical in any way. We only wished the best for everyone -- everyone except the Jews. The Jews, we believed, were aliens living in stolen Muslim land, occupiers who were engaged in a genocide against the Palestinian people. Our hatred, therefore, was justified and righteous. And it made me and my friends vulnerable to the arguments of radical extremists. If the Jews were as evil as we had always believed, mustn’t those who support them – Christians, Americans, and others in the West – be just as evil? Beginning in the 1990s, speakers and teachers at mosques and in schools began to endlessly repeat this theme: We were not Western. We were not British. We were Muslims, first and only. Our loyalty was to our religion and to our fellow Muslims. We owed nothing to the Western nations that welcomed us. As Westerners, they were our enemies. All of this had its desired effect. At least, it did on me. It changed the way that I saw the world. I began to see the suffering of Muslims, including in Britain, as the fault of Western imperialism. The West was at war with us, and the Jews controlled the West. My experience at university in Britain only enhanced my increasingly radical beliefs. Hating Israel was a badge of honor. Stage an anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian rally and you were sure to draw a large, approving crowd. While at university I decided the protests and propaganda against Israel were not enough. True jihad demanded violence. So I made plans to join the real fight. I would leave college and join a terrorist training camp in Pakistan. But, fortunately for me, fate intervened – in a bookstore. I came across a book called The Case for Israel by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz. The case for Israel? What case could there be? The title itself made me furious, and I began to read the pages almost as an act of defiance. How ill-informed, how stupid, could this guy be to defend the indefensible? Well, he was a Jew. That had to be the answer. Still, I read. And what I read challenged all of my dogmas about Israel and the Jews: I read that it wasn't Israel that created the Palestinian refugee crisis; it was the Arab countries, the United Nations, and the corrupt Palestinian leadership. I read that Jews didn’t exploit the Holocaust to create the state of Israel; the movement to create a modern Jewish state dated back to the 19th century, and ultimately to the beginnings of the Jewish people almost 4,000 years ago. And I read that Israel is not engaged in genocide against the Palestinians. On the contrary, the Palestinian population has actually doubled in just twenty years. All this did was make me angrier. I needed to prove Dershowitz wrong, to see with my own eyes how racist and oppressive Israel really was. So I bought a plane ticket. I would travel to Israel, the home of my enemy. And that’s when everything changed. Everything. What I saw with my own eyes was even more challenging than what Dershowitz had written. Instead of apartheid, I saw Muslims, Christians and Jews coexisting. Instead of hate, I saw acceptance, even compassion. I saw a raucous, modern, liberal democracy, full of flaws, certainly, but fundamentally decent. I saw a country that wanted nothing more than to live in peace with its neighbors. I saw my hatred melting before my eyes. I knew right then what I had to do. Too many people on this planet are consumed with the same hatred that consumed me. They have been taught to despise the Jewish State – many Muslims by their religion; many others by their college professors or student groups. So here is my challenge to anyone who feels this way: do what I did – seek out the truth for yourself. If the truth can change me, it can change anyone.
>>
Fred Hoyle - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:51:59 EST ID:+yzEthL7 No.4522540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490043119388.gif -(156979B / 153.30KB, 264x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522538
>>
William Lassell - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:57:49 EST ID:c0+ApRa0 No.4522545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522538
الحس زبي يلخنيث
>>
Albert Bomblesteck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:05:21 EST ID:zUoTi/8n No.4522548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522538
I read the Quran after the Paris attacks and realized the real truth, that Islamic "extremists" are actually practicing flawless Islam, and peaceful Muslims would be executed by Muhammad for being heretics and traitors.

It's nothing but a racist, child-fucking death cult.
>>
Jarvis Wummlehall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:13:53 EST ID:biHoBOW8 No.4522552 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522548
All religions are racist, child-fucking death cults, the bible is full of equally repugnant shit. It's just that the middle east is about 400 years behind western countries.

It's time for everyone to let go of their imaginary friends so we can stop with this "hurr Muslims jooz n crishians" bullshit
>>
Albert Bomblesteck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:14:30 EST ID:zUoTi/8n No.4522553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also Muslims smell funny. What the fuck makes them smell like that? It's like a really pungent, musty nut oil or something.
>>
Albert Bomblesteck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:19:13 EST ID:zUoTi/8n No.4522555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522552
This is a really common retort but Jesus never raped 60+ women or fucked 9 year olds. He did not even say those things were okay to do.

Religion is dumb but Islam is fucking evil. By far the worst ideology on the planet.
>>
Sailor Cyril - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:19:59 EST ID:kjqbkt6d No.4522557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522538
Do Muslims at large not recognize their own history of tolerating "people of the book"? To what extent is modern Muslim anti-antisemitism a direct result of the protracted Israel-Palestine crisis? Your story is fascinating. Are most antisemitic Muslims naive or intentionally ignorant of the Israeli side of the story? It seems the same with radical Zionist Israelis, who hand-wave any talk of Palestine or Palestinian problems with fascist-religious bullshit. I've seen interviews with hard right, Orthodox Jewish Zionists saying Palestinians aren't a people, they're the ones who stole Jewish land, etc.

Then, of course, there's all these sane people on both sides who would like for everyone to just live in peace and harmony, but the ideologies of the radicals on both sides is so entrenched and virulent. I wish I knew what the solution was. There seem to be people who would prefer that the conflict never end, even if it meant total destruction.
>>
Jarvis Wummlehall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:26:11 EST ID:biHoBOW8 No.4522559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522555
In the bible God tells Abraham to murder his son, just for the fuck of it.
Also Jesus says he's gonna come back some day and kill us all.

And I don't think I even need to bring up all the pederasty in the Catholic church. Religions are an archaic form of social control, almost always based on a complex system of hats and magic words. Most advocate for the murder of non-believers in their doctrine. They're all silly, they're all violent, and they're all irrational.
>>
Frederick Hundernot - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:35:56 EST ID:quDyE0V4 No.4522562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490045756520.jpg -(27379B / 26.74KB, 426x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522555
Read the old testament some time.
Fuck, there's a story where the Israelis want to merge with another tribe, so they betroth one of their daughters to the other tribe.

The betrothed fall in love and have sex before the marriage. The Israelis are outraged, but the other tribe still wants the alliance to go through, so they ask what they can do to make things right, and God's Chosen People tell them to circumcise themselves.
The tribe does so, and the Israelis kill the men and steal the women and children and everyone lives happily ever after.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have horrible shit that can be justified by their books, and moderate sects which practice their religion in a way compatible with liberal society.
You don't need to be anti-christian to be be against treating women as property, burning witches, and stoning people who wear polyester, in the same way you don't need to be anti-islam to be against what ISIS is doing.
>>
Brian Bowles - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:47:30 EST ID:LKNUz002 No.4522567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490046450905.jpg -(13228B / 12.92KB, 152x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522559
Why dwellist thou on such folly.

Truthfully, the greatest bat shit ones lie concealed like insects in the grass, let him with understanding accept this truth. Catholics are plainly decent and accommodating men, and also are the jews and the muslim. The sinners whom strive being relentless in assholery are the conservative christians. Behold the seventh day adventist and the likes of their brethren, they wouldn't so much as speak to you in the market place yet see their haughty scoffing and listen to their scornful laughter as you depart their presence. They are the bastard children of them which practice unlawful carnal knowledge. Generation upon generation of sorcerers whom labor at the tooth with hardened arrogant hearts even Satan is astonished at their pride.

They are known by their leprous skin and they are grim and desolate in their appearance. They wear the smiles of charlatans thieves. Besides these things their appearance does not awaken suspicion.
>>
Darth Vader - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:54:50 EST ID:9z2ifdV+ No.4522569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522557

I wouldn't be surprised if Arab leaders actually welcomed Idrael for being their universal scape goat. "No you guys, it's not my fault life in our country sucks. It's clearly the jews' fault". I also can't help but think they keep their own people dumb on purpose so it's easier to rile them up over stupid shit.
>>
Gentleman Cyril - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:56:46 EST ID:m2wRGPRh No.4522570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490047006789.gif -(4002287B / 3.82MB, 400x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522562
This is a very nice image. It is really sad that so many people believe in the pyramid in the left.
>>
Jarvis Wummlehall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:00:44 EST ID:biHoBOW8 No.4522571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522567
>Catholics are plainly decent and accommodating men
Please explain how a global organization that covers up child rape is "decent."

Fun fact: Galileo wasn't "pardoned" by the church until 1992.
>>
Alex Riley - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:02:30 EST ID:lxou/4eO No.4522572 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522570
It's more sad that you want to fuck your pets
>>
Jack Carver - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:04:29 EST ID:e1gfucXZ No.4522573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522553
Yeah well white people smell like alcohol all the damn time!
>>
Jarvis Wummlehall - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:13:35 EST ID:biHoBOW8 No.4522578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522573
You say that like it's bad
>>
NathanielPoddlesidge.tmp - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:53:20 EST ID:laMBDCNW No.4522596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490050400025.jpg -(120124B / 117.31KB, 612x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm sorry, do devout Christians kill 1000 people every month on average? No? Didn't fucking think so.
>>
Kristen Johnston - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:56:30 EST ID:Vz+cgys8 No.4522599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490050590787.jpg -(27142B / 26.51KB, 625x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522596
>>
NathanielPoddlesidge.tmp - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:57:57 EST ID:laMBDCNW No.4522600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490050677025.jpg -(96111B / 93.86KB, 900x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522599
>>
Col. John Blade - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:00:50 EST ID:ZhdaBDWv No.4522602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490050850837.jpg -(12792B / 12.49KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522596
>>
Nariko - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:04:16 EST ID:rygIHNFI No.4522605 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522570
Do you honestly consider yourself to be on the same level as a snail or a flower?
Have some self respect anon
>>
Kristen Johnston - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:14:46 EST ID:Vz+cgys8 No.4522613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490051686787.gif -(317170B / 309.74KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522600
>>
Liquid Snake - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:30:21 EST ID:AxmB5NGs No.4522616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490052621096.png -(44533B / 43.49KB, 500x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522562
So pigs being on top is eco-friendly? Fuck that fam
>>
Gentleman Cyril - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:59:24 EST ID:m2wRGPRh No.4522626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522605
We are not objectively more valuable than anything, even shit. That being said, I think that living beings capable of feeling and having emotions should be treated with more empathy than beings that lack this ability -- beings such as plants and maybe insects. This isn't to say that I think that insects or plants are less valuable than vertebrates, I just think that vertebrates should be treated better since they are capable of feeling pain.
>>
Kazuyuki Fujita - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 18:04:30 EST ID:iRW/Gwby No.4523133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522626

Objectively speaking the most important thing is memes. Dank ones.
>>
Ted Allen - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:20:02 EST ID:kdy86lPU No.4523224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4523133
objectively speaking, the dankness of a meme doesn't even matter, just its ability to survive and spread
>>
Galactic Grunt Basil - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:30:48 EST ID:iRW/Gwby No.4523276 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490146248144.jpg -(380675B / 371.75KB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4523224
>And that's where you're wrong kiddo...

Spiciness, dankness etc... are all that matters...
>>
Douglas Faribanks Jr. - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 00:51:02 EST ID:6iMJWG+l No.4523663 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490244662703.jpg -(28637B / 27.97KB, 960x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
D A N K M E M E
>>
David Bammerhood - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 01:22:33 EST ID:OthXth/7 No.4523667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490246553462.jpg -(50015B / 48.84KB, 640x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4523276
even the spiciest meme will stagnate and die and early death if it isn't cross-pollenated
>>
Douglas Faribanks Jr. - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:43:47 EST ID:6iMJWG+l No.4523675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4523667
nude jacked winnie the pooh is dank
>>
Bruce Heaton - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:12:40 EST ID:+VDhkxoS No.4524384 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4523663
That pic game me a good chuckle.
>>
Basil Shakespear - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:58:59 EST ID:aWV5ySBp No.4524414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4522219
ffs friday, sunday..I dont know what dauy it is anymoe
>>
Penny Cancer - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 23:01:14 EST ID:Re78uBZt No.4524455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490410874969.jpg -(23739B / 23.18KB, 500x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4522219

But, it was only supposed to be on a computer screen. The internet text and image. We have gone too far. Alll these half-breeds diluting the efficacy of memes with these 'dank memes' Get out of here. Cultural appropriation I say! Cultural appropriation! Memes for the internet, not IRL, 2017 (#fuckoff)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.