[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /b/tube -

why are you all so ugly by Edwin Hubble - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:44:23 EST ID:sttY/0Xq No.4609491 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505299463458.gif -(1882168B / 1.79MB, 299x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1882168
is it the smack
>>
Mototsugu Shimizu - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:49:56 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4609492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not, I'm gorgeous. g'nite
>>
Maestro Martino - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:33:46 EST ID:HGwITWea No.4609494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505302426832.jpg -(352848B / 344.58KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Actually not that bad looking, but a certain allergic reaction during childhood and life choice pertaining to my sleeping habits has given me a certain feature that while not as dramatic as lost teeth has a similarly comical vibe.
>>
HughHillyshit.css - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:47:25 EST ID:VZlbesmf No.4609513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4609494
Well don't leave us hanging ya fag. Is it a big boozer nose?
>>
Heinrich Olbers - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:56:41 EST ID:GhHcQWR9 No.4609517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
My teeth are fucked up because of meth and poverty, but Im planning to take care of that sooner or later. Other than that Im normal looking.
>>
Maestro Martino - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:31:22 EST ID:HGwITWea No.4609528 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4609513

Nah. I got them Droopy dog eyes. Or them Boo Boo bear eyes.
>>
Giuseppe Piazzi - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:57:41 EST ID:J1bJeuQF No.4609532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Somebody gast to be ugly so somebody can be handsome. Somebody gast to poor so somebody can be rich. It's literally basic economy 101 you dumb cunt.
>>
Rosie Lottalove - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:33:43 EST ID:U8AL6pH7 No.4609539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been forced to take antipsychotic medications for years. I used to be attractive in highschool and college. Now I'm a fat fuck who thinks about killing myself daily. If you're experiencing schizophrenic symptoms, DO NOT SEEK TREATMENT. Just deal with it, you'll get used to it. You can't get used to antipsychotics, they only exist to make pharma companies and your psychiatrist money and have 0 effect on your schizophrenic symptoms and they all make you feel like shit/suicidal. Once you're on, have fun getting off them, the state may even force you to take them for the rest of your life just for admitting you hear voices. It really is issue no 1 in america, but you won't hear about it on CNN because they take money from the pharmaceutical industry and even run ads for whatever the latest antipsychotic medication is.
>>
Umawuma Filangey - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:16:41 EST ID:+neplbMs No.4609552 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4609539

> Now I'm a fat fuck who thinks about killing myself daily

It may not have worked for you but it works very well for others. Though, I think you're right that it makes everyone a fat fuck.

The truth is that psych medicine right now is like 19th century physical medicine. Olde tyme medicine thought everything with a fever was the same, it was treated a symptom as the actual disorder. Acute psych 'disorders' today are really just symptoms of some underlying mechanism. Get a shrink drunk and they'll admit it.

They know that some medicines work for some people, other medicines work for other people, some people will have bad reactions to meds, and for some people, none of the meds we have will ever work. But they don't know why, because the underlying mechanisms are still a mystery. That's why psychiatrists are forever tweaking doses and prescriptions if you stay with them a long time. They're just trying one thing after the other, hoping one med will actually improve the situation.

But yeah, I've known people who go from stable life, happy, good relationships, to raving naked in the streets after they stop taking their zyprexa, and seen them return to being happy once they start up again.

Sounds like it didn't help you, so keep doing what you're doing if it's the right thing... but if you take your experience and say that's how it works for everyone, then you're just as wrong as a psychiatrist who thinks meds will work for everyone. It's the same mistake because schizophrenia is a syndrome, not a disease.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.