420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Temazepam by Alice Snodbury - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:40:51 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134362 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489423251042.png -(204928B / 200.12KB, 498x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 204928
I get the feeling that none of you have tried this benzo. I mean I get it, you're all retards, but this is by far my favorite.
>>
Archie Greenfield - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:00:23 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134372 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134362
nigg3rs have you ever done temaz??
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:47:44 EST ID:9BCcSDoL No.134379 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134362
I haven't but discussion on the board isn'texactly rare. It depends on what country you're in + reason for rx both of which temazepam is relatively specific

Post in the BWB about it if you want a temazepam glory discussion.

Nb
>>
JJzz !aPcLWKZmSw - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:55:58 EST ID:zxcR8K26 No.134382 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oddly enough, I have tried it once.. A friend whose family is from Northern India and speaks the language fluently was able to score a shitload of etiz, clonazepam, and temazepam from a rural mom and pop pharmacy owned by family members.

My experience with it was on the comedown of an acid trip, and about a year before I started using benzos regularly on their own, so my recollection/description may not be 100% accurate, but I remember it feeling like diazepam but with the quick action of etizolam/xanax. Also was the first time I remember feeling overtly euphoric from a benzo, but at the time I just attributed that to the acid still running fairly strong in my system. I think I took 15mg

I've heard it's extremely hypnotic and usually only used for sleep/flight anxiety, and being completely intolerant to benzos at the time, I think the fact I was just starting to come down from a very strong acid trip (~600ug) is the only reason I could stay awake for more than an hour after taking it.

I'd love to try it again sometime, I've seen it on the darknet but it's sparse and ridiculously expensive. For now ClonazoLam does just fine as a euphoric benzo with strong sleep-inducing properties.
>>
Archie Greenfield - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:28:20 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134382
Temazepam is the most euphoric benzo I have taken, and I've been prescribed Xanax, klonopin, Ativan, and valium.
It scratches an itch deep down inside my brain.

It is like there is an itch inside the deepest part of my brain that all other benzos sort of scratch around, but temazepam finds that g-spot and just scratches it oh so nice.
I'm prescribed the 30mg capsules at night and I'm from the US so I don't know why it isn't more common here.

It's no more drowsy than any other benzo, but it's so fucking glowy. I don't fuck with RC's but there is no other benzo that so incandescent.
>>
Nathaniel Chemblenuck - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:03:46 EST ID:9pst/LUf No.134389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I love them when I can get my hands on them. There definitely is some euphoria there that I can't get from other benzos, but they also make me incredibly sleepy. So it's hard to stay awake and enjoy them. If I take lots of coffee/energy drinks I just get anxious and it harms the euphoric effects.

But yeah, Temazepam seems really underappreciated here.
>>
Albert Druffingtit - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:09:53 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134416 Ignore Report Quick Reply
All test subjects consistently showed a strong preference for temazepam and triazolam over all the rest of the benzodiazepines included in the study.
The study tested and compared the abuse liability of temazepam, triazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, oxazepam, flurazepam, alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, bromazepam, and clorazepate.

I just took 60mg earlier today and it is by far the best benzo I have ever had. Xanax and Klonopin can fuck off, temazepam is fucking amazing holy shit. It is so much more euphoric than all the others.
>>
Oliver Shakeham - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:57:11 EST ID:KIS4QNqB No.134448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489867031558.jpg -(172612B / 168.57KB, 1415x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I used to get 30mg Restoril capsules off some guy I knew whose grandmother was prescribed them. First time I ever took them I took 5 caps at once and had the first and only "white-out" of my life wherein I was complaining about how little the caps were affecting me till I decided to walk outside. I just remember opening the door and seeing white light then awaking the next morning face down on my bedroom floor. Apparently I went loopy as soon the instant I opened the door. What followed was this: a friend ordered pakora (which I heard as "pizza") and, after 2-3 minutes of waiting, I jumped over the counter in the takeaway restaurant we were in and wrestled with the guy taking orders till I was able to get to the pizza oven, at which point I pulled a pizza out, immediately dropped it and proceeded to smash glass bottles of beer off the counter. More than 4 years later I'm still ashamed of that behaviour. How I didn't get the police called on me that night I'll never know but jeez, I'm still half-contemplating returning to that takeaway and apologising. Glasgow lyf tho.

Next time I tried it I popped 60mg of temazepam & insufflated around 2/3rds of a gram of ketamine. Needless to say I missed my 2-hour bus journey home from the event I was DJ'ing at & the beginning of 2013 was a complete trainwreck for me.

So kids, here's some advice: get temazepam or die trying... and don't be surprised if you end up spending a night in the cells.
>>
Oliver Shakeham - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:59:44 EST ID:KIS4QNqB No.134450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134448 P.s. Please excuse my muddled words - I'm 7 beers deep right now.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:52:17 EST ID:9BCcSDoL No.134467 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134448
No thread high jack, but what is the combination of ketamine and benzo's appeal/goal?

I never really understood why anyone desired the effects of dissociatives (no judge, friends of mine just thow their hands up and say I don't like any drug), but with a benzo wouldn't it just likely potentiate the sedative effects making you tired, or is it like benzos+booze where the synergy is a whole different level of intoxication?
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:59:55 EST ID:9BCcSDoL No.134468 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134448
Also funny shame story I can relate, I did something similar in a convenience store the only time I whited when i was first rxd, except I dropped my open beer and knocked an aisle stand over and tried (poorly ) to fix everything.

The clerk apparently just laughed and told my friends that at least I tried to clean up the stand, not many of the drunk teens they see are considerate.
>>
Charles Pickville - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:38:57 EST ID:KIS4QNqB No.134472 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134467 It's a whole other high altogether. I used to love taking say 3mg etizolam, 2 nice ales and a gram of ketamine, which I would insufflate as I pleased, normally whilst producing tunes or closing my eyes and listening to ambient music.

Granted, the beer + benzo combo gives you sedation, but a low dose of alcohol + ketamine = enhanced dissociation. Benzos in this case just chill your thoughts a bit. I used to have a really bad ketamine habit [>3g daily] and I found beer + benzos to be accompaniment to the k buzz. This was all back in 2012/ 2013 though. I only very occasionally indulge in any of the afore-mentioned chemicals these days.
>>
Charles Pickville - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:40:09 EST ID:KIS4QNqB No.134473 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134472 *I found beer + benzos to be a fantastic accompaniment to the k buzz
>>
Caroline Blackville - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:37:37 EST ID:lag1rkJY No.134475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134473
i did that one time and i threw up on the floor in my room and just left it and went to sleep.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.