420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Solubility of CLAM in various solvents by Phineas Pubberwater - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:50:30 EST ID:14ah2fTN No.134383 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489517430974.jpg -(89752B / 87.65KB, 900x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 89752
So I used up the last of my pg and I'd like to make a batch out of the last ~120mg of clonazolam I've got without having to order another liter of pg and wait for it to ship. How easy/possible is it to make a homogenous solution with something like vegetable glycerin or everclear? Is it even worth trying or should I just get more pg? I usually mix it at 10mg/ml and have to throw that shit on the stove and shake the hell out of it or else the powder never dissolves. Any anons have any experience with alternative solvents?
>>
JJzz !aPcLWKZmSw - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:01:07 EST ID:zxcR8K26 No.134385 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol I literally just made a thread asking this exact question last night.

Everclear works for sure, I've never tried VG but I've heard it's not suitable.

In my thread I was asking about 100 proof vodka and peppermint extract with 89%alcohol, if everclear is only 5% higher ABV I don't see why the peppermint extract won't work, but given how potent cLam is I don't want to take any chances

Also why do you make yours 10mg/ml? That's STUPIDLY concentrated. do you have a tip that drops out like .01ml or something? I use a normal oral syringe so the smallest amount I can effectively get is .1ml
>>
Phoebe Summlekork - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:24:17 EST ID:2iz+PZnm No.134397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489609457641.jpg -(32463B / 31.70KB, 487x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>134385
.1ml is the most I ever drop anyway. It's not hard to drop .05ml for 500ug if I wanted to go lower. I need maximum concentration for reasons. If everclear is suitable I'd still want to achieve a similar concentration. I def won't use the VG but I'll try the everclear for science. I'm assuming it would fully evaporate after being dropped on a pourous surface and that I'd have to shake the shit out of it. Here's to hoping the clam dissolves because I can't throw a vial of everclear on the stove like with pg.
>>
JJzz !gDYXqtdyfo - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:04:28 EST ID:zxcR8K26 No.134405 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134397

If I can use isopropyl I don't see any reason you can't use Everclear. I'm sure they ignite at slightly different temperatures but anything with 90+ ABV is gonna be highly flammable.

I have some cLam sitting in about 100ml of slightly watered down Everclear right now. I heated it intermittently in my sink without trouble. I'd guess it's probably 70% ABV or so

In my experience, if you need a stove to heat your solution enough to make it dissolve fully, you're doing it wrong. Granted, my tap water comes out hot enough to steam as it is, but I've made PG/Isopropyl solutions with water no hotter than a warm bath before

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.