420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Temazepam rec dose by Nathaniel Pickforth - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:44:23 EST ID:kQ9i2t1u No.134408 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489671863960.png -(632337B / 617.52KB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 632337
Found some 15mg temazepams. Not a lot of info on the we at least nothing very clear. From a comparison chart it said 10mgs was equal to .5 Xanax? Since theyre capsles and nit easy to split I took 15mgs only but havent had benzos in over 4 months. Anyone here have experience with this benzo? Thanks in advance
>>
Dr. Katz - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:11:33 EST ID:fxIkwqoW No.134412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134408
Here's what I'd do if I had next to no experience with benzos.
Take 15mg and see how you feel. If that's not enough, empty the capsule and take half of the contents (should be around another 7.5mg).
Personally, I would go straight up and take 30mg and dose 15mg pills as needed.
If I'm not mistaken, temazepam only comes in 15mg and 30mg dosages.
30mg isn't THAT crazy, but the drug is very hypnotic. So, you might just pass out.
>>
Albert Druffingtit - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:06:34 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134408
Bro, I'd go straight to 30mg. I just did 60mg which isn't even that much, it's just two pills, and I haven't taken any benzos since Feb.

It felt amazing and wasn't too much at all. In fact, I wouldn't have minded taking a little more. However, redosing benzos is the worst way to take them.

If you take 15mg and it doesn't do anything, then I wouldn't redoes. I would wait until the next day and take 30mg and so on.

Temazepam is one best benzos around. It feels like no other. It is the main metabolite of diazepam, and in studies where addicts had a choice between temazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, and many many more; addicts by large chose temazepam and halcion because those two are absorbed much faster than all the others.
>>
Albert Druffingtit - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:12:50 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134412
The study tested and compared the abuse liability of temazepam, triazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, oxazepam, flurazepam, alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, bromazepam, and clorazepate.
All test subjects consistently showed a strong preference for temazepam and triazolam over all the rest of the benzodiazepines included in the study.

To me, it's no more hypnotic than any other. However, it is way more euphoric and feels like an entirely different drug almost. I mean that in the best way possible.

OP you scored big time.
>>
Dr. Katz - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:02:28 EST ID:fxIkwqoW No.134425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489741348299.jpg -(49792B / 48.62KB, 439x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>134417
I'm RX'd 90x10mg diazepam/month and 21x1mg alprazolam/month. In addition to 30x3mg Lunesta/month. And, I get 30x10mg cyclobenzaprine from my family physician.
Hopefully, I can get my psych to script me triazolam or temazepam, but my psych already RXs me two benzos + z-drugs. I'd rather triazolam or temazepam than any z-drug, honestly. I know RX'ing 3 benzos is pretty uncommon. 2 benzos from one provider isn't very common as in long-term, but I'll see this May when we meet again.

>tl;dr - I'd love to try temazepam.
and triazolam.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:40:53 EST ID:3gvCI+xA No.134480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134425
>triazolam

So,fucking good. The Coke of benzos.

Thank you random rich old lady who dog i walked for those 7 year old triazolams. 9 fat lines of glory. Hope she never notices and I should have replaced them with doxylamine generic because they looked the same.

I didn't.

Was worth it
>>
Sophie Suddlehire - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:33:34 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134480
EITHER IS GOOD. PERSONALLY TEMAZEPAM IS MORE EUPHORIC BUT TRIAZOLAM IS MORE POTENT.

240MG TEMAZEPAM YALL OH SHIT MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Dr. Katz - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:28:58 EST ID:S/4HSG53 No.134501 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134480
The coke of benzos, eh?
Interesting. Temazepam might be better suited for my needs, but I'd love to get at least a month script of both temazepam and triazolam.
No idea how to go about it, but I'll make it work... eventually
>>
Cornelius Sungerfod - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:42:05 EST ID:N8UJ4qaL No.134512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134501
No offense bro, but you aren't going to make it work.
They are both for insomnia and I can very easily imagine you trying to get both and then getting neither and immediately put on a list so that no doctor will ever prescribe you benzos again.
>>
Polly Dartford - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 07:35:49 EST ID:L+h3+RjE No.134534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Damn temazepam is pretty common in Australia, usually prescribed for insomnia, and I don't really dig it much at all, seems to me more mild than equivalent doses of valium and especially xanax. I spose I don't get any euphoria on any benzo (have even IM'd ampoules of midazolam), all of them feel the same to me apart from variations in the ratio of sedation/anxiolytic effect and duration. I honestly can't help but feel people really exaggerate the differences between benzos because it's all so subtle to me that the difference in 'high' is neglible, unless it's ativan compared to rohypnol, definitely never had euphoria on any benzo and I've tried basically all the more common ones.
>>
John Hunkinmare - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:32:48 EST ID:VDyLgtOi No.134537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134480

Got scripted these for an oral surgery I was having.

Told the doctors that unless I'm super sedated I will try to fight you put a needle anywhere near me.

They took this as a challenge and doped me the fuck up.

My boy took me to the procedure and he said I was drooling on the car ride over (told me to take two 0.25s when I woke up and one about an hour before procedure). Procedure was at 9 and I was drooling by... maybe 8 at the latest.

I do not remember fucking anything the rest of the day except sitting in my living room with my buddy and finding my remaining triazolams in my shoes. Gave him one for his help n I think we ate ice cream and I tried to play mario party with him.

10/10 would recommend to anyone.
>>
Dr. Katz - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:26:00 EST ID:abtLPfHc No.134539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134512
No offense taken, but I've been RX'd every major benzo over the last 4.5 years, all of the z-drugs, and a host of other meds for anxiety.
My psych and I have a great relationship in which I am actively engaged in the decision process of what I'm being scripted, the necessary amounts, etc. It also helps that I'm in my early 20s, steadily employed, in grad school, and whatever the fuck else people consider highly motivated and high achieving.
You're mistaken if you just think I'm trying to get both triazolam AND temazepam in the same month. I would like to try out both for legitimate insomnia.
I'm not a drug seeking patient. I'm just looking to get on a different sleep med that happens to be a hypnotic benzo.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.