420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Clonazolam and mood. by Betsy Wemblefurk - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:26:15 EST ID:56i3WTNV No.134445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489857975141.jpg -(443626B / 433.23KB, 1296x1944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 443626
Hey guys,

I'm taking 0.5 conazolam before I go to bed sometimes. By sometimes I mean once a week at the most.

I'd like more info on its effects though, because when I take it I feel slightly drunk and then I simply conk out of the night. The next day, however is completely different.

The next day I wake up happy and energized. I talk to people I wouldnt normally. I become communicative and amiable. Things seem to bounce off me and I have much better focus as well. Is this the intention of the drug? Is this placebo? If such moods continue I can honestly see myself taking this much more consistently. It honestly improves my daily life. Kinda like a normie.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I really like this shit.
>>
Augustus Nacklegold - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:45:41 EST ID:xbIQXoSE No.134446 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134445
Clonazolam's effects linger into the next day. It's a very subtle drug that hits so hard initially that its after effects of intoxication aren't noticeable to the person who's on it after the initial "punch" has worn off. You're probably experiencing lack on inhibition, which will cause you give less fucks and as a result, you end up being more happy due to anxiety being erased.

When I'm on clam, a person insulting me has no effect on my emotions, but being praised makes my ego grow 1000 fold. It's a very interesting drug that requires one thing, and that's the knowledge of just how powerful it is. Clonazolam can make it so that the user doesn't feel intoxicated, but this is only because the user doesn't have negative thoughts, and therefor the negative thought of intoxication will seem absurd if the extent of that intoxication isn't great enough to have effects such as excessive sedation, stupor, and stumbling around.
>>
Betsy Wemblefurk - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:58:00 EST ID:56i3WTNV No.134449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134446
This is it to a tee. I typically blackout and sleep like a baby but when I wake up it's like God erased my brain's faggot switch off. I dont have much experience with other benzos but clonazolam's long-lasting effects makes me really enjoy it. I am worried about a quick acquiring of a tolerance but yeah.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:15:13 EST ID:9BCcSDoL No.134469 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134445
Not the intention just halflife and duration of effects. It's a very long acting potent triazolo-benzodiazepine. The long half life is arguably a reason why the withdrawals are anecdotally reported to be so hellish, and the fact the triazolo ring would signal (to me) an increased chance of addiction.

Eventually that timing of that effect should wear off depending on how quickly you as an individual process the drug and tolerance rises.

CLam seems to be the heroin of benzos in how "perfect" it seems in initial usage. My personal view is to stay away from it, as it seems fairly insidious even for the drug class.

There's alot of anecdotal reports of; rapid tolerance increase, intense wds, misdosing or redosing due to potency and losing a week of your life, etc. It's your choice but I'd be concerned, i haven't seen many experiences with repeated use of CLam that end well.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:23:08 EST ID:9BCcSDoL No.134470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134469
Actually to paraphrase I've seen 1 person able to microdose CLam therapeutically and you're describing feeling the anxiolotic and hypnotic aspects even after the majority of sedation. Be aware of delusions of sobriety as well, its a fine line especially with such a potent drug. You could be acting impaired for quite some time depending on metabolism/half life.
>>
Shit Sivingridge - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:14:45 EST ID:WNtkCgZs No.134471 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134470
Acting impaired and not even knowing it is the biggest problem I've had with the drug. The effects of it are so strong, that the user's too uninhibited to even notice impairment. As a matter of fact, the user will feel just fine, as the thought of looking impaired doesn't even cross the mind.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:32:27 EST ID:3gvCI+xA No.134478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134470
Ayyyy

Nb
>>
Hamilton Sombleridge - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:46:01 EST ID:ovtQcCcq No.134499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134445
I see the negative stigma of the drug. But I only use it for stimulant comedowns and it is a fucking God send

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.