420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
refill question by George Gannerlock - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 18:32:58 EST ID:nASA2yhA No.134856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492209178884.png -(45054B / 44.00KB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45054
So i have a prescription for clonazepam that i got on the 13th of last month, i had an early refill on the 31st of last month and the guy told me i wasnt supposed to until the 14th.

Well today is the 14th, would it be considered an early refil again or would it count as the normal refil. I dont mind waiting another 15 days but if i wont get in trouble i'd def refil. thanks
>>
High Strung - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 19:59:48 EST ID:/YluKyww No.134859 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm a Clonazepam patient and my doc only allows one early refill, but it's usually only within the week of next schedule refill. In fact I'm kinda shocked you got it refilled 2 weeks early, actually! I'd wager your next refill will be on the 31st. Are you out of refills?
>>
Shitting Goodham - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 01:28:58 EST ID:nASA2yhA No.134862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134859

nah i have like 5 more
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:13:46 EST ID:baWA5M8l No.134865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow post discarded,cbf to repeat

1. Stop/don't start abusing early pickup privileges
  2. Don't waste access to 5-10 years of cheap subsidized quality controlled benzos (arguably one of the top 3 to be prescribed for good rec/medicinal combo) over one flipping 2 week wait.

3. You should already be using etizolam because you'll piss hot yet clear for it everytime. It's the safest RC that isn't a RC. DiCLazepam would be more useful but it's more powerful and tolerance building than etizolam unless you binge redose etizolam like an idiot.

4. cLam would be the closest in effects that you seek but you should only use it as a long resort or if it's a once in forever thing. You should need more than 0.5mg (the bullshit charts say 0.25mg equals 1mg xanax and 0.5mg equals 1mg kpin but that's bullshit). At no point dose over 1mg daily for any amount of consecutive time. However an intelligent use of say 125ug or 62.5ug of cLam twice daily combined with say 0.5-1mg of diclaz 1-2×/day will get you through any WDs possible. Just keep cLam low and therapeutic for times you need that kpin feeling action. Otherwise you should make etizolam work for acute anxiety and pyrazolam for the day to day.

Even though I'll get flak I do see why kpins aren't just handed out. My benzo addictio(s)/WD(s) we're definitely less severe because my doc was 90-95% etizolam IR and 5-10% real xanax IR.

This is the most loose metaphor ever, but diclazepam is like suboxone and diazepam/cLam is like methadone. The buzz/euphoria/whatever the benzo feel is called is so much more subtle with diclazepam (never had valium). Take enough diclaz and you'll just feel like jello and sleep for 2 days+lose track of time. Clam/Cpam (it's not fair to put them in the same boat but seriously) always seem to have an abuse potential. Get no effects? Boost dose.

This is why diclazepam+etizolam+pyrazolam are the superior 3 for a functional life style (apart from insomnia) if you have an issue with polysubstance abuse or addiction. Jury is still out on whether triazolam is more fiendish/recreational than temazepam.

Not trying to be a dick but I just can't convince myself that being benzed 24/7 is safer for 4-12hrs like xanax/etizolam. You only get the rebound if you're dependent on long lasting benzos.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:19:07 EST ID:baWA5M8l No.134866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134865
Jesus

>diclaz like suboxone

>clam/cPam like methadone
>>
Simon Blorryfuck - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:26:23 EST ID:nASA2yhA No.134877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134856

I'll just wait until the 31st. Thanks guys
>>
Emma Sapperspear - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:39:53 EST ID:56mIqS6g No.134885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Generally if your scripts are for at least a month at a time, a few days early for a Schedule IV is not a big deal and granted at least here in Connecticut by both CVS and Walgreens... in general I'd say Walgreens does it more often though, but be careful because they go by pick-up date as fill date in their own system which is really stupid.. so sometimes that doesnt work out.
>>
Emma Sapperspear - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:41:55 EST ID:56mIqS6g No.134886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134865
hah, etizolam was very effective i just wanted to say (not OP here) for me in treating my depressio and anxiety together but sadly I did abuse it.. a funny thing about it was back about 4 years or so ago i had admitted to using it to the doctors in the IOP I was attending at a hospital, and no matter what lab they sent my urine to, even across the whole damned country they couldn't get any kind of benzo positive. i'd imagine GC/MS labs are being sold ways ot calibrate for RC's which have become popular other than standard stuff like JWH-018 but it seems kinda like they're not catching up with it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.