420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
volumetric dosing into gel caps by John Bivingwell - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:37:11 EST ID:3wyKvZN1 No.134860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492216631273.png -(1628157B / 1.55MB, 1526x935) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1628157
title says it all, I'm not heavy into benzos but I do them enough and know enough people who also do them that it makes no sense not to get powders

thing is for convenience and easy distribution I'd like to dose it all into gel-caps or tablets or something instead of dosing volumetrically every time I want to get high

my intended plan is to get some opaque gel caps in the smallest size, put a bit of salt in the bottom to absorb the solution and dose the solution into that

any problems with this? any better way?
>>
JJzz !hf0DiLb8GA - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:26:44 EST ID:LY4iSSUW No.134887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pg will eat through gel caps in ss little as a few hours. However I've heard that everclear is stable enough in the caps for this purpose as long as they're kept in a dry, dark environment. Unfortunately I have no firsthand experience, but I would imagine using salt/flour/some kind of powdered herb or vitamin supplement to absorb the liquid be even more helpful
>>
George Cemmlebanks - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:54:31 EST ID:wyl28y6A No.134948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't understand the purpose.
If it's already in a pg solution just use an oral syringe and swallow it as is
>>
Cedric Necklekark - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 02:52:55 EST ID:GXEaElPA No.134951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134948
He doesn't want to measure every time. He wants them to be transportable like a normal pill. Popping a capsule is way easier/more normal/concealable than pulling out an oral syringe and a fucking bottle then freaking out normal people; as soon as they see a barrel they will flip oral syringe or not.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.