420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
When Blackouts Don't Go So Bad by Woodrow Wilson Was the Worst President - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 02:51:20 EST ID:vxF25bvq No.134900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492498280773.jpg -(30689B / 29.97KB, 480x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 30689
>work as a line cook
>pretty hard worker, never late, don't complain, but only there for a few months
>2 months ago
>pull an all nighter before work doing ketamine, weed and nitrous
>pull all nighters all the time, especially when it's slow, so no biggie, and I had modafinil
>show up for work, I guess I had a seizure, I had hit my head and told one of my coworkers I had seizure medis in my car glovebox
>I don't remember saying this, and it actually had a bunch of etizolam pellets, 3 meo pcp and weed
>get sent to the hospital with all this, report said "polydrug abuse"
>don't get fired, just severely reprimanded
>1 month ago
>get etizolam 500 mg powder in mail as well as 1 g 4-fa
>do all the 4-fa on my weekend and make propylene glycol etiz solution
>stopped halfway through making it and left a jar with like 200 mg etiz in relatively small amount of pg
>going to work next day, feeling good, take what I think to be 2 mg etiz, accidentally dose from the half made solution
>probably took like 20-30 mg
>drive to work, feeling normal
>get to work, feel normal, I got told by my coworker to cut some onions and then I was in a hospital bed at like 10 pm
>don't remember ANYTHING, apparently I was staggering, throwing out product for no reason
>totally convinced I lost my job
>next day, head chef pulls me in, oh man, here it is
>wasn't mad at all, thanked me for being a good worker and said he understood
>got the day off
>still have faced no repercussions
I am incredibly lucky to still have this job, 2 on the job drug related hospitalizations in a month, and I'm off scot-free
>>
Edward Pillersut - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:34:55 EST ID:kUv4Zlj6 No.134904 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nice man, good read thanks for sharing. i know that feeling of waking up in a hospital bed lol that benzo translocation tho
>>
Woodrow Wilson Was the Worst President - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 04:04:15 EST ID:vxF25bvq No.134907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Although it's worth mentioning my brother who I work with, was apparently asked by the head chef when they were drunk where he could buy some meth, so a little benzo blackout might not seem to bad to him. I guess I tested false-positive by the hospital for meth due to the 4-fa, so that may have been why he was so understanding
>>
Woodrow Wilson Was the Worst President - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 04:29:14 EST ID:vxF25bvq No.134909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The night in the hospital was nice, they actually had decent dinner (a turkey, spinach and tomato grilled cheese with chowder and a big chocolate chip cookie), and although etiz has a short half life, due to the dose I took I was still really nicely benzed, in a comfy bed, watching lockup, eating surprisingly good food and drifting off to sleep. The next morning I still felt strongly benzed and enjoyed an egg sandwich, grits and fruit for breakfast, and then I got picked up by my very angry girlfriend who didn't kill my chill in the slightest,
>>
ねこ - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:48:40 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.134910 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492512520358.jpg -(26895B / 26.26KB, 480x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>be couple of days ago
>just refilled my Ambien Rx
>fuck yeah, Ambien all day
>initially dose 50 my
>slowly increase dose throughout the day
by 9:45 pm and up dosing all 300 mg of my Rd
>biffed it multiple times while riding my bike 100% blacked out
>made it home just fine and even ended up making a mushroom olive omelette
>go to bed around 11 pm I think
>wake up tomorrow morning feeling refreshed with only a skinned knee and medium sized bruise on my back
>could have gone way worse
>feels good man

Side note: just got my Kpin Rx refilled yesterday to yeaaahhh boooiiii
>>
Priscilla Fuzzlenitch - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:47:47 EST ID:gjOA5TY8 No.134935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134900
Hospitality jobs, kitchens specifically tend to be pretty understanding about drug use and/or alcoholism. That's not to say they'll put up with just anything, but generally if you do your job ok they are not to concerned what you are taking. Chefs here certainly have a reputation for partying hard as well, that and using stims to get through the massive shifts.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.