420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Long Acting RC Benzo by Woodrow Wilson Was the Worst President - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:15:21 EST ID:vxF25bvq No.134920 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492517721167.jpg -(68093B / 66.50KB, 690x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 68093
I use etizolam multiple times daily for anxiety, sleep, and to a lesser extent recreation. It works quite well for this, but I'd prefer something longer lasting. The 2 main options for legal go seem to be clonazolam and diclazepam, but I've heard lots of bad things about both. I used to be prescribed clonazepam and that worked very well, but I don't have insurance now. Would I be better of with the diclazepam/clonazolam, or getting medicaid and going through the process of getting scripted k pins
>>
Samuel Tillingham - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:12:35 EST ID:kUv4Zlj6 No.134933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
look into nifoxipam, flubromazolam, and flubromazepam.
>>
Aciddrop !tbcTsdGo8Q!!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 03:16:13 EST ID:FjKLgwG4 No.134967 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134920
Did you know kiwis are the only bird to have nostrils at the tips of their beaks? They also lay the biggest eggs compared to their body size of all birds. They are also super cute and quite possibly tasty when cooked.

Nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.