420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Etizolam Clonazolam by Shit Blytheshit - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:23:39 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137007 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505053419305.gif -(4773336B / 4.55MB, 225x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4773336
So are these useful at all for anti anxiety?

Read up on Etizolam, heard it actually has uses.

Read up on Clonazolam, heard it is the devil.

Both are the only ones relevant to me because they will be mine soon.

Not familiar with benzos at all, but am familiar with chemistry, and a number of other drugs. Just had a few inopportune panic attacks fro my job and was looking for something that will relax me but allow me to function.
>>
Reuben Honeyworth - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:20:35 EST ID:0b8MeWI0 No.137008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505078435902.png -(23497B / 22.95KB, 577x559) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137007
Good luck "functioning" on Clonazolam. No joke man, take it easy on both of em.
>>
Barnaby Clibblechark - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:45:04 EST ID:P29eu1uP No.137023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Etizolam is an absolute godsend if treated with respect. It's so bizzare with me. I have intense social anxiety, when I get really anxious (everyday at work) I start hearing voices and experiencing psychotic thoughts. I'm a neurotic mess of a person, barely capable functioning in society (and sometimes I've fell out of society. homelessness, jail.)

However, benzos completely cure me of all my mental disorders while I'm on them. To me it's a fucking wonder drug, etizolam ecspecially. While I'm on etizolam, I actually think and function like a normal person, and I'm never discontent. I've decided to live the rest of my life on benzos, because I'd rather die than go through my anxiousness and psychosis cycles I experience while off of it.

The only thing I've had similar to clonazolam is phenazepam. A general rule of thumb is, benzos with a crazy half life are to be avoided, unless you're in the mood to wreck your life or go to jail for a while. It's just too hard to control. With Etizolam, you take 3 or 4mg, it's out of your system the next day, so it doesn't accumulate the dose. Clonazolam, with the long half life, if you dose every day then you're going to keep accumulating the drug in your blood stream, and you're gonna have a blackout from hell.

Throw out the clonazolam, I don't care how much you paid for it. Fuck the wasted money, better than blacking out for the next 2 weeks an waking up in jail or a psych ward.
>>
Barnaby Clibblechark - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:50:17 EST ID:P29eu1uP No.137025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also I want to add, in regards to the anti-anxiety quality of etizolam, here's what wikipedia has to say,

"In a study that compared the effectiveness of etizolam, alprazolam, and bromazepam for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder, all three drugs retained their effectiveness over 2 weeks, but etizolam became more effective from 2 weeks to 4 weeks, a type of reverse tolerance.[13] Administering .5 mg etizolam twice daily did not induce cognitive deficits over 3 weeks when compared to placebo.[14]"

So it's like this. If you take Xanax everyday for anxiety, it never really loses it's effectiveness in managing your anxiety. But take Etizolam everyday, it's effectiveness in treating your anxiety gets even better as time goes on. What the fuck, Etizolam is a miracle drug. An anxiety medication that you can't build a tolerance to, but actually develop a mother fucking reverse tolerance? Why look anywhere else for a better benzo.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:44:38 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137007
>Etizolam what I've read could be viewed as alprazolam lite, which to me sounds like lorazepam. ie If you have a knowledge of chem or researched the drugs you should have found info on etiz's therapeutic and medicinal value.

clonazolam
> lol naw man you need to research about more on the basic info about this medication if you'd think sounds remotely usable as an anxiolytic without destroying your ability to function. Think the U4 or fent analogue equivalent for benzos (in my personal opinion)

Either way I'd say exhaust every non-dependency forming option first but it is your life.
>>
Jenny Drullerhood - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:54:01 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.137034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137030

Actually clonazolam isn't a bad choice if you don't follow the dosing trends that RC vendors set out. If you take .125mg of it without much of a tolerance it's a prefect anxiolytic, 0.5mg and over is just ridiculous. It's about as potent as triazolam ime so taking even half a mg is overkill.
>>
Fanny Dirryfoot - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:23:18 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here.

Yeah, I thought the etizolam would be useful so I got that first, but I did research (not much) on clonazolam a while ago and remember being curious about it as a recreational and got it too.

Then I started reading about clonazolam and the hell stories that went along with it and I'm not sure if I even want to try it. Never tried benzos but looking for alcohol substitute and something to get rid of some general anxiety I've been experiencing in regards to finding a new jerb.

I dunno of I can ride the clam train and come out fine. I was thinking 0.1 mg dose and only on a friday, but I don't know how I'll be with anti anxiety meds. I can control my alcohol consumption as a kind-of alcoholic but am unsure of my willpower with no anxiety on the table.
>>
Fanny Dirryfoot - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:25:01 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Got bulk powder btw. I feel more comfortable controlling the dosage and I have a scientific scale that was being thrown away at my old lab.
>>
Fucking Mudgelit - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:35:32 EST ID:D+JCMG2W No.137037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137034
If you do decide to take the clonazolam, follow this advice op. I stupidly bought flubromazolam without any tolerance and found that .125 mg was about all that I could take and remain "functional". I tried taking half a milligram of the stuff and woke up two days later with impaired motor control, but was otherwise fine.
>>
Fanny Dirryfoot - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:36:20 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
On a scale of weed to cocaine, where do benzos lie?

Have no reference frame for cocaine+ like heroine
>>
William Snodspear - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 03:16:43 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.137042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137038
Beyond cocaine.
>>
William Snodspear - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 03:30:18 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.137043 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137042
I feel that might need some elaboration, I was talking dependence potential. Cocaine doesn't really have any capacity for physical dependence, benzos do.

In terms of risks of death in overdose benzos are pretty safe on their own, but they're very unforgiving with dependence.
>>
Fanny Dirryfoot - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:19:58 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505222398496.jpg -(73320B / 71.60KB, 788x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137043

So if there's any capacity to do so then benzos are more of a once in a while thing? Like, shit is gonna suck this Tuesday, take one here, or lets get blasted Saturday, heavy dose there?

I could see how that could get out of hand, especially if you're prone to fleeing from stress/anxiety.
>>
Angus Commledock - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:12:13 EST ID:Pw86t4dy No.137049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505239933891.jpg -(11718B / 11.44KB, 230x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137044

Man, I dunno how to say this, but you're a fucking lost cause. You're not listening to the advice, AT ALL. You've never done benzos, so you're over-confident and you're making your own assumptions. If you've never done benzos before, nobody can describe to you what it's like. It's like trying to describe the color red to a blind person.

Do you know the story of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Well as soon as you take any benzo whatsoever, you turn into Mr Hyde, that's just how it fucking is. At a high enough dose, you look touch with your higher brain functions, and you turn into a more primal person who is more inclined to impulsive behaviour. High doses bring out your inner ape. Like I said, you're lost cause, and you've obviously got your mind set on trying this clonazolam with a CRAZY FUCKING HALF LIFE and you NEVER EVEN HAVE DONE A BENZO BEFORE! There's nothing else I can say to you, you're being a hard headed prick, and you're going to try this no matter what they say.

NO, you CAN'T just take one dose on the weekend. Because as soon as you take that one dose, Mr Hyde takes over, and Mr Hyde likes to take INSANE AMOUNTS OF BENZOS. Have you never heard of harm reduction? If you're going to do benzos, stay with the ones that have SHORT HALF LIFES, because at least if you go ape-shit and take all those, you'll only be blacked out for a couple of days at most. I'm talking from experience here, son. I took an ENTIRE GRAM of phenazepam in my younger stupider days, and I lost AN ENTIRE MONTH of my memory, and WRECKED MY ENTIRE LIFE. You're playing with fire, YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR.

But like I said, you have your mind set on it. I was the same way, some people have to learn the hard way. I just hope you don't end up in jail after a huge dose of benzos.

Oh, and there's my attached mug-shot. Long half life benzos = SATAN. Short half life benzos can be an angel, or can it be a devil, too.
>>
M !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:19:18 EST ID:Q+MC/w37 No.137050 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137038

As bad as strong opioid painkillers. Where ever you compare that to coke is your call.

Both opi and benz are physically addictive (cause dependency) and psychologically addictive. Both withdrawals are horrible. However, only benzo WD can kill you (in theory opi WD could kill someone, but it would be indirectly and the usage would have to be enormous, in addition to being very unlucky).

Honestly, don't treat "benzos" as just one thing. They're all different in dangerousness/addiction profile/side effects.

Etizolam is the double-edged sword. On one hand it's THE PERFECT benzo for noobs and 0 tolerance, particularly known/suspected panic disorders and people who may have GAD or PD, but it hasn't been clarified yet. It hits quick, is rather functional for motor functions, and is safer to dose with as it's 1/2 the strength of Xanax mg for mg (compared to cLam being ~4x+ stronger than Xanax and ~8x+ stronger than Etizolam), and it lasts roughly half as long as xanax.

Its profile is extreme anxiolytic. I'm not sure why, but I'm convinced it dose a superior job compared to xanax for acute panic attacks when given the right doses.

It is moderately good as a TEMPORARY sleep aid that's arguably healthier than xanax in one way. When you dose Etizolam say an hour-90mins before bed, Etizolam's half life is 6.2hrs, perfect for sleep relative to Alprazolam (higher chance of getting at least some REM sleep). Personally, the muscle-relaxant and inebriating effects aren't as strong compared to say Xanax. It's very smooth, clean, and functional unlike xanax arguably, but for some people the getting fucked up is the euphoria.

Personally, Clonazolam is only useful for recreational use. I've done the micro dosing (3.25ug-62.5-125ug) and while it does work, it has more side effects and is more likely to cause rebound seizures, and arguably dependency more quickly.

>OP use etizolam, ditch/sell the clonazolam all but 1-10 pills, and buy diclazepam. Only etizolam and diclazepam are safety for medical use. Clonazolam is FUN AS FUCK but it's brown out city (black out for some).

This isn't popular to say, but to me etizolam is a more responsible xanax that SHOULD be scripted for panic attacks INSTEAD for several reasons. It's also superior for quality sleep, though arguably slightly less effective for sleep than xanax in the short term.

Diclazepam is 1 part good Valium analog, 1 part delorazepam and 1 part another lorazepam pro-drug, both tested Rx drugs in countries, and 1 part Ativan (lorazepam) that all three of the others slowly turn into.

Diclazepam is THE ANSWER for severe debilitating GAD without PD/heavy cLam FlubroL/FlubroP addiction and in need of tapering, etc.

Treat Clonazolam like Bacardi 198 suspended a GHB solution. It's not the strongest Benzo out there, but he's the gate keeper/golden standard by which a benzo is determined "too crazy".

As crazy as cLam? crazy, use at own risk. More crazy than cLam? Don't even touch with 10 foot pole. Less crazy than cLam? Probably has legitimate medical use.

I have my diclaz in another state and really need to structure my etiz use. It's fine now, but like this in 2 months and it won't be good.

>etizolam fanboy for life
>etizolam is the only reason my Was haven't been as horrible as opi. It's so hard to become dependent like on Kpins/Valium
>dat rebound anxiety tho. At least the metabolite is 8.2 hours long. Maybe that's why I never got a seizure (theres history of epilepsy in the family).
>>
Nell Smallstone - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:00:46 EST ID:jRll1Pyn No.137075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137049
just because you cant handle your shit doesnt mean you need to project your own horse shit onto everyone else
>>
Hedda Shittingwell - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:53:42 EST ID:AM2IXNTC No.137078 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505336022497.jpg -(47973B / 46.85KB, 304x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137049
> I took an ENTIRE GRAM of phenazepa
My sides
>>
Henry Hinderpork - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:09:14 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505344154617.png -(226396B / 221.09KB, 424x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137049

Calm your shit jolly african-american, I'm convinced that clonazolam isn't worth trying. I will try the etizolam though over the weekend to see if it does me any good.

Also fuck you. You act like I'm some fuckass who's gonna jump in and dump a bag in my mouth. If I was, then I wouldn't have come here in the first place.

>>137050

Yeah, I had 3 anxiety attacks at work under high pressure situations and am anxious when customer opinion of the company is riding on me. I just need something for those days, not something for every day use. Although I can see how every day use could be desirable after tasting a day with no anxiety. That makes me nervous about trying these in the first place. But I've experienced quite a bit of blow and that never got out of hand (cept for the evening).

And yeah, after this thread happened I considered making some hard candy out of the clam and selling it at 0.1 mg doses.
>>
Henry Hinderpork - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:42:37 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137081 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137050

I pitched the clam. Will use etiz for self medication.
>>
Fucking Warrynit - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:37:59 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Took 0.2 mg etiz, already been drinking so wanted to start with low dose. Feels good man.
>>
Matilda Ciffingfud - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:43:56 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.137093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137084

Drinking and using benzos at the same time is already setting you up for abuse and withdrawals. If you can keep your doses low with a beer or two than good for you but generally you want to keep the benzos for strictly therapeutic use imo.
>>
Fucking Warrynit - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:03:36 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137106 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137093

What a relaxed and feel good night. Also forgot my phone in my girlfriends room who also tried itl I slept in my bed and had a bomb ass sleep.

Phone alarm went off in her room because she decided that I didnt need to wake up for a 50-60k in person interview and I slept through itl. Got pissed and threw my phone at the wall. Talk to recruiters, sent apology email, I guess we'll see if they can forgive some mental retardation. GIven, I let her take some too, gave her ful 5m dose.

Is we hadn't done the drug I wouldn't have lost the interview.

Took 5 mg etiz today, finishing up emails/applications and trying out a manual labor work day on it.

Never doing that again.
>>
Brain - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:09:50 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137107 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505412590397.jpg -(238203B / 232.62KB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137106
Honestly I know I'm not the smartest individual and sounds to me like you've got most of your shit together better than me BUT

Multiple people warned you. Lel
>>
Fucking Warrynit - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:33:26 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137107

Yeah, the half-life on the Etiz is longer than expected.

Will have to set everything in place before sleeping.

Today is going pretty well aside form a lack of motor function. Bit more typos in my speech than normal, but I can still mainain business conerstions fairly well.

Thinking a 0.25 mg dose will do the trick for functions when I still need to be sharp.

In my defense, I learned about the interview the day before. And my body is still recovering from the construction job I got int he mean time.
>>
Brain - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:26:23 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137108

Just be carful. Delusions of sobriety are high. You might think things are going smooth but it could very well be the other way
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:33:29 EST ID:Q+MC/w37 No.137117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137108
Everyone metabolizes differently.

For me, Etiz is half as strong within 3-4hr subjectively. But it's really a short-intermediate thats shorter than Xanax and nothing is like it profile wise, as triazolam (all hail Queen Triazolam) is super super super short.
>>
Simon Bibblekun - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:56:20 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137132 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137116

Yeah, if I'm feeling delusionally sober, I just stand up an remember after the leg wobble.
>>
Charles Punninggold - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:40:06 EST ID:6egkqpI2 No.137135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505443206817.jpg -(131670B / 128.58KB, 1403x1408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137049
what the fuck is wrong with you? this guy is just trying to understand benzos, no where has he indicated the kind of blatant irresponsibility you have lol.
>>
Simon Bibblekun - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:43:15 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here,

Shits prolly gonna get out of hand. I'm pissed off about my shit, gf pissed off about whatever shes on about, and I think I'm woking up to 5 mgs soon.

Shit was find but that bitch man, she's such a bitch. Like wow. Bitch status. She should get a metal. Bout to walk to a bar.

Alarms set of manual labor tomorrow. Fuck yeah for painting and hammers and collecting scrap.

FUck my life.
>>
Doris Clarringpeg - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:01:33 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.137139 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137137

Dude no judgement but you seem like you haven't learned how to handle benzos properly and you should cease your intake and deal with the rebound anxiety and in a month when you have a proper spreadsheet set out and a hard limit set for yourself then you can try again. I've been through willy-nilly benzo usage myself and you can't remain functional when you're abusing them like that. 4mg here, 6mg there and shit gets you in hell pretty quick. Daily high dose use will put you on a timer and that timer will get shorter and shorter and you will end up in tolerance withdrawal or worse.

Stick to the recommended lowest working dosage with no tolerance and be stubborn about it. For etizolam 1-2mg is the most you should ever take if you're using medicinally and you should never increase the dose beyond those recommended doses. If they become ineffective you will have to abstain for a short period and deal with your disorder on your own in that time period of abstinance, or find a non-gabaergic adjunct to your treatment. This approach ime is the most sustainable long term even though it occasionally opens you up to situations where you will have to feel some anxiety and discomfort.

A good guideline for etizolam when your back to baseline tolerance wise is to stick to two to three times a week usage not using on consecutive day's in that week if you can avoid it. Try and plan out your week to save those doses for the most stressful days in your week and learn to cope without any benzos on those other days as best you can. Don't overload yourself with commitments if it stresses you out too much to handle without a benzo(of course in case of a stressful job that's unavoidable).

Learn other non-drug copping techniques too like mindfullness and meditation and exercise, etc. Not everything works for everyone so look into them and see what you think might work best for you on your off days.
>>
Simon Bibblekun - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:08:42 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137140 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137137

Update:

So I waked to CVS to grab some nicotine pills. Walked back but stopped by a bar along the way, I mean it was the same path home so whatever. Stopped and got a beer, girlfriend calls asking why I'm taking so long, tell her I'm having a beer and she should come over. Bitchmode engage. The starts yammering on bout things (we're so far into the relationship that I autopilot the whole conversation) and I agree to leave and go home.

I don't remember this part, but she starts bitching the driveway, I loudly call her a cunt, and then I leave to go to a different bar. She comes by, I assume to bitch some more but at this time I'm blacked out. She has my friend/her brother in law/my construction boss cal me, and I say a bunch of gibberish I can't remember, and now we aren't working today.

I visited the jobsite with my tools to see if he was there but he wasn't, and I don't have the appropriate tools to finish my part of the job.

In two days use of benzos, I've fucking drove a train through my life.

Just wanted to add that to this to shit ass fucking thread.
>>
Simon Bibblekun - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:19:44 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137141 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137140

And to all you

I TOLD YA SO's

Yeah, I get it. And I bet when happened to me was light more compared to some of you.

If I ever dose again, it's 0.1 mg etiz and then go about my day.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:01:10 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137141
Hey man at least you caught it early, didn't do anything that risked your life/others, and it was only two days. My worst benzo experience was similar, managed to break a lot of nice things in my friends brand new apartment.

To be fair though (most) people here are more "I'd rather not see you kneecap your life due to benzos" than "Glass tower, told ya so".

Glad you realized what's up. Hope the work/relationship stuff isn't too bad, and just treat any psychotropic substance (you choose to ingest) with a high degree of caution.
>>
Simon Bibblekun - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:52:27 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137143

Wandered about today gradually taking 3 mg over a period of several hours. Never been so at peace. I even got a ton of shit done including contacting people I was nervous/loathing talking to.

My bill are in order nigga.

I definitey think this shit has some uses.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 20:22:24 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well ofcourse, most drugs have some varying degree of utility value as well as recreational, but the dagers of dependency and other issues still exist.

But yeah did you seriously go from >>137141 to popping 3mg in like five hours? I'm guessing you're still fucked man. Lol don't do drugs.

if troll you win
>>
John Tillingcocke - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:05:43 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137147

Typo, 0.3, my bad.
>>
John Tillingcocke - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:06:51 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137160

Yeah, 3 mg probably would've had be in restraints in a hospital.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:34:48 EST ID:8Q1aoe1K No.137162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137161

>3mg black out

the fuck

Am I the only person who showed up to benzos with baby tier alcoholism that no longer exists, but it helped me avoid shit like in this thread for the most part?

Man lol 0.2mg etizolam. Isn't like 0.5mg the minimum you need to go statistically significant above placebo? That's only 0.25mg xanax.

You also managed to break the cardinal rule about benzos: don't combine with booze or opi unless ur rdy 2 b a big boi.

Whenever I brown out, I just pass out in weird places like the laundry room. With clean blankets and shit on the floor, it's super comfy.
>>
John Tillingcocke - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:33:00 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137165 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137162

Well that placebo is pretty fucking strong to me nig nog.

Sorry I haven't been taking benzos since my balls dropped. I don't have a tolerance for this shit.
>>
Isabella Gucklelerk - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:06:44 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wanna hear a funny story?

When me and the gf were all benzed out in etiz, my boss/gfs brother in law called me up, said I was speaking gibberish and I called my gf a cunt. Me and the gf don't remember fighting about it, but he went ahead and fired me from the construction job.

Benzos for the win! ALso benzed out right now. Shit's amazing, lets me get shit done. Unfortunately I ruined a good life situation by overdoing it on the first time.

But whatever, getting out of dodge in a little less than a month now and fucking off from Illinois. Also fuck Illinois.
>>
Simon Gipperfuck - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:28:48 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tl;dr

Benzoa are ruining my life
>>
Simon Gipperfuck - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:28:48 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137208 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tl;dr

Benzoa are ruining my life
>>
Brain - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:58:39 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505923119774.jpg -(51653B / 50.44KB, 357x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137208
Sort yourself out man. I was in that position and ignorantly continued with the benzos. Things are only going to get worse with the patterns you've shown us. You are abusing etiz and will hit a point where 5mg will just level you out and you'll need 10mg to get "high".

I get it though, those things will never happen to me.
>>
Brain - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:01:48 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137212
Also can't tell if this is a troll at this point lol
>>
Isabella Cibblenere - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:54:39 EST ID:EKDsZr/C No.137215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137213
yeah, might be. I started a benzo yesterday so I checked out this board today. I know I'm not supposed to drink on it, so guess what, I'm not drinking on it. I know I'm not supposed to take more than recommended, so guess what, I'm not taking more than recommended. I don't get op, everyone here told him not to fuck around with these things and he did. Could be an elaborate troll, the guy claims to have gone from riches to ruin in a few days because of benzos, I'm doubting it's legit.
>>
Doris Billingway - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 00:09:07 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137212

I don't drink on benzos. I do happen to drink at the end of the night.

I've found wit useful when I need to get things done. In the sense that I don't have the anxiety of everything I do failing. I've gotten more positive things accomplished this past two weeks than I have for the past two months.

That first hiccup, that was a lack of tolerance and a lack of common sense. To set the record straight, I've had hundreds of interviews this year with no good end result. Someone with more experience happens to show up and take over from there.

You can tell me benzos are ruining my life all you want. But to me, and with physical evidence, my life is improving.
>>
Doris Billingway - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 00:22:44 EST ID:2YB1ONmQ No.137265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137215

>riches to ruin

Riches to ruin is a bit of an overstatement.

I lost an interview. So what? I've had dozens this year. The interview wasn't even in my field.

As for the asshole who fired me from the construction job, he's part of their family. His wife doesn't know why he did it over something so trivial, my gf doesn't know why he did it for something to so trivial, but I fucking know.

He found two skilled laborers with free time. I was learning on the job. I used to be a fucking chemist. I used to design the chemicals you use on the daily. I was working with him because he needed help doing bitch work and I needed income. But now that he found a crew that can figure out how to construct without guidance, he fucking threw me away like a piece of trash and used FAMILY as a fucking excuse. That motherfucker didn't even have the balls to tell me the fucking truth. Keeping me on would only hurt his profits when he had guys that could get the job done in a hurry.

So fuck your judgement. You don't know shit. Don't pretend like you're above me, "Cause i dun hav no drinks."

Fuck you.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:47:29 EST ID:G0r2E6QV No.137271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137265

>I can't handle benzos or people's opinions, the post
>>
Brain - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:46:16 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137274 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506102376237.gif -(829675B / 810.23KB, 300x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137007
> You can tell me benzos are ruining my life all you want. But to me, and with physical evidence, my life is improving

Come back in six months to a year and i'm sure you wont feel the same at this rate

> I used to be a fucking chemist. I used to design the chemicals you use on the daily.

Kek
>>
Brain - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:50:45 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137275 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137274

> Fuck your judgement. You don't know shit. Don't pretend like you're above me, "Cause i dun hav no drinks."

Guy comes to /benz/ looking for advice and tells people to fuck their advice/judgements
>>
Jarvis Becklewill - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:38:04 EST ID:eIrXviHh No.137278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506116284870.jpg -(32944B / 32.17KB, 460x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
WHEW LAD what a fucking ride this thread is

OP have fun fucking up your life with a shitty gf to boot

Keep us posted
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 20:17:35 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137265
>most successful troll I've seen on /benz/
nb
>>
Nicholas Gippershit - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 23:30:41 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.137282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137264
>I don't drink on benzos
>I do happen to drink at the end of the night\

>>137140
>So I waked to CVS to grab some nicotine pills. Walked back but stopped by a bar along the way
>stopped by a bar along the way

This has got to be a troll. Playing the long game on this one, son.
>>
Betsy Fapperville - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 03:09:48 EST ID:VscRO/ze No.137287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137265

gotdammit dude stop using any and all drugs/benzos/alcohol, at least take off some months and get your career together

cumming from a drunk fuckup; srsly this is upsetting me

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.