420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
what will happen? by Anonymous - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 23:50:28 EST ID:Hhs39NRH No.137012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505101828643.jpg -(32628B / 31.86KB, 288x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 32628
I have a question about some pills I want to take. Clonazepam .5mg. I'm gonna be taking stuff with a group of friends this weekend. Some people told me I might black out cause other stuff I'm on. And that might be bad for me.

I take 100mg Zoloft Sertraline for depression, and .25mg xanax Alprazalom for Anxiety. I'm also a girl. And if you have to know, about 130 pounds...and some of my friends are guys...

I know Clonazepam is like Xanax cause it's a benzo. But is it stronger? I'm supposed to take like 2 or 3 of them with people, so what will that do with the other stuff I take? Will it make me black out? How much can I take before I black out? I have to take the xanax and Zoloft i take every day so I can't just do one or the other.

please help?
>>
Fuck Blythefuck - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:35:29 EST ID:DQC35TxW No.137027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Those dosages are not nearly enough to pass out, don't overdo it. Clam and Xanax are equal in their potency. Take one, see how you feel, wait an hour or so and take another one. And don't drink if at all possible.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:00:57 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137012
oh gawd.
Ok alprazolam and clonazepam have a potency of 1:1. The major diffence is in the onset of action and duration. Clonazepam is a long acting benzodiazepine that can take upwards 45 minutes to kick in, with a long half life.

Xanax is a potent triazolobenzodiazepine with a quick onset of action and (relatively short duration).

Either way those dosages are scripted to children so....... do what you do with any disinhibiting drug. Take the smallest amount and wait to determine the effects. Do not drink or take any other gaba drugs or depressants. ie when I weighed 160 I took 4mg clonazepam.

Also missing a day of Xanax or sertraline will not kill anyone. You don't miss days of Xanax as you'll experience wds. I'm not saying you shouldn't take them but it sounds like you don't even understand what you take or how it affects you.

learn while you're young before your psych really takes you down the rabbit hole.
Sertraline is an ssri.
>>
Brainbastus Werrywag - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 01:07:37 EST ID:ubdIQtw4 No.137064 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137033
>xanax is a potent triazolobenzodiazepine
good post
euphoria ftw
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:53:12 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137129 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137064
Thanks, bomb alias.
Nice to see you're still posting
>>
Rebecca Bunway - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 02:21:33 EST ID:LltmAPmF No.137231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505974893683.jpg -(2914962B / 2.78MB, 3725x2449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137012
are you worried about getting raped or something? if so, just don't risk it. seriously.
>>
CrypTamine - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:45:09 EST ID:r9Mo32IZ No.137255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506026709033.gif -(1013004B / 989.26KB, 190x133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
you realy shouldnt... if they got the clonazepam of the blackmarked and they mostly arent the real deal but some research chemical antagonist. it also works but the risk is the overdose. you can seem sober but lose control and black out totaly after doing strange stuff. dont take more than 5 benzos, if it's fake you might wake up in hospital inside a straightjacket.

just dont get raped
dont be scared but have respect
>>
Fucking Girryville - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 18:21:00 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.137258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137255
>chemical antagonist

As with your other post you're confusing antagonist with analogue.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 26 Sep 2017 00:03:12 EST ID:G0r2E6QV No.137333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137033

this. OP doesn't even know the ins and outs of the two or more drugs she's physically dependent on. I was going to suggest purposefully avoiding the daily xanax, and instead of taking 0.5mg xanax, I was going to say take either 1mg, 1.5mg, or 2mg klonopin (honestly 2mg). They're equipotent and xanax doesn'tl last as long, so arguably 2mg xanax "hits harder" than 2mg kpins. So 2mg kpin should in theory put her on her ass less at once.

OP, this drug is pretty much Xanax XR (sort of) and has less euphoria potential than Xanax, unless the euphoria you experience is from blocking anxiety.

>skip your xanax dose and just take 2mg Klonopin/Clonazepam instead. When you get it, google the pill ID to indeed make sure it's Clonazepam/Klonopin. If the pill ID doesn't match the prescription pills online, DO NOT TAKE IT no matter what your idiot bullshit ignorant friend group tries to tell you. I've seen people get handed a pill with a "K" on the front and "2' on the back. That is NOT Klonopin. It's some pressed bullshit of mystery research chemical benzo sold as Klonopin to ignorant plebs.

How did it go btw?
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 26 Sep 2017 00:13:30 EST ID:G0r2E6QV No.137334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137333

First, your doctor is a FUCKING DOOFUS and told you absolute lies. No, you don't need to take your 0.25mg xanax daily, and frankly following their directions has likely made that tiny xanax dose completely useless in anxiety/panic management. You're likely at the point where the dose does NOTHING good for you, and anything that appears positive as a result of taking it is ACTUALLY just a neutral experience vs. the negative experience you'd get from not taking it, making it appear that it's still helpful.

If your doctor had properly explained that they should be used as needed and no more than X days per week (I'd say 5 max and even then that's insane), the Xanax would actually work. Notice how you treat it like a vitamin and don't even really think about what it does? Yeah that's the cause of the doctor brainwashing how you view your xanax, compared with initial ignorance about benzos or how the drugs you use tend to work.

If you actually take xanax, sertraline (a very strong antidepressant that's very old and, bluntly, a SHIT choice for an antidepressant for so many different reasons, such as more side effects, less selective in its mechanism, etc.), and seroquel daily, you need to play a more active role in your own medication management. Especially if you plan to dick around with recreational drug use, you need to study up and get involved. Your post reeks of ignorance (not lack of intelligence whatsoever, just lack of relevant education. HUGE difference).

>OP only takes 0.25mg xanax daily

Oh whoops. In that case, skip the xanax that day and take either 1mg or 1.5mg Klonopin. You won't pass out from 1.5mg, but don't operate machinery. You will be high into the next day, so again skip the xanax dose for the next day, especially if you take the Kpin in the later afternoon or evening. That 1-2mg klonopin/clonazepam will still be in your system when you'd normally take 0.25mg xanax, and the remaining amount will be stronger than 0.25mg xanax anyways.

>I HAVE to take it

No you don't. In fact, you'd be fine even if you weren't taking Klonopin/Clonazepam instead. You are cluelessly following your doctor down a rabbit hole that he or she can leave any time, but you can't. Don't forget that they don't have to take that shit they prescribe you. It's easy for them to fuck you over in the long run if it means a happy camper (patient) in the short term. If you want a happy ending in the long run, you can't trust a doctor to get you there. It's very naive and blindly optimistic.

Good luck and be safe.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.