420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Beer+Diazepam by John Clemblebanks - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:05:36 EST ID:8K6vS/Zw No.137026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505171136896.jpg -(141001B / 137.70KB, 570x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 141001
Hai /benz/, I took 5mg diazepam and opened a beer. I remembered about mixing alcohol and benzos so I decided to vomit the diazepam; this happened about 2-3 minutes after ingestion of the pill and a sip of beer. The pill came out whole but was beginning to "melt".

Am I cleared to keep drinking my beer? Or should I play it safe and ditch it? I don't want the beer to go to waste!
Also, I smoked a bit of pot before all that.

Thanks guys.
>>
Frederick Brurrymune - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:42:48 EST ID:AM2IXNTC No.137029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'll answer in exchange of answering my questions
https://boards.420chan.org/other/res/127759.php#i130002
https://boards.420chan.org/mdma/res/225724.php
I normally only check out /benz/ and /opi/ so didn't realize how ungodly slow all the other boards are.
>The pill came out whole but was beginning to "melt".
Save it, also lol wtf 5mg?

>Am I cleared to keep drinking my beer?
Yes aside from the fact it was such a low dose of benzo (speaking of which what were you doing with one anyway is it Rx to you? In which case you should be aware that it builds up in your system so you probably shouldn't drink period if you're normally on it daily, and don't stop taking it to drink) you won't have much absorbed anyway.

Aspirating vomit is the thing you probably know about and that is mainly why people tell you it is dangerous to mix (it is dangerous to get black out drunk period and I habitually sleep on my side if I did anything for that reason) but it isn't choking on vomit while you sleep that's the real worry. The real worry is and this is a classic this board is asked nonstop, that you drink more than a few beers, and/or take more pills, and act like raving lunatic until the cops come. Odds of you blacking out are high. Odds of being an ass guaranteed.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:49:10 EST ID:8+FfCjhh No.137031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Erm from what I can decipher in your post, I'd guess that you should be ok within moderation. Benzodiazepines + alcohol is a highly potent and synergistic combination, but I don't think you needed to force yourself to puke 5mg of diazepam.
>>
John Clemblebanks - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:57:20 EST ID:8K6vS/Zw No.137032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505174240896.jpg -(171912B / 167.88KB, 794x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137029

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions... But nah, I take diazepam like, once or twice a month; I enjoy low dosages of whatever I take, usually.
Thanks for your response, man.

>>137031
I guess I want to be as safe as can be, heh.

Thanks, people. It's been a while since I last came here, feels like home.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.