420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Etizolam and "cup style" drug tests by Slippery Pete - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:35:11 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505608511354.jpg -(95106B / 92.88KB, 736x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95106
So, I'm on probation.

Before anyone chimes in and says "just don't eat any drugs" I know. I'm already prepared not to do any drugs while on probation.

Now, I'm assuming most of you here know that Etizolam isn't actually a benzo, but is a thienotriazolodiazepine. That being said, has it made any of you ping as a false positive for benzos?

A lot of the reports I've read throughout various forums are all over the place. Some people say you will flag as a false positive everytime, no matter the test. Others say it depends on the brand of test, if it's a dipstick, cup or lab test. Some people say they've passed dipstick and cup tests using etizolam daily.

I take a cup test (7 panel) twice a week at most.

Has anyone here taken Etizolam, had a cup style UA, and passed?

Like I said, I can just wait till I'm off probation if need be, but I really would like some GABA relief.

>thanks
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 21:10:21 EST ID:8Q1aoe1K No.137170 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137169

It will absolutely make you piss positive. I love etizolam, but it's not appropriate for probation.

Personally, I would use Clonazolam or something equally powerful, but I would only dose 0.5mg max, as soon as you get home from your piss test. Buy 13 benzo dip tests for $26 shipped from drugtestsuccess.com and test yourself. cLam supposedly can last 7-10 days, but I don't see how just 125ug is as likely as popping the test hot from 1mg of etizolam.

Etizolam will dirty the dip test every time, 2-5 days depending, but GS/MC will either come up negative or positive for etizolam. Eventually they'll add etizolam to their data bases, but generally it comes back "false positive/substance unknown" 80-90% of the time.

You basically tell them you take tons of supplements, like kava kava and valerian root if they're allowed. You insist one of these must be causing a false positive.

It's either that or low dose on the powerful benzos, but shortest half life you can muster (apart from half life, 10mg valium must be easier to catch than 125ug clonazolam, lol).
>>
Slippery Pete - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 22:26:17 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137170

Hmm, I might order some Clam then. I just ordered 50mg of Etizolan earlier today, but it looks like I'm gonna have to wait till I'm off probation to dip into that haha. It'll be a nice present waiting for me.

I haven't eaten clam in a while. I'm assuming I should only dose .5 mg max once a week, if that? I remember clams half life lasting for ages..so wouldn't that mean it could make me pop positive after three or four days? If anything, I'll probably just keep robotripping like I have been. I haven't had any problems with DXM.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:30:04 EST ID:8Q1aoe1K No.137190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137171

Personally I wouldn't really go over 0.125mg or .25mg tops. .5mg is blackout territory possibly, you never know with cLam, then next think you know you took .5mg more by accident or even other drugs and now you're fucked.

Maybe look into GHB analogs/prodrugs and be careful about it?

Do z-drugs fail the typical panels? what panel are you given? You could order them online from like Vietnam.

Triazolam is extremely short acting. If I was actually on probation and taking a RC would result in VOP, I would pony up for either triazolam or midazolam online. Traizolam is hard to get but not impossible, just not cheap.

It's also one of my favorites by far.

Can you get caught for drinking? You should also take kratom to handle being a sober fuck, or/and kratom extracts to get fucked up. I've never done the extracts myself though.

There's lots of choices, just not in the benzo world. Go find yourelf PURE powder on the dnm of the best synthetic cannbinoid you can find safety profile wise. I have no idea what that might be, but what I'm thinking is JWH-018 and the like MUST be available somewhere even if its banned, because even though it's banned doesn't mean they test for it. What drugs do you think sports stars use?

>start doing lots of psy, like low dose lsd just to enjoy the noise. Don't do dxm, as it can pop positive for pcp I'm told. Just remember that too often will make you crazy.

Yeah I'd find some mild synth noid and vape the powder, splash of psy, lots of triazolam when it's safe to piss dirty (It's only detectable for 2 days, up to 3 with high dose usage), drink, and do kava kava+valerian root+kratom if you want a benzo feel (best I got sorry).

Good luck m8 and don't fuck up dude. It's not worth it.
>>
George Drimbleville - Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:00:18 EST ID:WcynjlsO No.137194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137169
I don't know much but when I took etizolam before getting blood tested nothing showed up, however the urine analysis proved that I was on a benzo.
>>
Nell Gorringstadging - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 23:59:50 EST ID:vcXVgWp+ No.137230 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137171
Clonazolam does not show up in urine tests.
>>
Slippery Pete - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:52:23 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505994743621.jpg -(867337B / 847.01KB, 1200x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Good new, errbody.

I called my Probation officer, told him I was going back on my prescription for Buspirone for anxiety (I'm not) but I also said that my doctor told me it may make me test positive for benzos and since they already have my script on record I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear.
>>
Brain - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:37:50 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137236
Be careful man. It's not worth the risk of getting locked up for violating probation. Hope all goes well though
>>
Slippery Pete - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:49:33 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137247 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137237

What kind of repercussions could come about since they already have my Busprione script on record? I mean, the only way they could figure out that I'm lying is it they looked it up themselves, and the guy who piss tests me literally just glances at the pee cup and has me toss it out

I don't really see how this could go wrong.
>>
Slippery Pete - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:53:16 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137247

I looked it up and Buspirone has been known to cause false positives for benzos, so I'm pretty much in the clear.
>>
Martha Harrykuck - Sun, 24 Sep 2017 03:57:00 EST ID:67u023ps No.137306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137248
They could put your piss in a mass spectrometer whatever machine and figure out the exact type of benzo metabolites you're testing positive for and badaboombadabing. If i were a probation officer and you called me telling me a drug your on could test positive for benzos the first thing they'd probably think is that you're on benzos lol.
In the lab when they realize they've never seen that kind of benzo before it could pique their interest and have them do more tests to figure out the exact metabolite it is.
That's worst case scenario though lol. You'll probably be fine
>>
Slippery Pete - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:54:05 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137306
I know I'm fine.

The drug technician is a fat gigantum and just glances at the cup and says I'm good. He gives -74 fucks about his job.

Side note: I'm probs gonna order some diclaz instead of clam because I escaped that trap once, and I don't want to get back into the clam trap again. Those withdrawals were not fun.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 23:44:29 EST ID:G0r2E6QV No.137330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137320

Diclaz is not a legitimate option for your situation. You don't seem to understand these drugs and how they metabolize/show up on tests.

Not to be rude, but just either stick with what we suggest, or quit while you're already behind, before you end up back in prison. Just trying to give it to you real.

You will definitely go back to prison if you take diclazepam. It lasts FOREVER, longer than diazepam itself. It will test positive for Valium, Ativan, delorazepam (one of the most common benzo metabolites, so they test for it), oxazepam (same story as delorazepam, but even more commonly tested for/focused on).

Diclazepam is pretty much the weed of benzos when it comes to piss tests. Just don't, not even once.

Yes I'm sorry you have to choose between sobriety and the big guns. No, you're not entitled to consume safe reasonable RC benzos, thanks to our super intelligent government and the prison industrial complex. No, it's not fair or reasonable.

Good luck.
>>
Slippery Pete - Tue, 26 Sep 2017 01:34:46 EST ID:2EnpPJdv No.137336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137330
Duly noted.

I will not order Diclazepam. I'll probably order cLam.

Also, I wasn't in prison. I got a DUI first offense in February and I'm on probation for six months.
>>
Nigel Blackson - Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:19:40 EST ID:45+gzZvi No.137355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137336
>ordering clam
>on probation
If you're really convinced you're one of the few people who can handle that shit without destroying your life and/or getting trapped in one of the worst addictions possible go for it. Just don't say /Benz/ didn't warn you. No horror story does justice to how truly destructive this drug is. I barely got off that train alive and I have not met one person that did it more than once who didn't completely ruin their lives with it one way or another.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:19:16 EST ID:G0r2E6QV No.137363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137355

hello

nb
>>
Sophia !0R/XnN1IK. - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 00:03:01 EST ID:MPRjicNh No.137442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anyone awake and want to chat on taima.tv /b/?
Bumping on a bit of clonazolam
>>
brain - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 00:14:49 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137443 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137442
im on
>>
Nigel Chodgegold - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 05:14:58 EST ID:/hhw2sQl No.137445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137442
Some guy above said it would ruin your life.. I just ordered 25 1mg pellets.. I have severe Anxiety. My psychatrist put me on Temazepam, and Lorazepam.. I would take upwards to 100mgs of temazepam, and not feel too much even though they only prescribe it for extreme insomnia.. You're all saying Clonzolam will ruin your life? Is it something awful?
>>
Brain - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:51:11 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.137448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507038671764.jpg -(90332B / 88.21KB, 649x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137445
It's stronger than any other benzo, it's too recreational, and it's going to destroy the tolerance you colmplain about. Also 1mg pellets is just asking for trouble
>>
Priscilla Suckletedge - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:13:37 EST ID:x1E9MLIx No.137493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137448
>too recreational
more like too likely to make you black the fuck out
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:42:18 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137504 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137445
It's not awful inherently, it's the fact that it is almost impossible to use for therapeutic purposes for a variety of reasons from duration to the active dose range.

I refer to it as the fent analogue equiv of benzos. I've never heard any reports of it ending in anything other than withdrawal, blackout, or worse (except one individual who actuLly microdosed it in sane ranges for a very short period)
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:39:47 EST ID:ZwM2ADOn No.137509 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137504

Who on earth could handle cLam like that?
>>
Dr. Katz - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 02:13:55 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.137524 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507270435801.jpg -(209526B / 204.62KB, 250x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Clonazolam and flubromazolam are some of the heaviest benzodiazepines that the world as ever seen. And the fact that they are BOTH STILL RCs is insane.
Despite flubromazolam having been described as an elephant tranquilizer by some, the horrors of clonazolam are far too commonly experienced. Benzo nightmare stories are common, but clonazolam nightmare stories are up there in some of the worst that I have ever read about. It used to be etizolam that everyone was having horror stories with compulsive redosing and blacking out for days. Clonazolam is active in the microgram range. 500ug would fuck most people up hard for hours upon hours.

As >>137504 said, the drug has a bad rep for a host of reasons.

>>137509
Legend has it that he's one of few to ever do so.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 19:51:12 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137509
Some say he is more a rumour than a man if he is one at all, others claim he walks these boards at night, invisible to the naked eye
>>
Alice Sollersun - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 20:39:58 EST ID:Gsabc6ki No.137547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was lucky with clam. After a couple fuck ups with taking too much in the beginning, I used .2 - .5 mg a day responsibly, meaning I could function/drive/work fine and remember my days for over a year without ever really going over that level. I was using it to manage my anxiety through a drug court contract, during which it showed up and was ruled a false positive all of maybe 3 times. If you keep your dose low, it's probably one of the only benzos you *can* get away with under constant UA supervision...but it's still a risk. I quit after it finally fucked up my contract in the end (I was sick in the hospital and it showed on a screen, long story). Better to just not, man. I'm still off it now 3 months later, and it's worth it in the long run to just stay away.

I have a friend who got so hooked he was taking 30 mg (yes, whole milligrams) at once. I watched the fucker do it once and I was astounded that he could still talk to me. He had a bunch of seizure in the hospital during detox and has been struggling since to stay off it.

Overall, it's not as horrible as everyone says it is if you treat it like the sledgehammer that it is and tread lightly. Otherwise yeah, it can make a real mess of your life.
>>
Dr. Katz - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 21:27:04 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.137549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137547
Considering a 30mg/day clonazepam habit it frightening, but a 30mg/day clonazolam habit sounds like the darkest depths of benzo hell.

nb
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 21:36:47 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137550 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507340207472.jpg -(376524B / 367.70KB, 1280x781) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137547
>I have a friend who got so hooked he was taking 30 mg (yes, whole milligrams) at once. I watched the fucker do it once and I was astounded that he could still talk to me. He had a bunch of seizure in the hospital during detox and has been struggling since to stay off it.

>Overall, it's not as horrible as everyone says it is if you treat it like the sledge hammer that it is

>Otherwise yeah, it can make a real mess of your life.

Lol c'mon man, I'm not telling anyone what they are able to consume, but lets be honest. The drug profile of CLam makes it pretty hard for the naïve-recreational user to use without consequences.
You could argue the same about FLam but it's not really true for anyone but the lucky or diligent.
>>
Priscilla Crunkindock - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:25:27 EST ID:Gsabc6ki No.137637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137550
You're absolutely right, for the vast majority of people, including seasoned drug users (and myself), I would consider clam to be a loaded gun. It is very powerful, blacks you out at what would be considered a pretty standard level of sedation on more traditional benzos, and has fairly intense withdrawals. Pair that with the fact that you're almost certainly buying it in bulk and will therefore have more than enough around to fuck yourself over, and it's not a smart choice for pretty much anybody.

That having been said, I merely wanted to offer my own experience with it as proof that it *can* be wrangled into a semi-"responsible" habit if you control yourself and treat it with respect. Precautions like only carrying a milligram or less with you at any given time, taking close stock of your inebriation, not combining it with other sedatives, etc. are imperative to coming out the other end alive. Also have a plan for coming off, because eventually you will have to.

My friend couldn't control his use at all, whatsoever, when he was simply using etizolam...clam only exacerbated that situation tenfold.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:39:32 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137642 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137637
Yeah, I actually didn't intend to be critical of your post overall, just don't want newer people to hop to the bottom of your post and just read the "it's ok with proper consideration based on a variety of factors" and think
>LEGAL!
>I'M RESPONSIBLE
>resulting CLam mess

Your post is spot on, and to be honest if all drug users educated themselves and took strict precautions/followed utmost safety protocol, any drug could be used responsibly imo.

My condolences over your friend's situation.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:59:13 EST ID:UgyVbdQW No.137656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137642

how much I'd love to have like 1mg cLam though, just for a bday or something

>it's fun to visit clam, but I can't really order a single pellet, and if I buy 500mg of it or 1g I might as well just sign my own death certificate.

even though I don't use daily (not even close), my benz dosage is all over the place and not consistent. I am shocked I've never had a seizure, especially with etizolam rebound. I just try to have no constant use these days, but unfortunately my doses have to be 2-4mg range of etiz at least to feel anything.

It's scary when I've gone through at least like 200-250mg of my etizolam in idk how long, like 2-3 months? The numbers make zero sense. I think sometimes the dropper is inconsistent or something.

I'm just glad I'm not physically dependent on either opi or benz, especially benz. I don't say this to shit on daily users as I was there for years, but man I'm REALLY holding up most days. Sometimes you just never know, but mostly I'm level headed about the drugs now. I HAVE to accept that occasional use objectively the best risk:reward, cost-benefit wise, apart from agruably sobriety.

I might have a buddy with bulk cLam whom I trust with my life to prep me some cLam in solution. I wouldn't want more than 10mg tops.

I just think that using cLam say once a month max at the ~250ug-500ug range isn't that unreasonable, but YMMV! and you need to titrate the doses and have sitters to gauge black out potential.

DO NOT COMBINE CLAM WITH BOOZE

DONT COMBINE IT WITH OPI UNLESS YOURE A HULK POLYTOLERANCE. I would argue properly dosed fent (or worst even street raw powder), H of any kind that's not morphine homebake, etc. Basically don't combine cLam or the flubros with alcohol, ALL non-standardized opioids (INCLUDING P S T/PPT!!!!!).

Just in general, treat cLam as basically a supercharged Alprazolam that has built in booze-tier recreational potential. It really doesn't need any other drug combination than say weed or stims if that you're think.

I've got some very bright friends who often IV fent analogs+ cLam in the same rig. I trust his lab skills, but eventually the margin of error will get you from that. some body.

I support humans to decide what does and doesn't belong in their own individual body, but I wish the vendor community at large would push etizolam and diclazepam over the rest. If the government had one fucking job, it would be to emergency schedule cLam, fPam, and fLam CORRECTLY like the great state of Georgia wrote their legislation. All of their etiz/clam/whatever they banned was specifically placed in schedule IV, where it belong.

This whole schedule I bullshit that's happening across the south is bs. You better believe when etiz+diclaz get banned im ordering bulk hopefully at a discount. Like 10g of each and maye 1-2g of cLam. Powdered benzos are so useful in Post-apoc.

>cLam is totally sweet microdosing. 250ug is more euphoric than 1mg pharma grade xanax. 1mg is pass out in the laundry room-tier without actue tolerance, even with experience.

>cLam is the street h of benzos (not lab grade diamorphine, just street H), and fLam is basically a long lasting fent analog equivalent.

If you're ok with doing H every year or two (as I am not than I'd like to admit), and you actually manage to not reuse (that's me), then you can handle low dose cLam in short period of time within reason.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:50:19 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137673 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137656
Is CLam even worth while if used responsibly? Hell, in your opinion is it even worth the precautions/baggage?

I was offered CLam once but just dont see the point. I mean I'm not worried about reusing, (not that I share this often as its anti-harm reduction) but I microdosed meth once (successfully ) slept that night etc, tried tried morphine once found it mediocre (free thank god), snorted a dilly (free again) saw no appeal or reason for reusing despite a near unlimited quantity. My rule is of thumb is only once for non rx drugs.
>>
Hannah Hocklebad - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 08:22:40 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.137677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137656
>'ve got some very bright friends who often IV fent analogs+ cLam in the same rig. I trust his lab skills, but eventually the margin of error will get you from that. some body.

Q has been on the fast track to the grave for long enough that it doesn't even qualify as a fast track any more. Just saying.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 14:49:18 EST ID:UgyVbdQW No.137682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137673

Clonazolam is as euphoric as alcohol was when I was much younger, say ~17-20. I've never experienced any benzo like it (and I've had extensive pharma alpraz, even more etizolam as I got older and less xanax, IV midazolam once, Ativan a few times, two huge weekend triazolam binges, and diclaz a few times (no valium/kpin/if I did it was only once and could have been pressed/don't remember what it felt like), and of course cLam.

oral cLam was more euphoric than IV midazolam. This is coming from someone who has a hard time experiencing euphoria anymore. My past life alcoholic genes are either getting warp drive activated by the cLam in a special way, or this shit is just that good.

Definitely try it once. I mean come on. I've never tried meth and have no interest in trying it (not judging others, but I have access to d-amph if I want it), but I love benzos.

It's more euphoric than triazolam even.

If you have the big boy tolerance, just take 1mg supervised and don't redose. You should get all the euphoria profile you need. I mean it's definitely safer and less damaging than drinking 12-20 servings and it's just as fun in effects.

This "drunk" euphoria effect definitely goes away with repeated dosing, particularly more cLam dosing.

Just don't microdose for weeks on end like I did. It caused more side effects than should have been expected for the dose, but nothing brutal.

cLam is both my most favorite and least favorite benzo. As much as we can't genuinely say this shit is safe for sure, I'm going to miss the finer taste in RCs as things get banned and time moves on. I mean I never even got to try some pre-ban MXE, as you can't find really good MXE anymore.

Frankly if you're as responsible as you suggest, you'd be a good candidate for the occasional dosage whilst keeping like 1g powder locked up in a safe for emergencies. Even if you don't share my interest in prepping, you have to understand the inherent street value in such a drug if things ever really did go south.

It's the best $60-100 spent you could possibly spend. That powder will be good until you're 60 years old easy.

It's like a cleaner booze with asterisks.

lol apart from the black out issues, I do believe it's better for your body than occasional moderate drinking, and cLam is more fun.

To be clear, I've never felt absolutely hooked to it. The entire time I was staring at a beast that could ruin my life, so I respected it for the most part. Popping 500ug or something though, damn. It was like having zero permanent tolerance to xanax or etizolam all over again.

The problem is that with any continuity in dosing you NEED to taper. Single reasonable doses will not cause this period, but I totally believe that you could have a seizure from just ~15 days of WD 1mg per day with this stuff. Which if you assume it really is 1mg clam = 4mg xanax, 15 days of 4mg xanax causing that level of WDs is very unexpected.

>if you've tried meth (I haven't) or heroin, definitely try cLam before you die lol

And don't feel bad for trying it either. Feel bad if you use it in a degenerate/unsafe manner.

I've never tried either of the flubros and honestly have zero interest in doing so, but trying cLam was worth it for sure. This is easy to say as I've never ruined my life with cLam, but it's ABSOLUTELY possible. You shouldn't be going out on high doses anyways. This is not "xan before the bars" type of drug lol.
>>
Henry Fammerworth - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:49:45 EST ID:SiG2HQAT No.137684 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137682
so you just convinced me to acquire some - which i did, however i seem to be getting 1mg pills.

is that blackout territory for like, a small female? i've been opi/benz for a while but never regularly after experiencing WD after using it to sleep for a year... been dosing 5-15mg nasal metizolam (about half eti potency) lately cuz that's all i have around and don't do anything stupid/black out, but then again i'm not a retard
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:19:08 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137684
I'm not sure the good doc wanted to inspire others to purchase the substance and questions like that might make you consider if this is really a substance to dabble in.

Based on what you posted and anecdotal reports, it sounds like a very poor idea to me to dose 1mg CLam, and yes that's possible blackout territory. I mean the maximum dosage you've taken is equivalent to roughly 3.25mg alprazolam if I'm not mistaken.
15/2=7.5 and if I'm not mistaken etiz is about half as potent as alprazolam. (someone correct me if I'm mixing up a different thieno)

But hopefully you use any substance you ingest responsibly, and safely. Good luck.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:22:40 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137685
Sorry meant to include that the frequency of dosing is also going to play a large factor.

ie if 15mg is your normal dosage and you dose 5+ times a week I'd be less (but probably still concerned) than if dosing (5-10) 5+ times a week
At either dosage range I think I'd be cautious towards CLam if my dosing were infrequent. Even touching it, let alone dosing in 1mg.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:23:22 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137685
3.75* typo nb
>>
Dr. Katz - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 02:26:26 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.137694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137686
If I am not mistaken the general conversation for clonazolam to alprazolam is 0.5mg to 2.0mg. If clonazolam is 4x as strong as clonazepam and alprazolam, then OP might not know what he's getting into. 4mg alprazolam or clonazepam is a fucking ridiculous amount for the majority of individuals. The most clonazepam I have ever taken was around 16mg on two occasions. The most alprazolam I have ever taken was 24.5mg with alcohol on one single instance.
1mg clonazolam sounds like a very, truly terrible idea. Even with my tolerance and semi-infrequent dosing I would likely start at 250-500ug tops without anything else (alcohol, opiates, etc.). 1mg is overkill.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:12:27 EST ID:tQPFWMKp No.137695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137684

1mg makes me black out and I end up passing out in weird places like the laundry room. I haven't done the equivalent in etizolam in a while (roughly 8mg), but at least with etiz I would remember what happened.

If you're a small female, then 1mg pellets is horrible. We don't even know your tolerance.

You only need the minimum necessary. If you have no acute tolerance (even with past experience), doses as low as 250-333ug should be just enough for the euphoria without gaining much from a high dose. Just understand that this is NOT a drug you get to redose to feel good again. You've gotta be realistic going in that you may only get crazy booze tier euphoria for an hour or two before passing about for 14 hours in the middle of the day.

1mg pellets are a horrible idea. cLam shouldn't even be soon in 1mg pellets, and you shouldn't have purchased them. Depending on the vendor, they're not even dosed consistently.

You would have been better off doing a SMALLLLLL!!!!!! order of powder. Just never dose the raw powder EVER! EVER!!! It's not an option seriously. Then you take you 10, 20, 30mg of powder or whatever, and make a volumetric solution.

That way you can dose 250ug safely, instead of chopping up 1/4 of a pill and praying it's accurate. Think about that, the entire pill only has 1mg of active drug in 100-200mg+ of total binders. You're breaking off a quarter pill hoping it's accurate enough to only dose you 250ug and not say 350ug. This is somewhat foolish, and I notice people these days buy "pellets" that aren't even true pellets. Some of them appear as fucking loose binder powder in 00 capsules. This shouldn't be acceptable.

The largest I've ever purchased were 700ug cLam pellets from ShyMolecule because his shit was TOP NOTCH and made domestically in a legitimate lab (the pills that is). These came with a line split on the back, so you could dose 350ug relatively accurately. I would not purchase 1mg pellets.

This is not a simple 1mg cLam = 4mg xanax or 8mg etizolam. 1mg cLam can make you black out in ways that 4mg xanax can't; that's the point of all the caution.

Don't assume anything about dosage before you try it. Just trying 1mg to start is fucking stupid. I personally wouldn't recommend more than 125ug your first time to make sure you're not a weird case with how cLam affects you.

Take 125ug and wait at least 3 days to dose again. Try again ~250-500ug MAX depending on how 125ug went. After this time though, definitely wait at least a full week before dosing again. Once you figure out the perfect rec dose (likely around the ~250-750ug range), you'll want to wait an entire month between uses. Twice a month is a bit much for cravings and that's just too often to risk blacking out. Monthly use of cLam and just using responsible benzos if cLam cravings get too strong is a safer approach.

Don't use cLam two days in a row. It compounds in a funny way, and like I said WD-type symptoms appear WAY too soon. cLam is extremely prone to dependency and WD. Nothing causes seizures like cLam cessation (not even fLam and fPam I'd argue, as the cLam rebound is way stronger in comparison).

If you can't trust yourself with an AK-47, an attack dog, or heroin, or booze, don't trust yourself with cLam. Personal responsibility isn't for everyone.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:53:16 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137694
Yikes I was thinking of the comparison in potency to clonazepam (I've read that this is anecdotally closer to 2x ratio although that now seems dubious) Thanks for catching that Katz

Side note, different countries often list clonazepam as either equipotent or twice fold as alprazolam (any of you guys know why this seems to lack consistency across western nations?)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.