420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
My 20 day experiance of benzo withdrawal (120x2mg kpins) Also withdrawals are for the week minded. by Phyllis Hibberfuck - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 06:01:57 EST ID:Ulwrazbd No.137556 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507370517745.png -(292774B / 285.91KB, 492x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 292774
Okay listen up you dis-informed idiots. I'm prescribed 4mg Kpins a day and for 3 years. Sometimes I get so pissed of or bored, whatever the reason I end up eating like 10-20 4mg kpins and still feel normal and don't even black out. its fair to say my tolerance is high. Okay, so last month I did this multiple times and ran out of my script 10 days in, that leaves me 2 and a half weeks until I can fill my script. I have a 120 x 2mg kpins scipt btw. What was I to do? Nothing, I just rode it out. I didn't even try to substitute the benzo with a different one. Some herbal tinctures I made I used, but there is always that possibility of placebo. Sure the first couple days was agonizing pain trying to get to sleep, fucking headaches and tinnitus, I had the jitters and fever like hot/cold flashes. I noticed when I did sleep being off the klonopin made my dreams extremely more vivid and I was able to remember more vivid dreams (even some lucid dreams / OBEs) then usual and in more detail not to mention the dreams were way longer then any ordinary dreams, also way more mind fuckery and introspective rather than abstract non nonsensical dreams that I usually have.

First couple days:
Absolute Hell. No sleep, paranoia, voices, unable to concentrate because these all contribute with eachother because I was mentally flooded with overwhelming thought processes that would not have been there if I had taken my meds correctly. You feel hungry 24/7, You feel as though you lost your sense of individuality because you are on sedatives for an extended amount of time and can't cope with random thoughts free flowing your brain with ideas. I was extremely horny all the time, its funny trying to hold bad your body language and words while talking to the opposite sex. There was no initial panic of (oh shit I am going to have a seizure and get brain damage). I Thought about the scenario and just figured its best not to worry about maybes and focus on the reality of the situation and handle it on my own terms.

Week 1:
Jitering / craving for the k-pins subsides a little after first 3 hellish days, I felt extremely more lucid in thought processes (comparable to low doses of adderal but constant 24/7) during the day even with the lack of sleep since I was not as relaxed as I was used to. I am way more fluent in idle conversation, no real anxiety whatsoever (I deal with customers ALL DAY at work, small talk and conversation is crucial.) These seem to be good perks. The only bad thing was difficultly trying to sleep since my mind is constantly analyzing every single scenario that could have, should have, yadda yadda yadda. Used a Valerian Root Tincture extract I made to try to sleep, seems like it works a tiny bit, no more then Melatonin would, It could have just been placebo, I'm an insomniac already, but this sleeplessness without any kpins were amplified greatly. During this time I had a flu and was using nyquil to attempt sleep, it helped kind of..? I feel as though when I did rest using Nyquil I didn't get any rem sleep which is the crucial part of the sleep cycle that repairs your body and mind. I was getting about 15-25 hours of sleep per week, and when I was able to sleep I crashed for that said 16-20 hours. Note this type of sleep pattern is bad, the ideal amount of sleep is 6-8 hours a night. There are many different sleep schedules, I won't get to into this because most people don't even use them, I.E. 25 minute power naps every 4 hours lets you stay awake for 22 hours a day rather then 16 based on a normal sleep scheduled, one 8 hour deep sleep. If your interested just look at the next post's image.

Week 2:
Jitters completely subside, no more shaking, sleeping on command is much easier but still difficult, my dreams have become extremely more vivid then the first week. lts almost like the klonopins blocked off some section in my brain that allowed my rem sleep to produce meaning full dreams and it has returned. I feel pretty normal during the day except I don't have that laid back don't give a fuck subtle feeling kpins gave me, instead I am full of energy and not lethargic at all. Conversations I had with people felt way more connected than usual, things I didn't give a fuck about seems interesting. You pick up on alot of things when you arn't sedated. I feel less hungry this week then before. The color in my eyes of my eyes have brightened to a way ligher hue, and are way more dilated (about the side of a pencil eraser like I took a tiny bit of MDMA).

Week 2 Mid week last days before I got my script filled:
In general I just feel more connected to everything, I have no social anxiety any more which is why I was prescribed it the first place. Talking to people is way more easier and less seen as a nuisance (I was generally bothered just to help people because naturally introverted but can still talk to someone without looking autistic just couldn't be fucked to. Even refused to go to six flags for free with a group of friends just to play video games) Anyways my experiance from being of benzoes may differ for everyone else, but this is what happened to me. I have my new script next to me and I'm debated on just selling them or start taking them again. Leaning towards saving them.

That wraps it up, anyone have any similar stories to mine or ones that are completely the opposite? I would love to hear other testimonies.
>>
Phyllis Hibberfuck - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 06:08:05 EST ID:Ulwrazbd No.137557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137556
Here is that sleep pattern scheduled if anyone is wiling to try it. I forgot to mention in the OP that sounds particularly sounded was more audible, my other senses were heightened to without the benzos.
>>
Phyllis Hibberfuck - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 06:11:54 EST ID:Ulwrazbd No.137558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507371114745.png -(2438069B / 2.33MB, 1263x8446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137556
Here is that sleep pattern scheduled if anyone is wiling to try it. I forgot to mention in the OP that sounds particularly sounded was more audible, my other senses were heightened to without the benzos.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 16:53:17 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Okay listen up you dis-informed idiots
misinformed not disinformed, disinformation refers to the deliberate spread of false information often covertly/generally referencing a government entity
>"weak" not "week" one refers to strength, the other is a measure of time.
>"experience not "experiance" bro are you benzd?

So I successfully translated your wall of broken English and decided to read it.

Upon finishing I did regret it, but for sake of the thread;

I self-tapered off of a 4mg clonazepam rx of a longer duration than yours. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't hell on earth. Many symptoms seem relatively universal.

I'm on the Board for a Charity that deals with a lot of mental health, drug abuse, ptsd etc, but benzo wd is a fairly common topic of discussions.

Your experience sounds roughly the same as the average, but severity always varies by individual. Duration of rx and frequency of dosing seem to play larger roles than prescribed dosage. All symptoms, I could pull from your tangential nonsense are fairly common to some degree. Just for the sake of safety, you do know what you are doing/ have done carries implicit dangers right?

nb as I actually had to witness your struggle with literacy.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:09:04 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137558
This is so fucking dumb.

Do you know what happened after the initial experiments with the Uberman ?

The human body is only really capable of handling a monophasic or biphasic cycle, best case scenario under a polyphasic sleep cycle you're going to run into sleep deprivation, and symptoms akin to shift workers syndrome.

Worst case scenario, have fun with psychosis.

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen advised, seriously.
Google chronobiology, REM, or neurobiology I don't even care
Just educate yourself so you don't believe every piece of nonsense

I hope you get banned for posting harmful bs on a board geared towards a board on which a plurality already suffers from sleep issues.

Or just make me a promise you won't breed.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:23:49 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507411429059.jpg -(153120B / 149.53KB, 1440x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137556
/benz/ needs some janitors to get rid of shit posting/trolling,
autonomously this board generally functions well enough and doesn't see people suggesting Nazi era sleep deprivation experiments

nb but 10/10 if troll as I'm mad bra
>>
Dr. Katz - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 21:53:58 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.137578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137569
I second this

nb
>>
Shitting Bandlefoot - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 02:12:20 EST ID:kdS+uTc7 No.137614 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507702340716.jpg -(5130B / 5.01KB, 239x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137556
Unnecessary initial insults aside, I found it to be an okay read, although extremely questionable. Having no social anxiety after just 2 weeks of cold turkey, after taking 4mg of kpins a day for 3 years... it just seems impossible. ESPECIALLY if you could take 40-80mg and not blackout. If true, you're extremely lucky. If you somehow aren't full of shit, congrats on seemingly getting through what should have been an excruciating withdrawal in record time. You're most likely just having a few lucky days though, since (from what I've heard) most withdrawals last years when you've been taking benzos for years.

If you are full of shit... why? Why would you make up a bullshit story about withdrawal?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:25:45 EST ID:z1wMosvb No.137619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137569

been saying we need an opi+benz janitor for years

The best examples of reasonable opi+benz people qualified for such a position have ironically gone off the rails lately. So I don't even know who to suggest.

I just wish they'd make a few janitors, keep it a secret about who it is, and make one of the requirements that said person remain as anonymous as possible.

I have posted about this on the main board several times to no avail. Quetz is great but he's not enough, and benz doesn't have a Quetz.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:41:38 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137622 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137619
This so bad, I don't care who it is but we have quite a few ethically solid/active posters who wouldn't disclose their role.

I mean I'd happily nominate ;you, bomb, Katz, etc
>>
Dr. Katz - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:24:45 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.137627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137619
Quetz on /opi/ is dope. I don't frequent that board very often, but I back that idea.

>>137622
Bomb and Dr. M would be great. I second that.
TinyTrip, you'd also be a great nominee. You're knowledgeable and post objectively.
I am honored for the shoutout though. I'd be happy to janitor the role, but I can't and won't nominate myself.
>>
Frederick Nicklebury - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:35:50 EST ID:A7JfbOYh No.137632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1507811750616.jpg -(394373B / 385.13KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>137619
for sleep , only slept like 4 hrs yesterday, went to work for 9 hrs, took a xanax about midnight , slept about 10 hrs comfy as f
>>
Edwin Cicklecocke - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:01:34 EST ID:uUiVtf+0 No.137635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137614
Sounds like he's experiencing an episode of hypomania from benz withdrawal. It's happened to me before. Going cold turkey is almost guaranteed to trigger one if you have even the slightest susceptibility to it.
>>
Edwin Cicklecocke - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:10:35 EST ID:uUiVtf+0 No.137636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137569
>>137619
>>137622

The most you need is to post a warning saying this is dangerous and others shouldn't try it. We don't need a bunch of posts nuked.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:10:46 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.137641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>137636
My personal thought is that most of the consistent posters would be on the liberal side, I couldn't see doc, katz, bomb etc removing anything that could potentially give value to the board. Its more so getting retard tier/obvious troll threads (worse than this) like
>Hey /benz/ can I take valium every day with no repurcussions
>Hey /benz/, I'm superman and took x amount of CLam (insert black out posting/spam updates

>>137627
Thanks Katz, appreciate the compliment. You take a great harm prevention stance and often (thank god) remind people tapering to google the term "kindling".

We have a lot of great posters on this board trips and not

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.