420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Ativan -> something fun by Ernest Punningwell - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 00:38:29 EST ID:bjdc/Bnp No.138101 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510292309268.jpg -(95653B / 93.41KB, 534x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95653
Hey guys, recently got a script for Ativan and was wondering what I could say to possibly get it changed to something like Kpins or Xan? I was planning on saying I need to take 2 (they are 1mg pills) and that it doesn't last long enough, in hope to get a high dose + maybe kpins?
>>
Charles Secklekadge - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 02:22:09 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.138102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don't say you have to take two lmao...you can say the effects wear off too soon though and maybe you'll get kpins. Further down the line you can say that the dose you're prescribed isn't working as effectively to get a dose increase.
>>
Charles Secklekadge - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 02:26:36 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.138103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138102

It could also go the other way and the doc will increase the dose to 2 times daily so in a way that is a dose increase. If I was a Dr. I would try equivalent in kpin rather than doubling up a new patients prescription but that's just me.

nb
>>
ChrisTopHer - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:48:42 EST ID:7a8uJarl No.138108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
DO NOT tell the Dr that you have been taking two for it to work. This is what work for me: I was on 1mgx60 a month. I continued getting this for 3 months then I told him they were still effective but they weren't working anywhere near as long as before. I got switched to Klonopin 0.5x60. Here it is 6 years later and my script is Klonopin 90x2mg, Xanax 20x2mg.
>>
Isabella Gallyman - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:05:29 EST ID:bjdc/Bnp No.138118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138108
So should I stick it out with this for a bit and bring it up in a couple months, or should I bring it up that they don't last long next visit (about a month)?
>>
Phineas Sinnerditch - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:02:01 EST ID:Fk7BU8dJ No.138124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138118
Just say you are getting anxious and panicky between your ativan doses so you want something that lasts longer. You'll probably get kpins or possibly valium. I'm in a similar situation because i take xanax twice a day and legit am getting anxious between doses and ive been on kpins so im going to ask for valium.
>>
Adler Hitolf - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:34:38 EST ID:g5+Phkm6 No.138157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138101
Ativan is one of the worst benzos for recreation, I notice nothing from it, same for diazepam.

NB
>>
Edward Turveybanks - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:54:09 EST ID:bjdc/Bnp No.138181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138157
Yes, that's why I'm trying to get xanax or kpins
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 21:46:36 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.138182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138181
Meh individual benzo enjoyment seems to differ between individuals, although the triazolobenzodiazepine's seem to be popular and pack a punch (xanax).

I don't advise messing with docs but if you live in an area where alprazolam is commonly prescribed (rare here), you just need to look at why it would be rxd (is your lorazepam for insomnia or acute anxiety?), and since theres a fair chance you're already in a situation like that you just need to present a reason as to why lorazepam isn't suitable. There's lots of reasons you could provide to get rxd a different benzo. Lorazepam and alprazolam have a fair overlap in usage, so that'd be easy.

To go from lorazepam to clonazepam if you were origjnally rxd for panic attacks/acute anxiety it's harder to argue for clonazepam without blatantly lying and more or less presenting symptoms of misdiagnosed GAD.

If its for sleep, say that you wake up at 2-4 hours everynight.

It's easier to rationalize a jump from short acting to short acting (lorazepam is technically intermediate ), than short to long acting.

I've seen stupid people also have it backfire, don't act drug seeking.
>>
Dr. Katz - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:51:07 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.138185 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138181
To piggyback off of TinyTrip!

Really, clonazepam is more for generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder. Alprazolam is best suited for panic disorder.

You need to provide solid rationale as to why you should be on alprazolam or clonazepam instead of lorazepam. Is the lorazepam not lasting long enough? -that would be a reason. Is the drug having a lesser effect? -that would prompt the doc to increase your dosage or switch to alprazolam. Alprazolam is twice as strong, mg for mg, compared to lorazepam.

>Alprazolam: panic disorder
>Clonazepam: generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and/or agoraphobia

There are individuals who are RX'd clonazepam for panic though.
>>
Nigel Bandlepork - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 04:01:25 EST ID:Xui1BQez No.138197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138101
just buy some etizolam homie. it takes literally no doctor script if you're in canada or usa.
>>
Cedric Wovingwet - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:08:47 EST ID:bjdc/Bnp No.138212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138182
I have it prescribed for panic attacks, I don't want to seem drug seeking, but I've been through a few scripts this year trying to get a benzo. SSRIs, and SSNRIs mostly, this is the first benzo I've gotten.

>>138185
So maybe mention it doesn't hit hard enough?
>>
Dr. Katz - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:22:13 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.138228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138212
Different phrasing, but yeah. Xanax (alprazolam) is the number one RX'd benzo in the U.S. It usually doesn't take a whole lot to get a script. But other benzos (diazepam or chlordiazepoxide) are not first line benzos that you'll typically receive. Then there are a host of other benzos that you can be prescribed by a physician or in a hospital that are very difficult to have an outstanding RX for (temazepam, triazolam, midazolam, etc.).
>tl;dr you can say that the lorazepam isn't "hitting hard enough" in more eloquent phrasing. But! Your doc could pull you off of benzos altogether if suspicion arises.
>>
Fucking Crepperbury - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 02:51:35 EST ID:bjdc/Bnp No.138247 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138228
I'm in Canada if that makes a difference, yeah I really don't want to get pulled off. Would be nice to have a script since d boys here flakey af

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.