420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Overestimated clonazepam by Esther Tootdale - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:55:12 EST ID:F/3q7gjJ No.138148 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510584912944.jpg -(314033B / 306.67KB, 779x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 314033
Yoyo. I was a benzo virgin until my friend sold me ten of our local clonazepam pills (2 mg each). He told me to be careful unless I want to blackout and cause ruckus. I took one 2 mg pill and drank a beer. I was sitting down the whole time and could not feel anything besides the beer. When I got up I noticed my legs were slightly spaghetti-ish. Nothing spectacular.

Two days later I decided to take 4 mgs of the stuff with no alcohol this time. I expected to be unable to walk to do my normal stuff but all I felt was body relaxation. If I sat down for too long, I didn't want to get up anymore. But my headspace remained the same.

I don't dare to take 6 mgs because according to every since piece of source I've found online, it's just too much. Even +2 mg is considered a high dosage and I have no tolerance whatsoever.

Am I doing it wrong or did I get some second grade stuff? My friend uses the same supplier and he's having a (way too) great time. The night I took 2 mgs and a beer, he ended up blacking out and getting lost on the way from the supermarket. Can one have a natural tolerance for this shit?
>>
Esther Tootdale - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:00:57 EST ID:F/3q7gjJ No.138149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nah, I'm gonna just go for it. I'm going to call a friend to watch a movie with me and if things get a little too crazy or I lose control, he'll handle the situation. We even have multisyllable safe word. If I am at any point unable to pronounce the world, he'll cut me off and get me away from anything that can harm me.

Is benzo aggression common? That's what I'm worried about. I don't want to wrestle with my bud. If something like that happens, he can take off with my permission.

And btw, today is day 5. Day 1 I took 2 mgs and a beer. Day 2 I took 4 mgs with no beer and now, Day 5, I'm going to take 3 x 2 mg with no beer (until late in the evening):
>>
Adler Hitolf - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:09:38 EST ID:g5+Phkm6 No.138150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The thing is there is no traditional "high" with benzodiazepines. People seem to think 1mg of xanax will get them smashed when it will definitely not. It's a common misconception, however mixed with alcohol benzos can be incredibly powerful and knock you out and you don't want that. I took 10mg of xanax yesterday and it still took me half an hour to go to sleep so that shows you how ineffective benzos actually are.
>>
Adler Hitolf - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:19:11 EST ID:g5+Phkm6 No.138153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138149
Aggression is a paradoxical reaction that very very rarely shows up, you're just in too good of a mood to attack anybody. You're not gonna harm anybody.

NB
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:37:08 EST ID:kBStRnnS No.138158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138148
Aggression is extremely uncommon amongst general population studies, but research indicates a positive correlation with booze.

You're taking high dosages of benzodiazepines, you can develop a cross tolerance through other gaba acting agents (alcohol) and individual body chemistry can play a factor.

Those are some big boy dosages for someone benzo naive, it's a flag of some sort imo.

You could have delusions of sobriety and make an ass of yourself, particulsrly by doing things you wouldn't normally. Unlikely that they'll make you inherently aggressive, but you could respond to something like a drunk ass and get physical.
>>
Dr. Katz - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:46:19 EST ID:LNlHBoqv No.138167 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138148
Even starting with 2mg clonazepam + beer is a heft amount for a first-timer.
I cannot recommend continuing to increase your dosage by 2mg. Why not try to up the dosage by 0.5mg to 1.0mg instead? Also, keep in mind that delusions of sobriety are very likely with benzos.
Yes, it is possible to have a natural tolerance, but there are limits. It would be one thing if you took a 1mg pill and did not feel anything, but to jump to 6mg is not a good idea. You will likely black out. You may even become violent. While paradoxical effects are rare I have seen them more often than I'd like to admit. Benzo rage is a real thing.
Also, most would advise to not take a benzo more than 1-2x/week max. You're dealing with an ultra potent and heavily addictive drug that is both psychologically and physically addictive. Benzo withdrawal is NOT something that you want to go through.
>>
Walter Duckstock - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:36:34 EST ID:F/3q7gjJ No.138177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510698994231.jpg -(124883B / 121.96KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Story time. I'm gonna nb because it's not interesting. If you stumble upon this, happy reading.

I took the pills, 6 mg in total, to an almost empty stomach. My friend arrived maybe 20 minutes later with weed and liquor (for himself; I vowed not to ingest anything but the clonazepam). He smoked some and poured himself a drink while I was trying to feel the onset. We played some xbox until I started having difficulties with the controller. I remember feeling really sedated at this point. Clumsy, slurring, but not sleepy.

Two other friends came over. They knew what I had taken so it was all cool. They smoked and drank while I mostly just sat on the couch not saying much. Every now and then I'd try to join the conversation but most of what I said made no sense. (For example I suggested we should go to a bathhouse even though I've never been to one or know any bathhouses.) I remember some of this but it feels like remembering a dream.

At one point the night became almost like a sitcom. I didn't feel any connection to what was happening. It felt like I was watching some boring show about four dudes getting hammered and playing video games. I didn't feel like myself. I was just a character. If masked gunmen would have busted through the windows guns pointed at us, I would've probably just rolled my eyes and tried to change the channel.

Then a 2-3 hour blackout happened. I remember sitting on the couch and the next thing I realize I'm in a moving car. My friends are all there and my mate is driving drunk (which I hate, but being so sedated I couldn't care less). I ask what the fuck is going on and where are we going. They said we made plans to hit the club. OK, I thought. Sure, why not. My friends told me that I fell asleep on the couch for an hour. Then got up, went to the bathroom, made myself a sandwich. Every time I would leave the common room and come back I'd ask the guys what the fuck they were doing in my house and they'd explain to me that I took drugs.

My friend parked the car. The three amigos smoked some from a guerilla pipe. I was walking like a sideways wave function but felt rather sober in my head. There was no sitcom effect anymore. I knew who I was and (sorta) what I was doing. We got to the entrance and the bouncer gave me one look and said 'yeah, no dude.' We wanted to stay together so we chose another venue which was a couple blocks away. We chose to walk but keeping me from hugging the ground was like trying to make an octopus stand on its tentacles. I remember being on the ground laughing at my incredibly stupid decisions and apologizing to my friends because they had to look after me. Around this time my memory gives up again.

The next venue was apparently seedy enough to let a rubber man in. My friends get me on a bar stool next to a wall so I can balance myself against it if I need to. They order drinks and go do what they do. When my memory came back I had ordered three pints of water (two empty, third almost full). I had been chatting with the barkeep (apparently, because we had a conversation going on when I came to). He said water suits me and I remember giggling because it sounded so stupid to me. I finished my third glass of water and started heading for the bathroom. Getting off the stool was stupidly hard. I wanted to seem sober but no way, man. I must've looked like that octopus dad from the game with almost the same name while wandering around looking for a bathroom. My eyesight was blurry as hell. I've got great vision but there I had to really squint to figure out which of the doors was for me.

Then my brain stopped recording. My friends told me I got really sociable with some older gentlemen in the table next to my friend's table. They offered me free shots but I declined (yay me!). They kept pushing them onto me but I repeatedly declined the offers. This or something I said got one of the dudes extremely angry. My friends told me he had been acting really aggressively before but, I guess, this pushed him over the line. He grabbed me by my collar and lifted me up my chair. We were face to face and he kept yelling at me. He even asked if I had had an ice pick lobotomy done at some point in my life (which tells something about how fucked up I was). My friends told me I was like stone. No reaction even though I could've been knocked out there and then. I just smiled goofily to the dude and made slurry remarks about the situation and how I didn't want to disrespect anyone. The situation ended when a friend of his and a friend of mine pulled us apart and we left the bar.

We left my friends car were we parked it and took a ride home. I woke up late in the afternoon and was freaked out a bit because I basically just teleported from a club to my couch. It felt like there was no time between the two incidents. Almost like if you blink and find yourself 12 hours in the future and in a different environment.

After panickly searching for my phone, keys and wallet, and noticing nothing was missing, I felt great. Slight lethargy but no hangover. Spent less than 10 dollars on a night out with my buds. Shame that I don't remember even 20% of it, and in retrospect I would not be doing this again. Maybe 0.5 mg or 1 mg for sleep but not for recreation. Blackouts are not fun and IMO really scary. That's why I wanted some mates for security. Otherwise I would probably have a black eye, empty pockets and a public indecency case.

TL;DR: Took 6 mgs of clonazepam as a benzo noobie. Got too wasted and had to be taken care of, but ended up being really chill. No aggression, no extra stupid behavior. Maybe I said something offending or pants-on-head retarded but I don't remember and neither do my friends. Funny experience but would not repeat.
>>
Wesley Sannerway - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 03:55:34 EST ID:1bF4lFuL No.138196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138177
I don't get how 4 mg of cpam did almost nothing for you but 6 mg messed you up so badly. Maybe you reached a steady concentration after days of dosing and that 6mg threw you over the edge. I used to do tons of benzos (usually diazepam and lorazepam, sometimes bromazepam but that one sucks) with lots of alcohol, not wise but so fun, and never have I been so fucked up, lol. Only once I semi-blacked out on lorazepam + alcohol (beer and vodka) on a night before Christmas but I was with some friends and one of them watched out for me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.