420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
RC benzo thread (all rc benzo discussion is allowed here, and obviously the point of this threeead.) by Skavbeingaslav - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:36:22 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515641782059.jpg -(381867B / 372.92KB, 1456x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 381867
Post your RC benzos, your experiences, your favorites and why they are your favorites, anyhing else relating to RC benzos.) Please be careful and follow the rules.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:38:52 EST ID:f/QzuUjS No.138928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138927
I hear benzofury is pretty solid.
>>
Slavbeingaslav - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:09:43 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515643783296.jpg -(1668738B / 1.59MB, 1944x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138927
Op here, Ill start the threat. From favorite to worst, in my personal preference. Etizoalm, Flualprazolam, Diclazepam ( have not tried yet but sound just what I need fro my anxiety.), Clonazolam, Flubromazolam.

Currently trying FLUALPRAZOLAM, not crazy potent, feels like Xanax but slight difference it has muscle relaxing properties - which I love. Stronger than Xanax by a ratio of about 2:1 and a good way to relax without doing something stupid by the end of the night. My nerves are always on the fringe so this was a god bless from whatever god may or may not be out there. Gonna get diclaz next and then a lot more etizolam. This is what I like, please share stories experiences and anything else. There are so many new RC's on the market that we need more experiences and reviews of said experiences.Also feel free to state your Benz tolerance, and your weight if you want too. I'm trying to compile a list for me and my friends, but I will post it here someday, depending how much information I get. FluALPRAZOLAM came out on the market no more than 1 month ago in December. I'm a nobody but I like medicine and pharmaceuticals, and wish to write a small encyclopedia on RC chems, that I will circle around the RC community. Please gentleman, madams. Give me your insights, your stories. Anything will be of great help.It could save lives and keep people out of danger, along with letting people choose the RC benz, and others RC's that will help them in what they wish to accomplish. Ill scour the internet for sources, but I love /benz/ and the people here. My friends help me and help yourself s. If you do good I'll post an embarrassing, but heroic experience I had with Flubromazolam not even a week ago. I want you to teach me, your the teachers, im just a guy writhing a journal. Sorry for the long post, but I quite like the longer posts, im a vicarious reader. Thank you for reading.
>>
Slavbeingaslav - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:13:16 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138931 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515643996239.jpg -(1663203B / 1.59MB, 1944x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138928
Tinytrip, good sir, will you explain the benzofury meme to me, I've been shouting it out at randoms today to cause this Flualprazolam is cooozyyyy. Please explain if you can.
>>
Slavbeingaslav - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:24:20 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515644660835.jpg -(1705383B / 1.63MB, 1944x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138928
TinyTrip, sir, I have searched the internet but all I got is that Benzofury is a product that usually contains the chemical 6-APB or 5-APB. I doubt this information..
Google is of not help not any other meme encyclopedias. I feel that it's a /benz/ board thing. First I saw it was on the current BWB board. Any explanation please, I
love the meme but don't know what it means. It's so underground and exciting.
>>
Slavbeingaslav - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:52:01 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515646321641.jpg -(1590298B / 1.52MB, 1944x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138932
Guess I will have to be a meme investigator too. lol
>>
Slavbeingaslav - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:19:35 EST ID:FW7P9c7Y No.138934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515647975509.jpg -(1168135B / 1.11MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138927
this is my current stash by the way, Flualprazolam, it feel like Xanax and Valium had a chemical freak of a baby. I'm an acceptive soul though, call me names if you like, I will take no offense, and maybe someone smart enough could figure out some flaws I have that I haven't noticed yet, I respect this board and all the members on it. I have been lurking for many a long year yet I rarely posted, and made threads even more rarely, but I know the people of this board. I like the system OGP and his friend set up to get what they need. However im still pretty far from midazolam and heroin shots. Though I would not mind smoking some H wit a few bars of this new benzo analogue.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 06:29:46 EST ID:f/QzuUjS No.138936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138931
>>138932

We once had a thread which wouldn't leave the board for months thats consisted of everyone on the board trying to explain that it's not a benzo.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 13:25:35 EST ID:Vd+qrcfX No.138941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138936

Red Pandas
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:53:11 EST ID:eU6VsVxS No.138947 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138936
Dude... fuck that thread. The benzo fury thread was easily one of the worst threads that I have seen on /benz/. So many fucks would bump the thread after several weeks or even a couple of months.

nb
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:15:55 EST ID:f/QzuUjS No.138955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138947
I fucking know, right. I pretty damn apathetic but that was easily the worst thread since I've posted here.

nb as I can totally see this becoming benzofury discussion II lol
>>
George Blathershit - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:44:48 EST ID:YbHedzW2 No.138957 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>mail comes by 12pm pretty much every day
>my 50mg etiz is supposed to arrive today
>6:30pm and still no mail
😃😃😃👍👍👍
>>
Edwin Packlemirk - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:35:17 EST ID:IXR4Bz2q No.138984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i have a mason jar with roughly 1g etizolam dissolved in 100mL ethanol.
not taking a picture because you can imagine what it looks like.
I also have some diclazepam I've been taking to try to taper off the etiz. I guess etizolam is my "favorite" but after taking it daily for a year it's really not all that much fun anymore
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:52:47 EST ID:eU6VsVxS No.138986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138955
Benzo Fury II: The Benzo that Never Was

nb we’re asking for trouble
>>
Jenny Trotville - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 03:41:47 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.138991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138947
It was some pretty effective trolling though, gotta give it that.
>>
Martin Ginkinman - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 17:16:51 EST ID:OwBDhNJp No.139002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515968211254.jpg -(250396B / 244.53KB, 846x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Can someone give me any tips and tricks etc on Phenibut? I have low to no tolerance to benzos and i have 100g of Phenibut HCl and 5g of Phenibut FAA.

I wanted to know things like, take with or without food? Can/should you redose in the same day? I read its acidic... how do i avoid the acid reflux? Does it have potentiators? How good is it for coming down off mdma or psychedelics? And lastly, what should i do with the Phenibut FAA (free amino acid), sublingual? Intranasal? Will it not get me high but raise tolerance? I understand it is more mild that alprazolam, but how is it compared to lyrica/gabapentin? Thanks!
>>
Nigel Wivingbanks - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:17:49 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.139023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516166269764.jpg -(125790B / 122.84KB, 510x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>139002
Phenibut doesn't seem to have a cross tolerance with benzos, though I can't really confirm that myself. I don't know about FAA, with HCl It will hit you faster on an empty stomach, maybe harder too. Some people find they get more pronounced nausea taking it on an empty stomach, but higher doses tend to cause nausea and motion sickness anyway. HCl is more rapidly absorbed if your stomach PH is more acidic and personally I've had no issues with acid reflux.
I don't know of any "potentiators". In my opinion phenibut goes really well with benzos, though obviously that depends on how you tend to act with lowered inhibitions. Benzos also relieve the muscle tension/spasms that high doses of phenibut seem to cause.

It's good for relieving next day anxiety from MDMA use. I guess it might help you sleep but I find it more subjectively stimulating than sedating at low - medium doses, though it doesn't prevent sleep. Also, as I mentioned earlier it tends to cause rather than relieve muscle cramping.
>>
Nigel Wivingbanks - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:19:28 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.139024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139023
I forgot the last bit. I've never tried gabapentin, but I enjoyed pregabalin more than phenibut. Phenibut is more like Lyrica than it is a benzo though.
nb
>>
Lydia Grimdale - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:15:52 EST ID:D76yVkil No.139025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138927
I've been interested in trying RC benzos for years but have always been afraid of A. blacking out and walking up with my car crashed or B. it's cut with fentanyl and i die
>>
Charles Nicklelutch - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:26:16 EST ID:8SDdMgu1 No.139034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139024
It /causes/ muscle cramping? I'm doing a ton of research into nootropics and so hopefully a lengthy combination of relaxing substances will aid...

Motion sickness and nausea? I've been tolerant to must drugs my whole life so im guessing it will take 1g of Phenibut for a satisfying GABAergic effect that I'm looking for (ie. Lyrica), i'm going to be quite bummed if it makes me sick... I can't stand nausea.
>>
Nicholas Faddlechadge - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:28:40 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.139038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139034
Yes, it causes muscle cramping - for me at least. I still take it on its own, or just take an NSAID at the end of the night or something. If you exercise on phenibut you will regret it though, expect to be twice as sore as usual.

I've never experienced nausea at under 3g, and with tolerance not even then. When I've taken too much I find that turning my head or moving makes me feel really ill. Motion sickness drugs help with this, but taking less is usually a better option. Excessive amounts also cause hypnagogic hallucinations.
>>
Graham Ballerforth - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 03:39:11 EST ID:30fgFNyy No.139087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516696751949.jpg -(11604B / 11.33KB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Looking for some advice.

I've been using benzos for about 15 years now but I've never ventured out into the world of RC benzos mostly because I've never had an issue getting whatever I was looking for in person and have been mostly happy with what is out there pharma wise but I would like to change that and try out some RC benzos just to see what all the fuss is about.

Trouble is I have no clue where to really start despite doing a fair amount of research into the various options out there. Right now I'm mostly looking at flualprazolam, flubromazolam, diclazepam, and meclonazepam based on what I've been reading and whats easily available stateside without much hassle. I'm kind of leaning towards flualprazolam or flubromazolam but there isn't a ton of information out there and most of what I have read, aside from scientific articles, I don't necessarily trust.

Pretty much everywhere else seems to be hyping up clonazolam but from what I've been reading here I'm not super interested in fucking with that though I've never had an issue with redosing and haven't taken a blackout benz dose in probably 12 years or more.

Most of the time these days I just take a mid-level dose that doesn't leave me too inebriated, more just relaxed than fucked up, a couple of times a week and occasionally a small dose here and there as needed.

For example, tonight I've taken 4mg clonazepam along with a Schneiderweisse Aventinus(.5l), a Weihenstephaner Korbinian(.5l), and some cantaloupe haze. I'm feeling pretty decent but not slurring my words, reading with one eye open, or knocking over the end table. That is a fairly standard mid-level dosage for me these days. Usually I'm around 4-6mg clonazepam, 2-4mg alprazolam, ~60mg diazepam, or some mix of the above all of which are readily available and at decent prices.

So what do you think, guys? Are they even worth messing with?

I've also been seeing a lot of reports of seizures with RC benzos. I've never had that issue and have always had a pretty decent control on my drug use in general as far as keeping to a regiment, not taking too much or too often,not developing dependency issues, things like that but, again, I've never messed with RC benzos. So I guess my question there is do some of these significantly lower the seizure threshold or is it just like with any other benzo where prolonged, frequent use and abrupt cessation can result in seizures? I get the impression that its the latter and most of these reports are from kids who don't really know any better and because its easy to order online they end up taking them more than they really should resulting in negative outcomes but I would like to know if that isn't the case.
>>
Caroline Dumblechitch - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:12:48 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139087
Good work looking around before buying RC benzos, that's how you keep Clam trainwrecks from happening. If I had to point you in a direction I'd say etizolam. The seizure issue isn't the RC benzos in particular but the unsure nature of ordering addictive drugs off of the internet. Your supplier could up and jump ship leaving you with no drugs and no prescription to keep you from seizing out in withdrawals.

Be careful with it, be smart, and don't take them every day.

And please don't buy clonazolam, regardless of how well you think you can handle it. I honestly don't think it deserves to be on the market.
>>
Caroline Dumblechitch - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:15:46 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139090 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139087
Re-reading your current dosage amount, I don't think you need to get into RC benzos. With the amount you're taking of well researched pharma a week, RC stuff isn't going to get you where you want unless you start skirting the threshold. You have access to the good stuff, there's a reason people use RC connections and it's because they can't get the good stuff.
>>
press !//CEObOMBY - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:24:29 EST ID:vKKtf8Fw No.139095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138927
would a somewhat benzo naive person be better off with flunitrazolam or clonazolam?
>>
dr. m - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 21:48:13 EST ID:eS8dSWmh No.139097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139095

neither...try etizolam or diclazepam
>>
press !//CEObOMBY - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:23:34 EST ID:vKKtf8Fw No.139100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139097
but i keep reading
"etiz not workibg"

naw just kidding, got etiz and those other two inna mail. are they really that bad at low doses?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:31:38 EST ID:y1BlnBg4 No.139101 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139100
Yes.
A starter dose of clonazolam shouldn’t be above 0.25mg (250ug). Starting with 0.125mg isn’t a bad idea by any measure. This drug does not have a normal dosing curve... it’s non-linear. Doubling the dosage will produce more than simply double the effect. Beyond that, this is an ultra-potent benzo that has a long duration of action and half-life.
>>
Shit Webberwill - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 02:27:06 EST ID:30fgFNyy No.139108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139090
>Re-reading your current dosage amount, I don't think you need to get into RC benzos. With the amount you're taking of well researched pharma a week, RC stuff isn't going to get you where you want unless you start skirting the threshold. You have access to the good stuff, there's a reason people use RC connections and it's because they can't get the good stuff.

Damn, really? Is that all there is to these things? Just a poor substitute to prescription benzos for people that can't get their hands on them? I have to admit that is a little disappointing though I guess it does make sense since most of the things I read about RC benzos seemed to be coming from people who had little to no experience with prescription benz and the other non-benz RCs I've tried in the past seemed to be that way as well with a few exceptions.

I was kind of hoping they were more something different rather than just an easy to get substitute. While I'm pretty happy with what I can get now and their pricing its been a while since I have tried something "new."

If that is the case I guess I'll just stick to regular, old fashioned prescription benzos.

>>139089
>The seizure issue isn't the RC benzos in particular but the unsure nature of ordering addictive drugs off of the internet. Your supplier could up and jump ship leaving you with no drugs and no prescription to keep you from seizing out in withdrawals.

That is kind of what I figured as its the case with "regular" benzos as well but just wanted to double check. Its never a good idea to take them regularly like that and then stop abruptly. I guess most of those reports can be chalked up to inexperience and un/misinformed users.

>Be careful with it, be smart, and don't take them every day. And please don't buy clonazolam

I wasn't planning on it and from what I've read honestly it doesn't sound too appealing anyway all dangers aside. I wont be taking anything everyday either. Usually its only moderate amounts twice a week with the occasional small, therapeutic dose here and there as needed.

Like I said, I've been taking benzos for ~15 years now and have never had any issues but I do appreciate the sentiment and maybe your warnings will be helpful to less experienced users who might read it. Responsible drug use is very important and something I think a lot of people learn a little bit too late.

Thanks
>>
John Sellymidge - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:06:27 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139241 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Whelp, just ordered my first ever batch of Etizest. I've been using phenibut for my anxiety lately, so I'm pretty stoked to move on to some decent stuff. Anything I should keep in mind before dosing? The 1 day on 2 days off rule has made phenibut extremely workable for me so I'm expecting to have a schedule like that.
>>
Nell Billingwell - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:46:01 EST ID:vIIAZX+t No.139242 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Im fucking flabbergasted at how cLam is still legal in a lot of states, but basically in every state in the southeast (where I live) Etzi is illegal.
cLam is fucking cancer dude. I cannot believe that devil drug is legal.
>>
press !//CEObOMBY - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:09:25 EST ID:8x6/UZ4C No.139247 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139101
okay, after measuring the weights of my c-lam pellets and noticing their mass has a somewhat pronounced deviation (45-59mg each with a mean of 51mg) i decided to try out a dose of 100µg by taking one pellet and grinding it to a powder. (might later on grind all of them to have a really homogenous mass, i really hope the vendor atleast got the dosage right -plusminus 5%- by average)
washed it down with some ot tea and now 1,5h later feel nothing ... apart from a tiny impairment of my english

would it be reckless to shove another 50µg-100µg down my dumb skull?

i really dont know why most vendors carry 0.5mg pellets. 0.25 would seem a lot more sensible, or at the very least a 0.5mg pill with a scoring to that its easier to actually split
>>
Henry Murdhood - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 19:04:55 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139247
Just let it ride with what you've taken. You can up your dose next time you take it. Don't get into a redosing mindset with clam or it's all over.
>>
Henry Murdhood - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:17:22 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517570242456.png -(123084B / 120.20KB, 500x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I am curious though, after my shitty experiences with clam is etiz going to show me de way? I used clam for a bit but watching my roommate go into the hole and losing everything has spooked me. I figure etiz is the way to go, no horrible horror stories, so I have 15 blister packs on the way at the moment. If nothing else I can pass them off to other benzo fiends as needed. I'm curious though, with all the RC benzos on the market how does etiz stack up on terms of dependence and redosing?

I'm lucky to be in a state where it can be delivered but I want to know as much from the community as I can before diving headfirst into a new possible addiction.
>>
press !//CEObOMBY - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 12:12:37 EST ID:Ema3qChO No.139264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139250
thanks, i did that. didnt fall asleep faster than i normally do but had 7h of solid sleep with suprisingly lucid dreams. felt a slight hangover for half an hour upon waking up.
might up the dosage to either 200µg or 250µg the next time

avoiding redosing is recommended so that one doesnt blackout and just keep on eating pills?
>>
John Trotham - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 17:23:52 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517696632521.jpg -(34878B / 34.06KB, 500x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>139260
Bumping for etiz info from the guys and gals that have a lot of experience. Any difference in the brands? Recommended dosage? How long does it really hit and how long does it stick around? Potency compared to alprazolam or clonazopam?

I've read a few erowid reports on it, but it seems that most people hold onto it to wind down trips or mix with other drugs so I haven't read too many with ONLY etiz in them.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:53:19 EST ID:eU6VsVxS No.139328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139288
I had the Etizest 1mg etizolam given to me by a friend holiday 2015. It was only a 10x1mg blister pack, but it was significantly better than a brand that had mouth dissolving 1mg tablets that I was also given the same night. I have heard mixed things about Intas, but the general consensus is that Etizest is the best blister packaged etizolam out there. The main brand difference is quality and reputation for having accurate, consistently dosed pills. People argue about brand name RX'd benzos all of the time. We all have our preferences.
The conversion for etizolam is 2:1 compared to alprazolam/clonazepam. Etizolam is only half as potent as alprazolam, but also only has half of the duration. The drug should take effect after maybe 10-15 minutes. Most people report that the duration lasts for 2-3 hours, but the drug only took effect for around an hour for me. With that said, alprazolam only lasts around 1.5 hours for me, maybe 2 hours if I'm lucky.

In terms of dosage I would suggest starting at 1mg and just waiting to see how you feel. Don't re-dose. Slowly increase dosage by perhaps 0.5mg. Don't dose more than 2-3 days per week.
>>
Cornelius Gicklesteg - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:59:15 EST ID:JWOKLAqR No.139330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517853555680.jpg -(217030B / 211.94KB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was taking etizolam for 4 years, quit it cold turkey and went through absolute psychosis hell for about an entire month. About 6 months after, they're mostly gone, and now my smart ass has decided to buy etizolam again.

So I did. Oh, how I missed you, etizolam!
>>
Brain - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:15:02 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.139334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517879702481.jpg -(33158B / 32.38KB, 680x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>139330
Why put yourself in that position? You got out nigga. Regardless congrats on the etiz. Can't judge your situation.
>>
Barnaby Bucklebanks - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:43:10 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139330
Just dosed my first ever etiz about 10 minutes ago! A nice blister pack of etizest-1. Here's to legal mail-order benzos! (Well, thiano's but you know what I mean.)
>>
Barnaby Bucklebanks - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 13:25:46 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139340
About an hour and a half in and it's surprisingly a very light effect. I was expecting much more of a xanax high but it seemed much more subtle. Only took 1mg though to test the waters. Might crack open a beer here in a bit.
>>
Jarvis Beblingbanks - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 14:49:52 EST ID:WY3QoEK8 No.139343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139342
Well two beers in and I don't really feel anything other than the alcohol. I'm about to eat a second etiz. Will report back if anyone cares.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:22:26 EST ID:5o2I4jcJ No.139344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139343
Half the potency of alprazolam, IIRC, so if you have a tolerance may feel weak at 1mg.

Cheers to your purchase

Careful with booze and benz, friend
>>
Jarvis Beblingbanks - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:41:30 EST ID:WY3QoEK8 No.139346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139344
I've only got 3 beers in the house so I'm sure I"ll be fine. No tolerance to benzos though, haven't touched one since high school 8 years ago.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:33:59 EST ID:eU6VsVxS No.139364 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139340
Etizolam has roughly half of the potency as well as half of the duration of alprazolam.
>>
Hedda Hecklesin - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:48:11 EST ID:xL3AcRMq No.139365 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139364
I'm not one to argue with a doctor but the main metabolite of etizolam is active as well with an 8 hour half life.. I always thought the assumption was alprazolam and etizolam had about the same duration because of that
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:58:15 EST ID:eU6VsVxS No.139366 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139365
Based on literature I have always read that etizolam had half of the duration than alprazolam.

It is possible that you have read that etiz has an 8 hour half life, but I am speaking on the duration of action.
>>
Alice Bangerpod - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 00:39:49 EST ID:lz+SeNNP No.139399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've eaten about 6 1mg etiz tablets in the last 3 days and I have to say the delusions of sobriety are something I had forgotten about benzos. In Lowes today I could not for the love of me remember what I went in for. After walking around with a 100foot extension cord that I just couldn't pass up I remembered that I came for pine straw.

I freaking parked right next to the straw truck by garden and wandered for 30 minutes. Felt totally sober though.
>>
Clara Billingdale - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:33:46 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518554026353.gif -(567714B / 554.41KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138930
>I'm a vicarious reader

OP, this string of posts is what you get when you munch on RC benzos. You look and write like a first year uni student who just figured out mail order drugs are a thing. Also, shouting "Benzofury" at random strangers because you're so barred out, even without knowing what it means just reeks of teenager. Thanks for making an RC benzo thread but Jesus, you have a lot of growing up to do.

You're lucky Kirt recently disabled the exif file data or I'd be digging into your phone right now.
>>
Alice Ninnerbanks - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 01:11:13 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519020673235.jpg -(315220B / 307.83KB, 1280x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
just ordered some liquid suspended etizolam. hoping for the best as I have such horrible anxiety I keep skipping my doctor appointments and am now barred from making more without paying some huge fee.

I read it has a short half-life, but I'm really just hoping this will be enough to take the edge off and get me out of my house to get some real help. Got a few ODs on my medical record from opis so I'm kind of concerned no doctor would ever prescribe me benzos, anxiety gets the best of even trying. tbh though I know benzos aren't a permanent solution anyway, but then I get anxiety that even if I try for something else they're going to think I'm drug seeking.

hopeful af. plus I heard you can just drip a bit of this shit onto some candies for consumption, so that's a plus.
>>
Alice Ninnerbanks - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 01:23:43 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139479
I cringed pretty hard for them, too. oh well, people live and learn one way or another. nb
>>
doctor - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:33:50 EST ID:9n9Pvxg0 No.139569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139479
BEEENNNNNZZZOOOOOOOOO FFFFUUURRRRRRYYYYY!!!! RAWR >DD

FEEL THE EDGELESS EDGE
>>
Oliver Mimmerhood - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:51:42 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139563
Reporting back. Got my etizolam. Would've had it yesterday but missed the delivery guy.

Took 2mg of the liquid solution at work (1mg=1ml solution - reviews have said it's very high quality). Source must have put some kinda flavored ingredient in it, as it tasted like gross cough syrup and numbed my mouth. Within moments I was feeling pretty 'sedated' but thought maybe that's placebo as it was a near-instant reaction. I was trying to type the words 'discord' into my url box, which came up as gibberish, and then tried to google about etizolam thinking I'd fucked up my dose, and couldn't. My vision was blurry and I was uncoordinated/felt like I was going to fall out of my chair - though the massive waves of calm made it impossible to feel real worry or fear.

I woke up roughly 2 hours later with my laptop closed and my head on my desk. As far as I know, this is all that happened in that black out period, and no one at work said anything to me (hopefully no one noticed or just thought I was sick/tired). I called someone to pick me up. I barely remember the car ride to my home, other than that they were a little grumpy having to pick me up at that time of day (they had work too). I also almost threw up in the car. I got inside and instantly passed out in my bed. I woke up 6 hours later (now) feeling very relaxed/calm, but definitely no residual 'high', just anti-anxiety effects.

All in all, I'll be trying a much lower dose next time. Not at all what I expected from reading other's reports, but I'm assuming there's a variety of effecting factors (ie. I have no current benzo or related tolerance, I had an empty stomach, I tend to be sensitive to medication and drug effects in general).

If there is any form of 'friendly euphoria' to etizolam, I did not get the chance to experience it as I quickly blacked out, and it is not with me now. Debating trying a small dose later tonight, but likely will wait til closer to bed so it just acts as a sleep aid should I pass out again.
>>
Hugh Ponkinlatch - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:49:53 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.139599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139598
Jesus Christ dude. 2mg of etiz with no benzo tolorance and you decided to take your first dose at work???? Did you even drug test that before you did that? Take like 0.5mg and just chill out. Judging by your discription of the taste you clearly don’t know anything about how this solution was prepared.

Please fucking do research this post is funny but sad
>>
Oliver Mimmerhood - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 22:21:22 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139599
Yeah, I can see in retrospect I should've started smaller. I've done benzos in the past at equivalent higher doses without tolerance and not had an issue, so I definitely got ahead of myself. I did read a lot of '1st trip no tolerance' reports dosing from 1-2mg, though, so I didn't really imagine it to be black out territory just yet. (IIRC the most commonly quoted black out area was 4-5mg)

My work is really chill and I'm mostly alone so that bit doesn't really matter. Even though it would've been embarrassing for a coworker to see me, it wouldn't have meant my job or anything of that sort. etiz is legal where I live and the place I got it from operates within my country, has been around for a while and has great user reviews/proofs on multiple non-sponsored platforms so I wasn't and still am not too concerned for it's purity. Though I get the whole 'you should test everything you get just in case mentality', I just don't care /that/ much. Maybe if I was buying heroin off the deepweb from China or something, sure. But eh, if I die, I die, I calculated the potential risks and decide fuck it.

The liquid itself was pure powder mixed with Propylene glycol, so the 'cough syrupy' taste/numbness could really have been the Propylene glycol (I'm not familiar with its taste). They list no other additives, but I honestly wouldn't be super put off or weirded out to find they put something else in that adds that numbing, cough syrupy taste and quite frankly I am not at all concerned about it.

tl;dr - It was an incredibly tame experience, not really phased; despite planning to do less I don't really regret my choices, nor would I change them. nb for lengthy explanation reply
>>
George Sunnerbin - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:51:31 EST ID:m1o6EgM8 No.139601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139600
I'm with you man. I get nothing from 1-2 mgs of etizolam other than sleep help, but I get the blister packs from India.Once I jump to 3 mgs though, it gets into blackout territory. I haven't found a "fun" dose yet. I wonder how well dosed your "solution" was. I bet you got a lot more than you bargained for in that vial.

Never trust the supplier for solutions is what I've learned. Its much easier to dose with a press from a reliable manufacturer.
>>
George Sunnerbin - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:54:36 EST ID:m1o6EgM8 No.139602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139601
Also, numb mouth isn't a benzo thing from what I've experienced, tab or solution. PG shouldn't numb your mouth unless you are allergic.
>>
Nicholas Pittdock - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:28:27 EST ID:r2R/YAV0 No.139605 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think I had the same etizolam. I had a solution that matched the taste you described. Was it a 50mg/5ml solution? Are you sure you didn't accidently take 2ml of it instead of .2ml? It's the difference between 2mg and 20mg
>>
Oliver Mimmerhood - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:52:04 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139601
>I'm with you man. I get nothing from 1-2 mgs of etizolam other than sleep help
Yeah, I read A LOT of people saying exactly this kind of thing, so I was kinda figuring 2mg ain't gonna black me out, but lesson learnt haha.

>>139602
I'm sure if I contacted my supplier they'd disclose any extra additives that might cause this, it probably is just some extra ingredient for one reason or another. The numbness only lasts as long as the solution is in my mouth, even if I follow up with water, it goes away. It honestly is the same methoyl taste of cherry cough syrup. Not my favorite but not unbearable. I guess it's possible they put it in there to try to make it taste 'better' but I have no idea. I don't care enough to ask them, I'll just drink it with some pop to mask any taste.

They claim to be more potent/'pure' than the average supplier, and the reviews I've read have backed up their claims, so maybe it really is just better and I need to keep my doses low.

>>139605
that'd be fucking hilarious and explain a lot. They say it's 1 mg per 1ml though, so I can't imagine I'm fucking that up. unless they superman dosed my bottle by accident, but I'm sure I'm just a light weight.

gonna try 0.5mg right now, may be skewed since I dosed earlier but it's before bed anyway so if I zonk the fuck out, oh well.
>>
George Peffingdock - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 01:52:26 EST ID:Gwevadx7 No.139607 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138927
etiz. powder. utterly deadening. but practically defeats my horrible OCD entirely.
>>
George Sunnerbin - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 04:10:37 EST ID:m1o6EgM8 No.139610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139605
And this is why volumetric solution dosing with anything other than acid scares me. You can take a lot of acid and come back, Carfen or Clam it's not that easy. Etiz is nicer but still, 2 compared to 20 is nuts. Never trust your supplier.
>>
Oliver Mimmerhood - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 12:36:33 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139612 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139606
Probably my last thread report but the 0.5 mg last night felt fine, did 1mg this morning and things seem pretty swell. I did start drinking it with pop so the slightly chilled temp of that might've altered the potency, or I may have some bit of residual tolerance from the blackout ordeal.

Ultimately based on the cough syrup taste I think I'll vouch for powder and make my own caps with a solid scale. I originally thought against this as it can get messy etc but after years of dxm abuse the slightest wif of cough syrupy flavor gets me gagging. Wish everything went down as easy as ketamine and opis but what can you do.

I've yet to experience any measure of social euphoria but my usually crippling ocds/anxietys currency feel more manageable. I was able to go to bed last night without waking up to patrol my house, make sure my doors are locked, oven isn't on etc. I had no thoughts of my loved ones or cats dying if i went to bed and something bad could've happened in my sleep. No ptsd related night terrors or melt downs. I was able to eat food without thinking it'd be parasite filled or disgusting, and I think I'll leave the house today without getting irrational violent anger stemming from social/general anxiety. Well, that's the idea, anyway. Will see. pretty happy to find this temp chill pill, hoping I can sort my life out a little more now.
>>
Graham Munkindit - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:15:11 EST ID:5o2I4jcJ No.139624 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139612
You're making poor decisions consecutively.
Someone summed this up when they said funny and sad.
>>
Augustus Pockstock - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:40:59 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139624
Eyyy, it's working out fine for me so I'm not too concerned. I've been doing harder drugs than RCs for 15+years so this feels pretty tame. I mean if you guys wanna preach a safer way and use my choices as 'what not to do' power to you, but I'm happy and see nothing wrong with my approach what so ever. Like if you wanna lab-analysis every thing that comes your way I can respect that, but I'm happy taking calculated risks via reviews and reports and calling it a day. Other than the initial black out, I can't say anything has gone wrong and I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 03:03:44 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.139630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139625
The reality of RCs is that they can be much, much more harmful than traditional, hard street drugs. There's a reason why heroin doses have drastically increased and it is because dealers cut their H with fentanyl or fent analogues (aka synthetic opioid RCs). You're much better off having a medically supervised benzo addiction than a fucking RC benzo addiction. I think every poster on here would rather have an RX and be an addict than run the risk of daily RC addiction. There are only a small handful of RC benzos out there that really have a solid therapeutic index with minimal potential to ruin one's life.
I mean, really think about it. A doctor who knows what they're doing with a pharmacy with the correct drugs vs. a vendor that may or may not fuck up on the product, a person that may incorrectly dose the drug, and the opportunity to not have your drugs delivered with subsequent withdrawal. With that said, yeah of course some vendors are going to be A1.
>>
Augustus Pockstock - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:32:30 EST ID:ouyQSn5l No.139636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139630
To each their own and all that. I'm not disagreeing with you, but why preach about 'superior subscribed benzos' in a thread about, Well, RC benzos?

Sure, if I had a handy script generous doctor id have jumped on them first thing. If my past experiences with doctors where I live hadn't been godawful (ie. Family doc shaming me for choosing to have an abortion, saying all I needed was vitamin D when another Dr said I have a rare and persistent bladder infection that causes extreme fatigue, etc) then maybe I'd have less anxiety about seeing others for benzos for my anxiety. I've died and been brought back from fent laced heroin and have lost several friends to it, so I understand full well the dangers of street drugs. I still don't think it's half as dangerous as buying from a long time reputable vendor in a country where it's legal to make and distribute. And if it gives me the gull to go into a Drs office and try to get to the root of my anxiety without me having a panic attack or abandoning or leaving things out because I get ptsd locked up and wont speak then fuck I'll take those pesky rc benzo risks.

Honestly thought I was in a thread about rc benzos not life issues/re-iterated advice over risks I've already considered and calculated.

Phone posting so apologies for any obvious grammar/spelling errors hard to double check on babby screen. Also don't mean to sound offensive to you anyone just trying to remind people to be various, I maybe (wrongly) started to feel defensive over what I thought was the point of this topic.
>>
George Hungerbury - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:56:05 EST ID:INnlSvg6 No.139640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139630
>There are only a small handful of RC benzos out there that really have a solid therapeutic index with minimal potential to ruin one's life.

I thought etizolam is one of these RC benzos. Given that the vendor doesn't mess up the dose and the user is "smart" about usage, wouldn't this be the same then as RX benzos?

Back to >>139612 post, doing 0.5mg then 1mg between a night shouldn't be that much of trouble. I mean thats not even half a xanax bars equivalent. As long as the user doesn't do this every day right? The 2mg at work without previous experimentation is a bit sketch though,
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 19:48:37 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.139641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139636
My point was simply that RC benzos are not a lower class of drugs and/or safer than street or hard drugs. Benzos ARE hardcore drugs. That's all I'm saying.

>>139640
Etizolam and diclazepam are without a question the two shining examples of readily available RC benzos that have differing, but important therapeutic effects. Etizolam is a prescribed medication in a few countries as well. I would like to see the U.S. put more research into etizolam as its usage has been decently documented for decades unlike a benzo such as flubromazolam or clonazolam.
>>
Jarvis Simblebury - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 20:24:47 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.139646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139625
> I'm happy taking calculated risks via reviews and reports and calling it a day
> CALCULATED

oh boi op
>>
Barnaby Bupperchet - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 20:31:18 EST ID:/j5QzA1g No.139647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I feel like I made a mistake buying clonazolam but they didn't have etizolam blotters available so... time to fucking die I guess.
>>
Phineas Bindlekune - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 04:47:17 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.139649 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139647

I cringe when someone even mentions clonazolam. Clonazepam is potent and addictive enough, a triazolo variant of it feels like heaven at first but I quickly realized the hell it can wreak on a human mind when the effects wear off and dependency sets in.

Please be very careful and dose conservatively with it. If you have .5 mg blotters cut them in half or even quarter them and hope that they're dosed evenly. Good luck!
>>
psych - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:19:30 EST ID:aGfIA4Sg No.139651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519510770268.gif -(21417B / 20.92KB, 267x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
just got my METIZOLAM in the mail

waiting for my ETIZOLAM to come

roommate just walked in and handed me .5 kpins

pretty happy
>>
psych - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:20:19 EST ID:aGfIA4Sg No.139652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139647

'time to fuckin die i guess'

had me balling
>>
Nicholas Peblingson - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:57:12 EST ID:5o2I4jcJ No.139654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139647
You kinda said "I ran out of percs, time to buy some Fentalogue!"
It's like what 8× more potent per mg? (I don't use rcs)
Etizolam has arguable therapeutic value, but I doubt the market is using it therapeutically, clonazolams potency means accidents should be expected.

You might be one of those people wise enough to o use precautions, and basic harm prevention practicd and it'll be cool. If you are.

You might redose twice or do something retarded and drive into a KFC.
>>
m - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:02:33 EST ID:TYGCDdeJ No.139664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139654

I agree that cLam is 8x stronger than etizolam and 4x stronger than xanax if you dose, like, 250ug or less...any more and it becomes MUCH stronger than 4x stronger than Xanax unless you have the tolerance to manage it. So for example if you take 2mg xanax daily, and the next day took 500ug cLam, it would not hit much harder than 2mg xanax, since you have some benzo tolerance to dampen the effects. But if you're used to 2mg xanax and you dose 1mg cLam, it hits MUCH harder than 4mg xanax would.

This is the opposite of etizolam, at least in my experience. With etizolam it starts out as roughly half as strong as xanax, and I would argue it's close to 2/3 as strong in the anti-anxiety effects. It's not so much a tolerance issue, it's just that at higher doses with tolerance, 30mg etizolam seems less powerful than 15mg pharma xanax.

The dose response curve with benzos is fucking weird man. I'm hoping that keeping my no-benzo-minimal-alcohol game on point for several more months can really reset my benzo tolerance. One time gift of 7mg lorazepam hasn't seem to have done anything to that tolerance, thank God.

If only there was a relatively safe gabapentin/pregabalin RC that isn't phenibut. That stuff doesn't seem to increase benzo tolerance all that much if you only do binges with sufficient breaks.
>>
Nicholas Peblingson - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:20:25 EST ID:5o2I4jcJ No.139666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139664
Can't speak on personal experience but
> it's just that at higher doses with tolerance, 30mg etizolam seems less powerful than 15mg pharma xanax.

Read up on the allosteric binding mech of the thienos vs BZDs and this actually makes logical sense. It's the same property that led to the hypothesis etizolam could produce reverse tolerance.

Nb
>>
Jenny Buzzstone - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:11:45 EST ID:da1/PaaI No.139675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Swore I'd never dance with the devil again after I """ recovered""" fromm an extreme clam addiction, yet here I am having just ordered 100mg of the poison. Here's to hoping this time will be different. I'm not going to use daily again or even more than once every 2 weeks and I'm sticking to that. No excuses this time. Yes I know, this is extremely irresponsible.
>>
Eugene Sondleteck - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:11:34 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.139677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139666
The real question here is, who the fuck is eating 30 mgs of etizolam at a time!? Jesus that's an insane dose.
>>
Shitting Haffingtadge - Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:17:18 EST ID:9n9Pvxg0 No.139685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139675
Clammy McZolam isn't the devil. You are. You guys need to stop blaming Clammy for everything!
>>
Wesley Pickdock - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:32:02 EST ID:9n9Pvxg0 No.139701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139675
Sorry I was a dick. I'm not blaming you or clonazolam for your past addiction. The blame game is completely irrelevant here. Neither you or clam are the devil. Stay safe and avoid daily use at all costs if you ever did anything incredibly reckless last time you binged, just like you would alcohol or any other drug that's more recreational than therapeutic with longterm usage. This is one of the most potent and addictive benzos out there so keep track of your dosages.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.