420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Are benzos a controlled substance? by Samuel Cripperdale - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 01:16:39 EST ID:9KECpTch No.138960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515737799050.jpg -(300621B / 293.58KB, 1364x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 300621
So guys, 20yr old here. A few months ago I "dun goofed" and forged a prescription for benzos but tried to make it look as normal as possible. Long story-short, the pharmacist was a bit suspicious not apparently because of the forge quality but the amount (though it was a hand copy of a legitimate prescription by my GP months before) and called da police who just cautioned me here in Europe.

Want to know whether it was because I tried to fraudulently obtain a medicinal product or the fact that it was a semi-controlled substance that's worse?

My mistake wasn't the forgery but the fact that I did it with no actual appointment. Months before when I got the legitimate prescription, i just scanned the script and got 50 (x5) diazepam pills all to use. Since they rarely call, if they called for the forged prescription, the g.p would just have believed its the one script.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:56:50 EST ID:f/QzuUjS No.138961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138960
In most countries, yes they are. I am absolutely shocked you got a warning, It's a felony in Cali, for instance.

Was this in Eastern Europe?
>>
Matilda Cepperhitch - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:41:39 EST ID:mLaAEbGB No.138962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138960
holy mother of suck and fuck, how are you not in jail
>>
Reuben Digglewater - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:58:32 EST ID:p7BKJkOb No.138966 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You got lucky as hell man. Order dat shit off dark web or take a holiday to mexico and buy a shit load of valium OTC. Or buy etizolam online. It's not worth your freedom/having a record. In most places yes they are controlled substances.
>>
Samuel Cripperdale - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:24:52 EST ID:9KECpTch No.138967 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138966
Have already been cautioned so i don't really think that I want any packages to my address being confiscated and this time being prosucted, that's what the officers said.

Apparently he told the public prosectuors to be leninent that time so I can't risk anything.
>>
Samuel Cripperdale - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:47:02 EST ID:9KECpTch No.138968 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138961

Bo this was in Western Europe. That country near the U.K.

I'm sure you'll know what place I'm taking about now and unlike the U.S., physicians are very weary of prescribing any "good" drugs like opiates, stimulants, or benzos.

The onky time I got a regular prescription of benzos was when I was extremely suicidal as a 16yr old teen and didn't even know much about drugs let alone what I was taking, the physician at the time gave me 0.5mcg of 10 xanax tablets 5 times. Mother kept the xanax as well as the rest of my psych medication (Abilify, Prozac) as she has this "weird" beliefs about drugs that affect the brain.

I tried after the forgery to go to a g.p with some cash from my father but it was a waste. There are 3 gps at the clinic and maybe it was my unlucky day but he said no flat out.

Looks like I'll have to fake anger, anxiety and psychosis with a new doctor. Ah well, I suppose it's better than a criminal record for forgery.
>>
dr. m - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:41:23 EST ID:Vd+qrcfX No.138969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138968

Just order Xanax powder/reputable source Xanax bars with feedback, or order pure Etizolam powder/pellets.

In Europe DNM is waaaay common. Yeah it’s available in the US, but even more so in mainland Europe as well as the UK.

It’s Benzos man. Trying to get a script beyond being able to piss hot for piss tests is a complete joke.

You can get pure Etiz powder for like ~$50-80/g shipped depending on quantity.

That’s 250x2mg Xanax bar equivalent for ~$60.

Prescription forgery is never worth it unless you’re in a place where opioids are valuable (US, Canada, Aus/NZ somewhat). People in Europe seem to not pay jack shit for pharma opioids.

If you’re in Western Europe just use the DNM man. The whole EU might as well be the same as US intrastate mail travel.

Why risk jail time when you can get it delivered to your door and still get out of it legally.
>>
dr. m - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:42:04 EST ID:Vd+qrcfX No.138970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138969

*dnm Valium
>>
Shit Honeycocke - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:35:33 EST ID:rxo4FJm8 No.138971 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138960
Dont listen to these americans, they don't know anything. Benzodiazepines are not controlled in most countries in Europe, they're just prescription medication with somewhat of a special status, certainly not in any schedule 1314 of x,y,z or any of that american bullshit. The only difference to other medication is that pharmacists are always completely retarded individuals who get suspicious when you're a young individual trying to buy. Even with a real prescription they don't sell them to you sometimes if you're young looking because they're complete morons who don't understand or know anything.
Go to the dark web my friend, they're usually less than 1euro/pill. Of course you would need bitcoin for that. Or ask a weed dealer if you know one.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.