420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fuck me up by Emma Bubblefield - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:19:17 EST ID:rrfcEEnY No.138982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515867557688.jpg -(1164971B / 1.11MB, 2560x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1164971
I got zopiclone 7.5s, bromazepam 3s, valium 10 and 5s as well as a few 2mg xanax. What combo of these would be the chillest?
>>
dr. m - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 12:56:10 EST ID:FD2/SHrd No.138997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138982

IMO save the zopiclone to do by itself in higher doses for a weird benzo-like+atypical psychedelic combo.

Bromazepam and diazepam appear to be rather similar in HL and effects, though I've never taken bromazepam.

If it were me, I'd probably combine xanax with bromazepam and a few days later try xanax+valium.

If you have weed, it will go great with Zopiclone (it goes great with them all, but it makes Zopiclone more trippy).

Basically use the Xanax as a hard hitting starter as the diazepam/bromazepam slowly kicks in.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.