420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
First Time Valium by Caroline Handlespear - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:09:54 EST ID:uR17Id71 No.138988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515884994956.gif -(360742B / 352.29KB, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 360742
Hey y'all, my buddy gave me five 10mg pills of valium the other day. I have only really ever used benzos after being on LSD to help me sleep after the trip, but I am ignorant to how it would feel to take one and just kick it.

Is it fun? I know not to overdue the alcohol, but how do y'all think 10mg will go? Is it worth the attempt or should I save for when I need a "chill pill" for myself or a friend?
>>
Ian Bruzzleworth - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:58:49 EST ID:XuGX1NTL No.138989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138988
20mg is where it gets recreational imo. I wouldn't drink at that dose though til you know how it effects you.
>>
Martha Shittingworth - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 17:34:14 EST ID:zm7R24u9 No.139003 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515969254973.jpg -(783478B / 765.12KB, 1900x1267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>138988 Let me tell you a story. The first time I took a benzodiazepine, it was diazepam and I only took 5 mg (half of a 10mg pill). This was back in June 2013 and I instantly loved it but that's not the point. I watched a movie (Our idiot brother) but I was completely unable to follow the plot, I don't remember if I laughed a lot or not as I was probably too confused to even laugh. What is weird is that I still remember a few scenes vividly (like when he sells marijuana to that cop who tricks him) but I don't remember anything from the rest of the film except for these isolated scenes. Started the next day I took diazepam daily for 2+ months, then ran out of pills and had to go through a nasty withdrawal while on a trip in the mountains; worst trip ever. I was fine though and later I learned to taper properly. Diazepam is fun, or at least is fun to me as I have actual anxiety, so I don't have to tell you to be careful and only use them occasionally 'cause you might like it too much; in good heart I can only recommend occasional use. You only have 5 pills though, I had 60 10mg ones and they lasted me for two months back then. Now 60 pills wouldn't even last me a week, no exaggeration, and 5mg wouldn't do anything at all for me.
Anyway, if you go out I recommend you take no more than 5mg since that's enough to make you pretty confused on your first dose and leave the rest at home. If you stay at home you can take 10mg without worry but it might make you too dazed to be pleasant or straight up send you to sleep. A few days later you can take more as >>138989 says (also, it's "affects you" not "effects you", I'm tired os seeing this).
>>
Nigel Wivingbanks - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:05:28 EST ID:K4DwwT9K No.139022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>139003
>It's "affects you" not "effects you"

Yes, yes it is. That stuff annoys me too, but that one often slips through.

Anyway, I get what you're saying and maybe I should have been more cautious with my dosage advice. However I don't have an appreciable benzo tolerance and my experience with giving valium to others with no tolerance is that most people are underwhelmed with doses <20mg (maybe 15mg) if they don't suffer from anxiety and aren't mixing it with other drugs. I guess it's better to be safe though...
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:05:56 EST ID:sQMOG170 No.139030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>138988
Always start with a low dosage. 5-10mg is considered a starter dose. Do not re-dose and try to avoid drinking any alcohol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.