420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Clonazepam and alcohol on an underage by Shit Packleman - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:03:30 EST ID:Vd6/QMyV No.139705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519859010991.jpg -(71773B / 70.09KB, 960x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71773
I have a friend that goes the same partys i do, a month ago i give him 2mg of clonazepam and we mix it with alcohol and of course he end up wasted it was he s first time. the thing is he is like sixteen years old or so.
Will he end up with serious damge?
>inb4:haha lol u underage ban xd
And yes i am kinda a dick
>Pic unrelated
Sorry 4 bad english
Clara Bladgedodging - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:12:11 EST ID:kdmIdIV4 No.139707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think I was able to boil your thread down into a few key questions OP
>is mixing downer bad
>is ingesting chemical cocktails bad for a still forming brain
>am I a dumb fuck asking dumb fuck questions
Simon Brinnerville - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:23:59 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.139708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519863839122.jpg -(39032B / 38.12KB, 495x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Kid must be having issues if you are inquiring a month after you decided it was a good idea to give a minor hard drugs.

If you predicted this why would you give him 2mg? You knew he was new, so why would you give a blackout dose before even drinking?
Augustus Brollypack - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:19:44 EST ID:+e6dmayP No.139711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I gave my 16 year old friend benzos and booze, no prob brah
>A month passes
>Huh could shitty stuff happen?

k before I answer your question just wanted to point out

what you did translates to this for anyone who is of legal age to be tried as an adult in their country

>I dosed a minor with date rape drugs hurr durr

I get it, you might have just been partying. My brother's older friends, who became mine, went hard and they could be indirectly blamed had anything of consequence ever occurred. What you did was stupid though, and you have better ensure they don't start engaging in that behavior.

Anyways, the major negative effects of BZDs and booze is primarily the cns depression at the time of consumption. If he didn't suffer acute symptoms it is unlikely he's at risk if it is a month later.

However, as other posters have stated it is not wise for an developing brain to engage in poly-drug use,

Yeah just never do it again because they could die you retard.

probably a troll, no one is this fucking dumb
William Dankinputch - Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:33:18 EST ID:Vd6/QMyV No.139731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP - Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:38:34 EST ID:Vd6/QMyV No.139732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I know am kinda stupid. My friends and i just dont care a lot about our health.
Pretty funny your answers btw
Of course he is going to be harm. i just wanna know if he will end up with negative consequences at long term
Oh and about the dose i did not know that was too much, i end up with a black out too.
Thanks anyways
Martin Gullynad - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 13:50:03 EST ID:x1E9MLIx No.139809 Ignore Report Quick Reply
op you're a bar tard & you need to quit
Sophia !0R/XnN1IK. - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 01:05:40 EST ID:as5ueRdu No.139824 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520402740895.jpg -(45669B / 44.60KB, 511x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This kid isn't going to die. Or suffer long term consequences from using benzos and booze once.
I introduced my friend to Klonopin when we were drunk as fuck, gave him twp .5mg pills and told him to put them under his tongue. He's never asked me about benzos or tried them again. He just laughed and said "Really? I barely remember that night, I was so drunk" when I tried to apologize for giving him them. I realized it wasn't the best judgement on my part and I wanted to bring it up, and he was just like... "Seriously? I took them willingly. You told me what it was."

I wouldn't stress it OP.
Walter Trotshit - Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:05:17 EST ID:gXzBOEQ0 No.139936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You might be retarded and should not be influencing anyone in any aspect, much less what drugs they should be using. It's one thing to give him some kpins, incredibly stupid to suggest he take a large dose for his first time and bordering on malevolently negligent to suggest he drink on it.
Hamilton Gunninglick - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:59:31 EST ID:x1E9MLIx No.139946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i have to second this op, you're in full bar tard mode and ahould seek help if you are even still aware of what's going on around you

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.