420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
making a liquid dose for overseas travel by Cornelius Brollysodging - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 03:33:17 EST ID:ZkI96an6 No.139940 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520839997212.jpg -(85117B / 83.12KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 85117
Going to amsterdam soon, I want some benzos at my disposal, partly because I can't socialize well without them and I want to enjoy meeting new people there, partly as entertainment on the flight, and also as an emergency stop since I want to try the truffles while I'm there. Since its legal to take drinks on planes again, would there be any foreseeable risk in crushing up a few xanax, sprinkling them into bottles of coke and having those on the plane/ in amsterdam? I don't see how that could be intercepted, especially if it's as little as 3 bottles with a bar or 2 per bottle?
Fuck Hobblelock - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 03:57:04 EST ID:dRvtveiV No.139941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd say you would be much better off dissolving in PG and bottling it up in a dropper bottle with a label to look like e-liquid for vapes.

I've traveled both within the US and internationally numerous times with ejuice and substances that appear to be ejuice and have had no trouble at all getting it through TSA/ in and out of the country.

In fact, I don't really understand why vendors sending solutions ordered via the clearnet/DNMs don't package them all up to look like ejuice. I've never had a problem sending eliquid in the mail and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference just by looking at/smelling it.

They look pretty much identical and there would be little need for "stealth" just slap a "strawberry cream 3mg/ml" or whatever label on it and then via email just let the customer know X flavor means Y Chem.
Cornelius Brollysodging - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:58:49 EST ID:ZkI96an6 No.139945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm kind of disconcerted by that, don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the tip and I will look into making some non-toxic stuff that looks kind of like glycerin, maybe very sugary water with the drugs crushed in, but if what you're saying's true it seems unsafe like that chamber heats things up a lot, I don't know a lot about it but I don't imagine it's difficult to find explosive compounds that are translucent and 'gloopy'
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:47:41 EST ID:5o2I4jcJ No.139953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is there not normally a limit to how much open liquid you guys can bring on a plane?

That wouldn't go here, but then again I once brought 3grams of clonazepam and like 100 60mg vyvanse to China (they were all rxd) but they never even looked or asked about them during the entire duration of my travels across Asia.

I got way more shit in my international travels for my e-juice than having shitloads of narcotic pills. No one ever even asked what they were, if they were mine etc.

One country (I can't remember which) made me toss out a bottle of juice because the agent had no idea what it was and ironically let a different bottle go on because it was different in appearance.

OP not that I think smuggling is very wise, but honestly are you rxd anything? Pill bottle + pills rarely gets questions asked if your names on it IME. Like one guy I travelled with has a serious pain condition and had like a couple hundred hydromorphs and they never got a second look.
HardcoreXClamxHeadX - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 00:11:52 EST ID:9n9Pvxg0 No.139961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There are some reliable rc benzo sources in Europe with products that you can maybe ship to your hotel room if they allow that. I've heard of people doing that with success. I'm not sure if that's a good idea though; this is just a thought.

There might even be headshops in Amsterdam that sell etizolam if it's legal there. I'm not sure. Check up on the laws there.

I wouldn't risk smuggling anything non-RX'd through the TSA personally.
Charles Heshway - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:00:01 EST ID:dRvtveiV No.139968 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520924401858.jpg -(23389B / 22.84KB, 385x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
There are TSA imposed limits on both the size of the bottles and the amounts you can take but I've never had any issues with it as long as I stayed within the guidelines and its plenty for me.

I just got back from a USA>London>Toulouse>USA trip for work a couple of days ago and didn't have any issues at all bringing my e-liquid with me. They've never given it a second look or opened it or anything like that on any domestic or international flight. I didn't bring anything illicit because I have opi and benz scripts so I didn't need to but I could have easily brought anything suspended in a liquid in one of those bottles.

I haven't done too much traveling outside of the US, Canada, and Europe though. I imagine it would be different if I was traveling to somewhere like Singapore.

I'm not sure what you're taking about here. What about my post is disconcerting? Glycerin isn't toxic and glycerites are probably the second or third most common carrier after tinctures(alcohol) and propylene glycol which is what I was suggesting not glycerin.

Very sugary water is going to leave you with sediment at the bottom which would look bad IMO and you aren't going to get even dosing unless 1 bottle = 1 dose.

I'm not talking about putting it in a tank I'm talking about putting it in a bottle(pic related) that is very common with all kinds of tinctures, glycerites, etc including ejuice which is super common and completely fine to walk around with or take through the airport. Slap a label on the bottle and without removing the liquid and running a test on it you wont be able to tell what it is. Not sure about your point of explosive compounds.

Something I failed to think of last night when I posted is solubility, not just of the active components but of the binders/fillers in the pill as well. Most benzos are not very soluble in water so you could end up with a bunch of sediment that wouldn't look good. Ethanol and propylene glycol are usually both pretty decent for this kind of thing but am unsure about the binders. You also need to take into account how much it can take and still hold.

Regardless I'm not sure you'd be able to get away with "sprinkling xanax into Coke bottles." Mostly because of how much liquid you would be using and because you'd have multiple full bottles with a broken seal which is kind of suspicious.
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:37:44 EST ID:2NE9W4WT No.139974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If it's already in Xanax bars why the fuck would you crush them up? Just put them in a pill bottle and move on with life.
Polly Shittingshaw - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:59:55 EST ID:v+8ipHdi No.139975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well the issue with Xanax bars is that if you aren't prescribed them, they have one of the most recognizable press shapes of any drug out there. 4 squares in a bar? Yeah, that's Xanax.

Crushing them and putting them into a PG/VG solution in a vape juice bottle sounds like the best bet. I have no clue how well crushing them will suspend the mixture, but if you're just trying to get it past TSA it should work. Be careful dosing that shit afterwards though. If you're mixing 100mgs of xanax into a vape juice bottle, your shit is going to be potent as fuck.
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:36:50 EST ID:2NE9W4WT No.139979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> They. Don't. Check. Pills.
Like IDK anyone who gets on an airplane without Xanax these days. My gf always has a few in a bottle whenever we travel anywhere.
Like pills are how I travel with all my powdered drugs (done this with MXE, DCK, 4-HO-MET, 6-APB, and illegals like K and MDMA) Just in a generic Vitamin capsule. If you're really scared. Crush them up and capsule the powder. Then claim Vitamin.

And like I'm a sick puppy too, so I have 15 bottles of Rx meds and OTC shit, and pill counters and crushers. And it's all together 20+ different shaped pills all neatly organized in my carry-on luggage and never once have they even asked me about it. I've gotten my whole bag torn apart for a toothpaste once, they just set all the meds on the table then asked me if I would like to repack them myself since I seemed to have had them organized. Dude even apologized to me, while I'm replacing the 7 layer supplement stacker container that contained 3 different psychoactives, 2 different nootropics, and then Loperamide and Cimetidine, then my bottles of Valium and Phenazepam which are separated.

But seriously.

Also if you're worried about the bar, break them in 1/2. There are shittons of rectangular pills. And shit Buspirone comes in bars that look incredibly similar to Xanax except with rounded ends.
If you're REALLY worried crush the pills and put them in Vitamin capsules.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.