420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
>Blackout defence General by Ernest Barddock - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 01:56:38 EST ID:2QOGRXkv No.139966 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520920598406.jpg -(110091B / 107.51KB, 426x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 110091
Should i hide the etizolam after I take it this time so I don't blackout?
>buy 25 3mgs bcuz coupon bitcoin invest success
>wake up 3days later $300 dollars gone
>no more Bitcoin

I only took one and then went to bed I swear i use to take the powder before this shit because it was better deal but realised I couldn't gamble THAT much with my life. How do I continue my benzo usage without dying in a car crash?
Samuel Bomblemare - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:25:47 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.139969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You could try renting one of those SecuraKit storage lockers and pay on a per access basis. You can legally access your benzos(or other property) at any time as long as you pay a locker access fee(the key fee), and you don't have to pay anything else but a 50 USD(sometimes there's discounts to look out for) claimers fee to lease out the locker. The key fee if I remember what my buddy said correctly was only 1 USD per retrieval.

The sales agent who rents out the lockers will ask you a series of questions and require a photocopy of your i.d. to input you into their system electronically and an ATM will eat up your dollar bill each time you visit before spitting out your electronic keycard to go access your goods. All their lockers are concealed indoors and the security cameras when you go through the entrance-way should deter any lock-pickers from pillaging your stash. To even enter the building and access a locker after hours is prohibited so there would always be staff around to deter any thieves.

My buddy said the ATM will ask you a series of different questions that you were asked by the sales agent and have you type in whatever pin number you created at registration before you can pay and retrieve your personal keycard. This seems like the best idea for someone who can't control their drug use and doesn't have anyone they trust to hold their stash unless you have money for an expensive safe that can sense your motivation for opening the safe somehow.

I've never had to resort to such extreme measures to stop myself from consuming a drug, but one of my best friends and co-workers has. He's paranoid about anyone else knowing his stash location so i've never actually been inside the facility myself, but from what I hear the lockers are made of 1" re-enforced American made steel and the keycards have enough security features to make them hard to make a replica out of them.

The only downside is that you'd have to conceal the drugs while retrieving them and placing them in your locker as I don't think U.S. law allows any business but a registered pharmacy to hold your meds for you. It's easy enough to just stuff your drugs in little wooden boxes or in-between clothing or blankets or something like that...idk, be creative with it.

P.S. Once you're done retrieving and using your keycard I think he said you just slip it into a separate slot on the ATM on your way out and it will sort each card in a specific way so as to make retrieval less time-consuming than if it were all randomized and based on who last returned their card. He said he gets his card in a snap once he types in all the required info into the ATM keypad, so you shouldn't have a very long wait each time you visit.

If driving across town during business hours to get a hold of some benzos that you don't need because you're already so /benz/ed out that you're wanting to binge on more of them doesn't deter you then you should probably just stay the fuck away from them in the future.
Samuel Bomblemare - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:31:03 EST ID:EwUic2eK No.139970 Ignore Report Quick Reply

P.P.S. The 50 USD claimers fee is paid yearly, not monthly.

Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:34:00 EST ID:CyLvTdKk No.139972 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP - take your pills then put them in a hiding place that isn’t obvious, but also isn’t something that you’ll forget. Simply putting them away can be effective, but isn’t always the case. Self-control can be next to impossible for inexperienced users and benzos.

God damn, that’s an extreme measure to take to control drug usage.
Doris Sorringnure - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 02:31:20 EST ID:2QOGRXkv No.139977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521009080111.gif -(2930288B / 2.79MB, 350x263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My last idea was to open a bunch of DVD cases in front of me, close my eyes, throw to pills and close the cases before opening my eyes. I have found left over all around my room for in the strangest places.
James Bozzlewill - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:46:33 EST ID:x1E9MLIx No.139988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
definitely would like to hear more methods from other people. i used to keep my benzos in a small safe for storing keys in that i would have my friends or parents set the combination of. it worked for a while until i figured out how to break into it. i think as long as you have a larger more secure safe then that would work as long as you have someone to re set the combo for you so you cant just unlock it lmao

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.