420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Phenibut H E L L by special T.D - Mon, 02 Apr 2018 01:26:01 EST ID:+L8y48e2 No.140335 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1522646761516.png -(223244B / 218.01KB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 223244
Be careful with phenibut if you decide to take it...im warning you right now E S P E C I A L L Y if you already have underlying mental illness...the shit pretty much ruined my fucking life already.

>live in apartment with 2 really good friends
>friend reccomends i try this shit called phenibut for recreational uses\social anxiety. says its great with weed makes music sound boss and has good medical purposes
>its good as fuck, and smashes my anxiety right out of the air never felt so good or confident in my life tbh. end up taking it every day
>ace social situations, actually feel comfortable being in my own body, able to look at myself in the mirror and not feel utterly dysphoric at times. the combonation of the phena and finally being an a situation where i could be myself and not be judged felt better than anything ive ever had in my shitty lackluster existence
>up to 4+ grams a day
>feel withdrawl effects H A R D went hard into addiction and became dependent on it... get paranoid, and thrown into psychosis
>feel like im literally living in a dystopic world, shit felt really weird surreal and uncanny
>unable to eat
>EXTREME agression and self harming behaviors couldnt stop pulling my hair, and hitting myself and shit.
>ended up losing my job because the rebound anxiety ontop of my already existing major depression, PTSD, generalized anxiety, and BPD/dissociative symptoms was so bad i couldnt function..and it amplified all of my already existing things 100x
>decide to attempt at weaning off of it but it gets so bad i cant even really do that everything felt so surreal and far away when id stop taking it, and i would dissasociate from reality almost completely when i was on it.
>end up getting paranoid and weary with friends..any little thing they said i thougt was a jab at me that was to only be met with severe violence.. was getting stronger vibes to hurt people.
>my roomie was cool enough that as long as i looked for a job after the fact that he would float me by so i could wean
>went well for about a weak until i was so unstable i was punching holes in walls and shit and screaming for no reason. felt like pure hell like my head was screaming at me.. also i got to see shadow people.
>get kicked out, lose my good job, lose my friends, lose most of my memory for the past year.... have moments where my anxiety spikes up so bad reality starts feeling far away and i feel detached from everything. cant concentrate on the most simple tasks...
>think i might have done something to permanantly fuck my brain, had to move back in with my parent whos disapointed as fuck with me.. still cant focus, and i feel one way when i wake up and then im not sure who i am or what i believe in. and trying to even focus on whats around me is near impossible. have moments where i feel almost like i am on lsd and i feel like everything is connected
>every time i smoke weed now it gives me horrible anxiety and i get that weird anxious dissociative feeling where i feel like im fucking selfish gross and pathetic for even opening my mouth in public
>trying to remember anything is almost inmpossible.. all of my memories feel like they are through a tiny little tv window and very far away.. and skewed

its weird.... i read someplace that phenibut can cause you to lapse into schizophrenia.. i really..fucking hope not.. because if i have to live out my life as a broke schizophrenic then i really dont want to fucking live at all. and none of these symptoms have gone away really at all.

Now that thats said.. how effective are suicides from downers.. was going to put a bullet into my head about a week ago but i cant work up the guts to pull the trigger. but i know its what needs to be done... ive fucked myself for good... i think..

How likely is it to be fatal if i were to combine liqour, 2 whole blister packs of etizolam, followed by an entire bottle of phenibut, then follow that by taking a punch of gabapentin i need to know for science i cant fucking take this hellhole anymore
>>
Eliza Pillytetch - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:09:18 EST ID:Jav/xbwJ No.140415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522937358085.jpg -(24162B / 23.60KB, 540x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>140335
Bye bye anon
>>
Nigel Beblingshit - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:00:04 EST ID:hOmWV+4Y No.140417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140335
Dude you already posted before and people gave you sound advice. You made it up to 4+ grams daily and thats on YOU. Stop fucking with drugs god dammit just get sober. It's going to be a struggle i understand but you gotta man up and face the reality of the consequences of abusing gabaergic drugs. At least try to get sober before ending it all.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 16:38:45 EST ID:t50XuipA No.140427 Ignore Report Quick Reply
+1 800-273-8255

Suicide Hotline # please seek help.

No one here will provide you with the information you are asking for and if you have to ask, you shouldn't think of it.

Reported nb
>>
Edward Gomblepere - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 18:33:36 EST ID:z69JWKvs No.140465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140335
What you are describing are not uncommon symptoms of severe phenibut withdrawal, especially with pre-existing psychiatric conditions but even without them. It's extremely unlikely that you'll be like this forever. That fact that it got bad enough that you lost your job and accommodation says that you attempted to taper too rapidly. At this point I'd really suggest medically assisted detox or finding the minimum dose of pbenibut that keeps you sane and reducing your dose slowly from there. It's normal to feel some discomfort while tapering but not wall punching levels. Benzos may help as there doesn't seem to be complete cross tolerance, but ending up benzo dependent probably isn't much better.
>>
Nathaniel Cinkinham - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:21:36 EST ID:idjx6evV No.140687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I feel for you mate.

My honest opinion, after studying all of this and trying to (and my doctor forcing me off) Xanax xr, but having access to phenibut and rc’s is that you should reinstate the dose that makes you comfortable and functional, and the taper from there.

I don’t believe there’s a cross tolerance between phenibut and diclazepam, but I think that if you switch to diclazepam you will be able to imitate a taper easier. It may take a few months but that’s okay. You will be able to function and be normal while you taper. No one should go cold turkey. I made that mistake myself before I realized I had to reinstate.

Good luck.
>>
Nathaniel Cinkinham - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:21:36 EST ID:idjx6evV No.140688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I feel for you mate.

My honest opinion, after studying all of this and trying to (and my doctor forcing me off) Xanax xr, but having access to phenibut and rc’s is that you should reinstate the dose that makes you comfortable and functional, and the taper from there.

I don’t believe there’s a cross tolerance between phenibut and diclazepam, but I think that if you switch to diclazepam you will be able to imitate a taper easier. It may take a few months but that’s okay. You will be able to function and be normal while you taper. No one should go cold turkey. I made that mistake myself before I realized I had to reinstate.

Good luck.
>>
Sophie Tillingfuck - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 19:50:42 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140335
Get antipsychotics immediately.
>>
Shit Waggleway - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:35:24 EST ID:4w9hDGyz No.140731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140721
Or better yet, don't start on a class of drugs with serious side effects and their own dependency issues unnecessarily when your problem could easily be solved by tapering off the original drug of abuse or a substitute.
>>
Henry Mindlebury - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:09:34 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140731
I've never been this fucked up on 10 days of benz withdrawal. At this point he needs something that will stop the dissociation and delusions. I hate antipsychotics, people who stick with it usually get fat with bitch tits and 20 points less of IQ, but sometimes being too smart without wisdom...see all the studies on drug abuse and intelligence. The smartest guy I know managed to stop taking anything but weed and beer, but he was a huge PCP and alcohol addict but still he managed to go to work after a bunch of lines all night of P, sure it was just a backroom supermarket job he had during college, but the fact the guy had an IQ of 163 saved his ass. People who are really smart already, like 125-130 IQ are the ones who are most at risk and it seems like being dumbed down is their only way to deal with this world. Seems like the case with our friend here. In the best case, he could go on Clozapine, you need weekly blood tests, but it's the only atypical antipsychotic that can't give you NMS or tardive dyskenesia, RLS, ALS (arms, yes).
>>
Barnaby Billingfuck - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:24:44 EST ID:4w9hDGyz No.140756 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140751
Yeah, but benzo withdrawals and gabapentinoid withdrawals are not the same. I've read a fair few reports of psychotic symptoms when discontinuing phenibut, lyrica and gabapentin. It seems worth at least seeing if there's a dose of phenibut that will relieve symptoms.
>>
Sophie Drundleseck - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 00:38:00 EST ID:9Sq9q2m+ No.140762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140751
I mean, are you just guessing you dosages? Best bet with phen and drugs of it's ilk is to drop the powder and get the caps. I know it costs a little more, but you know what you're getting. The 250mg pills of phen I get are great and help me gauge my dosage. I would bet you have been eating way more than recommended simply due to shit lab equipment if your scale is even worthy of that. I'd wager that you're dosing with the white scoop the order came with.

As with all things, it's your fault when you fuck up. Never forget that.
>>
Henry Mindlebury - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 01:21:38 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140764 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140762
I never had phenibut...or phenazepam. What are you talking about?

I just read OP's post and this sounded way too serious to be a troll so I gave a shit, that's all.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.