420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Can we talk about flubromazepam by Cyril Ningerwad - Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:27:28 EST ID:70T5pqlP No.140679 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523827648865.jpg -(634734B / 619.86KB, 1080x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 634734
Yeah that big cunt with the 106 hour half life
Any experiences? I got some coming in the mail and I gotta say I'm pretty stoked at the idea of dosing before bed and feeling great the entire next day and a half
>>
James Bendleworth - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 00:24:12 EST ID:DVurzaU3 No.140692 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1523852652904.jpg -(42666B / 41.67KB, 535x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
That's a bonkers half life. Back when phenazepam first came around I was one of the idiots that dosed with a toothpick, and it's 48 hour half life was too much for me. Not going back to baseline after falling asleep and getting back up was an oddly disconcerting feeling, compounded by odd redosing and ending in a half week blackout.

Be careful and do report back, I'm curious as to what you end up thinking about it. Try and ask a friend after your experiments what he noticed in your actions as well. I've noticed that I always feel fine about my actions on longer lasting benzos, but to other people I've been acting like a dick.
>>
Simon Hombleworth - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 05:32:55 EST ID:70T5pqlP No.140700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Probably wont have have/do any til next weekend, but if this threads still up I'll come back with a report of my preliminary experiences depending on if many people are actually interested

Ah guckcit I'll report back either way. As am experienced benzo user I'd like to contribute back a little insight on some of these more out there benzos. Online I find conflicting reports of people either loving it or hating up and I sure hope I'm in the former camp
Also I'm hella rambling I gotta get to the bwb lol I'm pretty chill rn
>>
Priscilla Grandbanks - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:02:00 EST ID:G4GbZ/Zi No.140705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i got some a few years ago to try and quit a drinking habit by doing a slow taper
i ended up getting drunk after taking my nightly dose anyway and compulsively redosed a 4 week supply in one night and was blacked out for 4 or 5 days and didnt feel back to normal for over a week
apparently i filled every square of blackout bingo in those 4 or 5 days except for crashing a car, id probably be dead if my friends didn't look after me

they take quite a long time to kick in and delusions of sobriety are quite strong, so watch out for that i guess lol
>>
Charlotte Brannerdale - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 00:06:30 EST ID:yP5dJE+j No.140760 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140705
>delusions of sobriety

Seconding this - it is definitely one of the most burdensome issues with these long acting, long half-life benzos. OP hide your shit once you dose, or at least make it hard to do, and leave yourself a note with what you took. It's better to be safe than confusing the neighbors because you're dragging your trashcan in the middle of the street on trash day. speaking from experience... >.<
>>
Archie Hicklestone - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 05:14:04 EST ID:IEWSp8LQ No.140771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140760
I'm on 8mg right now and I don't plan on dosing any more for at least several days
Although I'll probably end up popping some etiz tomorrow night, would that still be bad? I have a pretty high benzo tolerance
>>
Rebecca Sushsteg - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:52:12 EST ID:x1E9MLIx No.140811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140771
you'll pop everything you have niggarillo
>>
Angus Pannerwock - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 19:21:47 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140705
Honestly, all they did, the beige 4mg at first then when the prices dropped, the 8mg ones repeatedly, they only made me sleep really good. You take 'em around 7 pm and you'll be sleeping well all night with an afterglow.

Too bad the stuff is banned here, only RC benzo that got banned too, I guess some fuckers used em as roofies, always the same story.
>>
Oliver Honningwudge - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 22:37:21 EST ID:K1+6oIOh No.140873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not to sound like a doctor or anything but the WHO has listed Flurazepam as the most toxic benzo that currently exists, followed by temazepam.

If Flubromazepam is an analog of Flurazepam I would be very careful with it. There aren't many benzos that you can OD on solely, but this might be one. Test the waters responsibly boys and girls.
>>
Cornelius Sengerhood - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 00:53:38 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140873
Flurazepam is awesome for sleep. And my psych told me about toxicity of Valium compared to the Clonazepam I was tapering away from. Toxicity in those terms only mean half-life and number of active metabolites that also have half-lives.

Dalmanes 30mg are great for sleep. Hypnotics in general are considered "toxic", and the z-drugs when taken all the time, carcinogens. Don't get your panties twisted in a knot. It's the same WHO who hyped up the fake Ebola crap back in 2014.
>>
James Fungershaw - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:25:30 EST ID:70T5pqlP No.140890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140873
Good to know I'll have to look into it more
Fortunately so far my dabbling has shown flubro to cause less desire to redose than etiz or clam, I've been liking it just in small doses like 6mg or so
>>
Oliver Pittspear - Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:24:27 EST ID:ryNaKfV8 No.140907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>140890
Yep, it's not moreish. They banned the wrong thing, only because they were targeting..can I name dead and gone vendors? It was one of the biggest longest lasting vendors everyone knew on the clearnet. Of all RC benzos they picked that one, not flublam, not c-lam, not flunitraz. I managed to get some as a sample, they were 10mg purple pills, the vendor wasn't a long lasting one, but they had invented norflurazepam, a quite underrated one. They would ship using discount bin DVD's with real movies, not black, unmarked cases, which the big vendor I mentioned up there used and even that got seized.

That was 3 years ago, but 3 seizures of flubpam all from the same vendor who did not reship for sales under 100 Euro. They were definitely watched, it was their biggest seller....way back when I started to dabble into RC vendors again, not even knowing they still existed after Web Tryp 1 & 2, I spent 5 years just drinking beer, smoking weed and taking acid and shrooms after that, but weed brought an episode of flashback and then I had HPPD and clonazepam cured it, but that took a good while so that's how I got on the benzo train. Don't really regret it as I have Insomnia with the big I, not just the "I had a bad night of sleep", the kind that's like non-24 hour sleep cycle syndrome and all that crap the psych and sleep studies indicated. At first they threw me some trazodone, gave me seizures, so I gave up on that shit and continued for a good while in that negative universe that is sleep dep until the HPPD diagnosis and, yeah clonaz sucks for sleep, but it works with no tolerance and being given .5mg to take 4 times a day.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.